Eye area?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
how do i get rid of these fucking bags

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is your under eye darker irl than in the pic?
It's not noticeable in less lighting in pics/videos, only noticeable in sunlight level lighting (which this is).

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
does this work for ethnic skin

The one I linked is tinted for Light/Medium

Mac color matching makeup foundation chart

If your tone is darker than NC35 OR NW30 it could be too light

This variant is clear though
4192eNZpn L AC SY400

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001DPMETG/ref=mp_s_a_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1550426490&sr=8-5&keywords=Garnier+SkinActive+Clearly+Brighter+Sheer+Tinted+Eye+Roller,&dpPl=1&dpID=31DOVoz7fPL&ref=plSrch

There are other brands with caffeine
But this line from Garnier is the cheapest that comes with a convenient roller ball

It's available at big box stores like target cvs walmart too
So it's easier to find

Last edited:
has anyone here tried teabagmaxxing for dark circles?

Those are just bulging eyeballs.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
It's just curry genes. We have shitty eye areas.
it's just a physical consequence of squinting, i need a way to hide it. Regardless, it's only visible in sunlight level lighting

i have the same problem, op.... :feelswah: I'M ONLY EIGHTEEN DAMNIT! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
has anyone here tried teabagmaxxing for dark circles?
It works decently, the only thing which works for me if I do it every other night is a light coating of coconut oil under them. I don’t do it too often as it will clog your pores. Most vitamin serums don’t work as well for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 206
It works decently, the only thing which works for me if I do it every other night is a light coating of coconut oil under them. I don’t do it too often as it will clog your pores. Most vitamin serums don’t work as well for me
is clogging ur pores in your under eye area that much of an issue tho? kinda clueless about it but I've never seen anyone have skin issues in that area

is clogging ur pores in your under eye area that much of an issue tho? kinda clueless about it but I've never seen anyone have skin issues in that area
Yeah before i knew better about two years ago I had a lot of cystic bumps I think it’s called, which I didn’t realise was from that and they took a long time to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah before i knew better about two years ago I had a lot of cystic bumps I think it’s called, which I didn’t realise was from that and they took a long time to go
fuaaaarrkk

OVER
@battlefieldincel has subhuman tier under eye support and yours is beyond subhuman tier
Tbh, me and op both need to visit taban.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and RedPilledStemcel
start with not squinting
View attachment 21473 it's just a physical consequence of squinting, i need a way to hide it. Regardless, it's only visible in sunlight level lighting
foundation+concealer. My ex gf once applied it on my under eyes and the eyes looked totally different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
start with not squinting

foundation+concealer. My ex gf once applied it on my under eyes and the eyes looked totally different
did you block me lol

why would i?