Eye color

195cm

195cm

skullcel
How important is eye color? My co worker(women) just told me brown eyes are less attractive than blue/light eyes. I got fucking brown eyes with dark brown hair, instead of my fathers blue eyes and brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Subliminals (not low iq i swear it legit worked no placebo i checked in the same lighting in same angle) and more effectively MSM (about 1000mg with about 300-500 vitamin C) if you want to lighten them. It can MEGA HALO some people but also make them look worse in some cases ( im talking about light eyes). the ranking I would say is Amber > Green > Silver/White > Dark Blue > Light Blue > Hazel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 7926
eye shape is more important but generally lighter eyes are better than dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 7926, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
Subliminals (not low iq i swear it legit worked no placebo . i checked in the same lighting in same angle) and more effectively MSM (about 1000mg with about 300-500 vitamin C) if you want to lighten them. It can MEGA HALO some people but also make them look worse in some cases ( im talking about light eyes). the ranking I would say is Amber > Hazel > Silver/White > Dark Blue > Green > Light Blue.
Lies.
How important is eye color? My co worker(women) just told me brown eyes are less attractive than blue/light eyes. I got fucking brown eyes with dark brown hair, instead of my fathers blue eyes and brown hair.
That’s rather unfortunate, blue eyes with brown hair is a great combination. However, ultimately eye color only plays a small role.
Take Chico for example.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Subliminals (not low iq i swear it legit worked no placebo i checked in the same lighting in same angle) and more effectively MSM (about 1000mg with about 300-500 vitamin C) if you want to lighten them. It can MEGA HALO some people but also make them look worse in some cases ( im talking about light eyes). the ranking I would say is Amber > Green > Silver/White > Dark Blue > Light Blue > Hazel
Cope blue is best
Also would MSM lighten my hair/ make it blondish?

• +1
Cope blue is best
Also would MSM lighten my hair/ make it blondish?

heard it can lighten hair and skin too aswell as eyes but not much people care or report that so its from a higher dose?.

Also nah mate have you seen Amber? it looks fucking crazy good.

• +1
Any colour eyes are fine as long as they are light.

imo the most important thing about the eye is the limbal ring (dark ring around the iris). light colours show it off better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Ethnicsmatter, Alexanderr and 3 others
Meanwhile my sister has blue eyes and brother green. Fucking genes.

• So Sad
Dark phenotype with green eyes mogs all. Dark pheno with brown eyes is worthless.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Any colour eyes are fine as long as they are light.

imo the most important thing about the eye is the limbal ring (dark ring around the iris). light colours show it off better.
Agreed.
Meanwhile my sister has blue eyes and brother green. Fucking genes.
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: william
Light blue is toptier if you have dark hair

Light blue is toptier if you have dark hair

kinda this. contrast is what matters alot. a JET BLACK man with icy blue eyes would fucking SLAY but a white dude with blonde hair and blue eyes is not special at all mostly.

My mum has superblue eyes and black hair, you notice them from across the room

kinda this. contrast is what matters alot. a JET BLACK man with icy blue eyes would fucking SLAY but a white dude with blonde hair and blue eyes is not special at all mostly.

Just imagine having that eyecolor with dark hair. That would improve me alot.
a7PIjvy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
mine are hazel but more green than brown. would they become full green with this?

mine are hazel but more green than brown. would they become full green with this?

not even fucking sure. altough the effects might go away after not taking for a while after noticing the changes so if it gets worse in your opinion you can just stop.

View attachment 66614
Just imagine having that eyecolor with dark hair. That would improve me alot.
a7PIjvy.gif

Why not Amber?

if your not dark haired and light eyed it could possibly make you go up 2+ points in looks

not even fucking sure. altough the effects might go away after not taking for a while after noticing the changes so if it gets worse in your opinion you can just stop.

View attachment 66623

Why not Amber?

if your not dark haired and light eyed it could possibly make you go up 2+ points in looks
I just like blue more tbh. Amber can be stunning but you need good lighting/angle.

I just like blue more tbh. Amber can be stunning but you need good lighting/angle.

kinda true. its still darker than blue in most cases so doesnt stand out as much in room lighting .

d8352123dd7695f5ad24699f2b20d58d.jpg

but imo silvers eyes are better than blue unless the blue is a striking deep dark blue or icy light blue

8409d964b3e91957c8897ac705c7f520.jpg

kinda true. its still darker than blue in most cases so doesnt stand out as much in room lighting .

d8352123dd7695f5ad24699f2b20d58d.jpg

but imo silvers eyes are better than blue unless the blue is a striking deep dark blue or icy light blue

8409d964b3e91957c8897ac705c7f520.jpg
Yea, my co worker has silver/grey eyes with darkish hair and it looks insane.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yeah ngl. But blue eyes are so common in the Netherlands they’re not really a halo.
It is pretty common with lighter haircolors. But I dont see alot of people with dark hair and blue eyes.

It is pretty common with lighter haircolors. But I dont see alot of people with dark hair and blue eyes.
Most people I see here have light brown hair or dark blonde hair.

View attachment 66623

Why not Amber?

I will be hopping on this right fucking now

• +1
go further west or north and you will, North Atlantid, Alanto-mediterranid, Keltic Nordid and these varients mixed with tendencies from other phenos such as dalofaelid, tronder, hallstatt nordid etc are all common enough in Britain, Ireland, Norway etc

I have dark brown- black hair most of the year, lightens a little in the summer to medium brownish and bright blue eyes, a lot of foids compliment my eyes, Im guessing its the contrast between hair and eyes.

But the colouration is fairly common in North-Western Europe, its Eastern Euro counterpart would be North-Pontid, in which blue eyes are just as common as dark eyes in this phenotype but not as prevalent as in western euro phenotypes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm
Biokinesis works???

For fuck’s sake, people on here are dumb. Yes, lighter eyes generally look better than dark eyes and if you are trying to come a top model or some shit light eyes will halo you a lot especially if you have dark hair and tan skin. But for majority of people who are just trying to find a gf/loss virginity, just focus on improving the eye area as a whole. You know what looks good? Long dark thick eyelashes and long dark thick eyebrows. Even if you have brown eyes but have those two traits you can’t lose. Yes light eyes are the cherry on top, but don’t ever consider getting eye lightening surgery. That’s literally rejecting your own genes and can you imagine if your parents found out you’re that superficial you almost went blind to change your eye color? If some girl only wants you because of your eye color, stay away from that toxic superficial person. Lastly, most of the world (85 percent) has dark eyes, and does that prevent them from mating and living normal sexual lives?

just buy contact lenses

For fuck’s sake, people on here are dumb. Yes, lighter eyes generally look better than dark eyes and if you are trying to come a top model or some shit light eyes will halo you a lot especially if you have dark hair and tan skin. But for majority of people who are just trying to find a gf/loss virginity, just focus on improving the eye area as a whole. You know what looks good? Long dark thick eyelashes and long dark thick eyebrows. Even if you have brown eyes but have those two traits you can’t lose. Yes light eyes are the cherry on top, but don’t ever consider getting eye lightening surgery. That’s literally rejecting your own genes and can you imagine if your parents found out you’re that superficial you almost went blind to change your eye color? If some girl only wants you because of your eye color, stay away from that toxic superficial person. Lastly, most of the world (85 percent) has dark eyes, and does that prevent them from mating and living normal sexual lives?
Cope

Eye color doesn’t mean shit, see : Francisco Lachowski.

Basic knowledge, everyone knows about it

Attachments

• 20190707_183230.jpg
    20190707_183230.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 67
  • +1