EYE SHAPE COPERS BTFO. STROMACELS GTFIH. EYE SHAPE= OVERRATED

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
298CF2DE D97F 407B 8CC3 6E2E7BA1BC83

FFB21CD6 29F1 4CCB B1F7 F7E41CEE8A59
A58042A0 0E13 4BBB 87BE 41A332A2519E

MUH MUH MUH PFL. MUH HOODED EYES. MUH UEE. MUH BROWRIDGE. MUH LATERAL ORBITAL RIMS. MUH MEDIAL CANTHUS. MUH STRAIGHT BROWS :feelsuhh:

GIRLS ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND ITS EYE COLOR. IF HE POSTED HIS EYE AREA WE WOULD SAY GO ER. JFL AT PSL ASPIES
giphy.gif

@Titbot @5foot8Paki @chadpreetinthemaking
@noped

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero, yonmaxxed and 23 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad and 24 others
Brb getting contacts, because laser procedure might blindmaxx me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 7753 and 8 others
a disproportionate amount of the comments seem to be dudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cell0xide, Looks234, Deleted member 7753 and 22 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
bad boy halo

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Over, randomguy1235 and 5 others
when is this magical stroma available

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Repzta, Alexanderr and noped
apparently new eyes in spain is out and better than stroma. stroma will take years.
stroma is from norway right? Id rather trust skandinavian tech who do years of testing to eliminate blindness than some non studied service in barcelone tbh. Gut instinct

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Thugmaxx halo

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and spark
There is good amount of gaycels lol

Also wide pfl is must if u want to be good looking (noticably)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Over, Patient A and 1 other person
They both matter. It's just that his eye color is so unique to the point it halos him. I hope you're not retarded and understand this

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, randomguy1235, Norwooder and 6 others
This is the stupidest fucking thread I’ve seen in my life. It’s because his eye color is FUCKING ONE IN THE MILLION. If he had blue eyes NOONE WOULD GIVE A FUCK JFL.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Patient A, Chadelite and 2 others
This is the stupidest fucking thread I’ve seen in my life. It’s because his eye color is FUCKING ONE IN THE MILLION. If he had blue eyes NOONE WOULD GIVE A FUCK JFL.

yeah i noticed that. what color are his eyes anyway?

You should make your avi a literal :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
neweyes laser will ascend any eye area

Eye color>eye shape
Everybody knows this.

Blue eyes would halo him even more. If what you're saying is true people would fucking love albinos for their eyes JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Striking resemblance
Blue eyes would halo him even more. If what you're saying is true people would fucking love albinos for their eyes JFL
No they won’t. His eye color is unique. Blue eyes is too common

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1973
It’s not like the guy in the OP looks ugly you baffoon. If an albino was somewhat decent looking then yes, women would go crazy. Pic related.

Attachments

• 179FC4DD-29FA-4F25-A247-CBACC70B0263.jpeg
    179FC4DD-29FA-4F25-A247-CBACC70B0263.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and hebbewem
It’s not like the guy in the OP looks ugly you baffoon. If an albino was somewhat decent looking then yes, women would go crazy. Pic related.
just give yourself albinism theory

Is new eyes laser safe?
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I for one have personally seen average looking dudes with very average if not below average eye areas get haloed by their extraordinary eye color.
apparently new eyes in spain is out and better than stroma. stroma will take years.
It’s not better than Stroma. They’re unable to treat very dark brown eyes which are common in blacks and Asians.

Just have all other feauture good and one thats belowe average . And blame why he is Good looking based on his eye color .

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3195
Based on where you live, you can get compliments for your eyes even if they were a regular blue color.

just completely disregard his good bone structure like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Luke LLL, Deleted member 3195 and 8 others
stroma is from norway right? Id rather trust skandinavian tech who do years of testing to eliminate blindness than some non studied service in barcelone tbh. Gut instinct
No idea where you got that from. It’s from the U.S.

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, TheMewingBBC, Darkstrand and 1 other person
View attachment 226596
View attachment 226597View attachment 226598

MUH MUH MUH PFL. MUH HOODED EYES. MUH UEE. MUH BROWRIDGE. MUH LATERAL ORBITAL RIMS. MUH MEDIAL CANTHUS. MUH STRAIGHT BROWS :feelsuhh:

GIRLS ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND ITS EYE COLOR. IF HE POSTED HIS EYE AREA WE WOULD SAY GO ER. JFL AT PSL ASPIES
giphy.gif

@Titbot @5foot8Paki @chadpreetinthemaking
@noped

Yeah, most of those things get overblown to aspie levels, but they are important in combination with other facial anatomy.

That said. With this guy, everything else is on point. Even without the eye color halo.

Good Cheekbones: Check
Staight nose with defined nasal bridge: Check
Dark lowset eyebrow: Check
Good facial width: Check
Full symetrical lips: Check
Robust lower third and good chin height: Check
No visible malocclusion of the Jaws: Check

tldr

It doesn't matter if his upper eyelids can be seen from the International Space Station. Everything else about him is good looking and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3195, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
Based on where you live, you can get compliments for your eyes even if they were a regular blue color.
Not in the West. Noones going to compliment just because your eyes are blue unless you look good. Pic related

Attachments

• EE4DA564-9245-41F6-82E0-665DBB863CEB.jpeg
    EE4DA564-9245-41F6-82E0-665DBB863CEB.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Mediocre Normalfag and hebbewem
Not in the West. Noones going to compliment just because your eyes are blue unless you look good. Pic related
Cope. Cope. Cope.
If you live in a country where blue eyes are very common, like where I live. You obviously won’t be complimented on ordinary blue eyes unless you’re ethnic. However, countries where the majority of the population have blue eyes are a minority overall.
Not too mention, blue eyes almost always look better than brown ones so having them is almost always a plus. Ed Sheeran would look significant worse if he had brown eyes.
Also, stroma doesn’t give you ordinary blue eyes, it could but it can give you eyes similar to the one OP showed.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, TheChosenChad, noped and 1 other person
Dude has great facial structure. His eye color is his least redeeming feature jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, TheMewingBBC, Mediocre Normalfag and 1 other person
He has one bad feature aka slight bug eyes
Rest of his features are on point
Your argument is invalid

For eg make his jaw tinier and remove his cheekbones
He turns shit

Eye color is irrelevant
Search “Taiwan white guy racist MRT”
That guy has blue eyes yet he has no redeemable bone structure
He ended up as a subhuman
Funny thing is he prides upon his eye color lol and the reason he was attacked by the chink was because whitey despite looking like a horse had a chink gf
Chink got enraged that subhuman incel whites could get laid in chinkland but chinks couldn’t
He called the guy a horseface and called the chink girl a slut for betraying her race by dating white incel😂
Incident went viral
Police hunted him down and arrested him
You guys should look into the altercation
It was hilarious 🤣
20151113_TaiwanRacist.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Eduardo DOV and hebbewem
Well. Hes looking down so his uee is not that bad in normal position. His ipd seems good. Eyebrows seems good too. It doesnt seems that he has negative CT if you keep that in mind that hes looking down. Overall his eye shape is not that bad, with good eyebrows and eye colour its quite good eye area. Together with rest of face hes quite gl with kriminal halo.

how is this shit thread in sticky ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Hector and hebbewem
finally a poster with an IQ higher than 95 who isn't a sheep

• +1
Reactions: noped
Why this thread is sticked lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846, Hector and 3 others
just completely disregard his good bone structure like that
He needs to cope because not even major surgeries can salvage his round, low PFL cuck yes

Slight UEE is ideal for mulattos; almost every good looking mulatto has them like Meeks and he has insane eye color halo