Eye Color is the biggest halo ever

G

GetThatBread

Retired
If you have hazel or blue eyes idk how you aren’t slaying. The biggest halo there is; especially if you’re black. Search up Rapper Lil Bibby. In PSL standards he’d be considered Negative subhuman but since he has hazel eyes that saved him. He even said how girls would fight over him and begged him to live with them. Now some of you may ask how is this motivation?

iridology

look it up on google and this can help you achieve blue eyes naturally without surgery. Only con is you must be born with blue eyes or have shades of green/blue in your iris for this to work and usually takes a while. I have a mostly brown light hazel eye color and judging from that I have a blue eye underneath. It’ll take a few years for it to come but it’s worth the try

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Post a method I have brown eyes that are almost green.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
“Look it up on google”

nah not how that works buddy boyo you gotta link us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and jordanbarrettisgod
Bruh tf? Eye colour is the least important thing tbh, bones come before everything. Though with stroma coming out in a few years the eye colour halo will be accessible.

and how can it help to achieve blueish eyes? Didnt understand it bro.

“Look it up on google”

nah not how that works buddy boyo you gotta link us

my bad; new to the changed his eye color completely in a year or 2
and how can it help to achieve blueish eyes? Didnt understand it bro.
They said if you cleanse your diet and eat mostly fruits and herbs; over time your eye color will change if you are consistent with it and have a naturally blue eye color to begin with. So killing two birds with one stone by eating healthier and possibly achieving a better eye color

Bruh tf? Eye colour is the least important thing tbh, bones come before everything. Though with stroma coming out in a few years the eye colour halo will be accessible.

I wish I was good with photoshop to prove to you that a bright blue iris can add many points to your physical looks. Since Gandy is worshipped; imagine him with dark brown eyes or Chico with bright blue eyes. Meek has good bone structure but his eye color is what catapulted him

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894

this actully works.
listen while sleeping on loop all night for a month.

• JFL
Reactions: LM4sixten, karbo, diggbicc and 3 others
Post a method I have brown eyes that are almost green.

There’s really no method to it; it’s just eating mostly greens with fruits to detox your lymphatic system while using herbs. 1+ year plus fasting can accelerate the process immensely. If youre born with a True brown eye it can never change now matter how clean you eat. So if you see shades of green or blue or yellow tint, that’s a blue eye underneath but toxic due to dietary consumption.

this actully works.
listen while sleeping on loop all night for a month.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re joking or you actually think that works

All of this is beyond cope. Only method is colored contacts or just wait for storma

There’s really no method to it; it’s just eating mostly greens with fruits to detox your lymphatic system while using herbs. 1+ year plus fasting can accelerate the process immensely. If youre born with a True brown eye it can never change now matter how clean you eat. So if you see shades of green or blue or yellow tint, that’s a blue eye underneath but toxic due to dietary consumption.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re joking or you actually think that works
no, its legit. used to have haxel eyes now I have green eyes with blue on the outline of iris. crazy

All of this is beyond cope. Only method is colored contacts or just wait for storma
Its only cope if you’re born with a true brown eye. True brown eyes have no shades of blue/yellow/green in them. They’re usually full on brown or dark brown. So hazel eyes are really just blue eyes but due to shitty diet and what your mother ate during the 9 months it turned out to be hazel. Go look in the mirror if you have shades of blue or green and then search up iridology eye color change brown to blue

no, its legit. used to have haxel eyes now I have green eyes with blue on the outline of iris. crazy

tbh I would like to see some proof; it sounds impossible to listen to sounds and have your eye color physically change

This is cope.The 2 hottest bitch in my class have brown eyes.They mog the blue eyed bitches hard

I live in Germany lol, light eyes are nothing special here.

Maybe if you lived in a third world shithole.

my bad; new to the changed his eye color completely in a year or 2

They said if you cleanse your diet and eat mostly fruits and herbs; over time your eye color will change if you are consistent with it and have a naturally blue eye color to begin with. So killing two birds with one stone by eating healthier and possibly achieving a better eye color

Every instinct tells me this is retarded but I had blue eyes as a baby so I always stop and wonder at shit like this

Downloadfile 5

Op, with this thread I nominate you as one of the top 5 retards of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Reoa
Rapper Lil Bibby. hazel eyes saved him
jfl hes butt fucking ugly are you retarded? :lul: :lul: girls fought for him because hes statusmaxxed jfl at this gigacope shit thread

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
if you dont believe in the eye color halo you are retarded

From my knowledge, a blue eye is simply caused by the absence of melanin. So shouldn't everyone have a "blue eye underneath"?

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
From my knowledge, a blue eye is simply caused by the absence of melanin. So shouldn't everyone have a "blue eye underneath"?
aparnyl not. probably green in most people

lejit thred. but a better example wuld be roddy ricch. he is avg in general, but becaues of his eye color and area (top 0.001%) he is a mogger

190828-Roddy-Rich-800x600.jpg

roddy-ricch-2019-xxl-freshman.jpg
roddy-ricch-feed-tha-streets-meek-mill-interview.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
jfl hes butt fucking ugly are you retarded? :lul: :lul: girls fought for him because hes statusmaxxed jfl at this gigacope shit thread

this was before the fame you virgin, it’s just proven science. Females like shit that is rare. I.e bright blue eye color like Meeks and height

lejit thred. but a better example wuld be roddy ricch. he is avg in general, but becaues of his eye color and area (top 0.001%) he is a mogger

190828-Roddy-Rich-800x600.jpg

roddy-ricch-2019-xxl-freshman.jpg
roddy-ricch-feed-tha-streets-meek-mill-interview.jpg

Ehh I wouldn’t say top .0001% that’s a bit of a stretch cuz I see a lot of light skins with that eye color but he’s definitely in the top percentage of blacks purely due to his eye color. If you’re black with those eye color you’re automatically top tier. .001% is like Meeks, his is bright blue; even brighter than most white people

this was before the fame you virgin, it’s just proven science. Females like shit that is rare. I.e bright blue eye color like Meeks and height

Ehh I wouldn’t say top .0001% that’s a bit of a stretch cuz I see a lot of light skins with that eye color but he’s definitely in the top percentage of blacks purely due to his eye color. If you’re black with those eye color you’re automatically top tier. .001% is like Meeks, his is bright blue; even brighter than most white people
indeed but for darkskins like himself that eye color is indeed rare. but yes 0.001 was a stretch.

This is cope.The 2 hottest bitch in my class have brown eyes.They mog the blue eyed bitches hard

It's not.

The thing is, those hot girls probably have everything else going for them while the blue eyed girls don't. If the blue eyed girls had brown eyes the gap would probably be bigger.

If you already have a good base it can help but it isn't everything... just like body halo.

EYE COLOR WILL RISE YOUR PSL BY .25

IF YOURE ALREADY ATTRACTIVE, IT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT A BIT MORE.

IF YOURE UGLY, WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE A NICE EYE COLOR.

JFL AT THE RETARDS POSTING PICS OF UGLY PEOPLE WILL NICE EYE COLOR. IT LOOKS TEN TIMES BETTER IN PERSON.

Cope eyecolor is one of those things that are needed for curries to escape their phenotype. It is the biggest halo
EYE COLOR WILL RISE YOUR PSL BY .25

IF YOURE ALREADY ATTRACTIVE, IT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT A BIT MORE.

IF YOURE UGLY, WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE A NICE EYE COLOR.

JFL AT THE RETARDS POSTING PICS OF UGLY PEOPLE WILL NICE EYE COLOR. IT LOOKS TEN TIMES BETTER IN PERSON.
COPE BLUE EYES HELPS ME SO MUCH, I LOOK TURKISH OR ARABIC WITH COLORED CONTACTS

Eye color is very important for ethnics/mixed race people.

I have hazel eyes and I've gotten like, 2 compliments on them in my fucking life. And one was when I was wlaking to a girl in a pool and she said I had amazing BLUE eyes because they looked blue reflecting the pool light. lmao. Wish I had fully green or blue eyes. Hazel eyes make a person you already want to spend a lot of time looking at even more interesting, but it's not eye-catching in itself.

Cope eyecolor is one of those things that are needed for curries to escape their phenotype. It is the biggest halo

COPE BLUE EYES HELPS ME SO MUCH, I LOOK TURKISH OR ARABIC WITH COLORED CONTACTS
YES I KNOW. YOU LOOK GOOD WITH BLUE EYES. ANY NON WHITE/TANNED PERSON DOES. I WISH I HAD GREENER EYES TBH. I WOULD LOOK SO GOOD. FUCK. WHEN DOES STROMA COME OUT

YES I KNOW. YOU LOOK GOOD WITH BLUE EYES. ANY NON WHITE/TANNED PERSON DOES. I WISH I HAD GREENER EYES TBH. I WOULD LOOK SO GOOD. FUCK. WHEN DOES STROMA COME OUT

In 10 fucken years!!!!! FUCK THIS GAY ASS EARTH AND THE FDA

I heard that honey can lighten your eyes