EYE SHAPE COPERS BTFO. STROMACELS GTFIH. EYE SHAPE= OVERRATED

Why is this shitty thread stickied?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas
Chris Hemsworth has tiny pfl
He is just exception who has many other features to compensate. He has good hooding, top tier eyecolor, narrow vertically eyes, if he had longer pfl he would look much better tho. Still he is 7psl in my eyes.

He is just exception who has many other features to compensate. He has good hooding, top tier eyecolor, narrow vertically eyes, if he had longer pfl he would look much better tho. Still he is 7psl in my eyes.
You said you need good pfl to be noticably good looking and i gave you an example of someone with bad pfl who is noticably good looking. Its not an exception, its an example.

You said you need good pfl to be noticably good looking and i gave you an example of someone with bad pfl who is noticably good looking. Its not an exception, its an example.
First of his pfl isnt that small. He got huge bizygomatic (148mm). His pfl is avergish but due to wide zygos it looks small. His ipd is almost average too tho

retard.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4416 and Hector
First of his pfl isnt that small. He got huge bizygomatic (148mm). His pfl is avergish but due to wide zygos it looks small. His ipd is almost average too tho
Its not averagish
Its smaller than mine which is 1mm below average

Its not averagish
Its smaller than mine which is 1mm below average

0.5mm below male average, we can consider it as averagish

should be fairly intuitive that in order to demonstrate your claim in a decent manner you shouldn't use a picture of a guy who would already be good looking without it.

eye area is important. Its just that good eye color can save a shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and turkproducer
Women love a guys with balanced combination of masculinity/toughness and prettyboy features

Guy in OP has both of these. The dude has a kinda Dom lower third with tats underneath and the eye shape with the color actually gives it the balance and contrast desired. Not everyone will get similar comments or would be able to pull girls irl with just eye color alone unless they got the ideal combo, although it helps.

Most of the people planning to get stroma will get the soft ass blue instead of something dark triad and more attention grabbing yet fitting like green or grey

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, nastynas and Averagecel
retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
lmfao why did mods sticky this thread. it was more of a joke post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Patient A, noped and 4 others
All that really matters is:

- neutral or slightly positive canthal tilt
- Robust skull
- Colour

Almond eyes, hooding, no scleral show is overrated

Also Wtf, that Instagram page is just examples similar to meeks getting posted over and over again and prime women losing it in the comments.

What a blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers and Deleted member 2846
EVEN FUCKING PRISONERS HAVE BETTER LOOKING LIPS THAN ME FUCK

never even began for fellow browneyedcels.

Legit retard tier cope thread. I have blue-green eyes, in some lighting they appear turquoise and I'm still considered ugly af and have never received a compliment on my eye color except from family members

Legit retard tier cope thread. I have blue-green eyes, in some lighting they appear turquoise and I'm still considered ugly af and have never received a compliment on my eye color except from family members
Are you the guy in your avi?

How are you considered ugly? Where do you live?

dark triad copers make me laugh

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 3962
Does anyone have a link to buy colored contacts i wanna see me with silver eyes :love:

you good looking bro if its you on avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Major cope
He is looking down too . Shit thread

How can an eye color be dark triad?
From a cultural standpoint: color symbolisms and tropes in movies, TVs shows, video games and anime

dark triad copers make me laugh
lmfao why did mods sticky this thread. it was more of a joke post
Lol at this phaggot backtracking like a baby hyena. A joke post thread... in the looksmaxing section... mmmmhm no.

You found something to help you cope better, posted it here for validation, but didn’t received the desired validation and instead got yourself and your coping hollow eyelids verbally eviscerated
@jefferson @Lorsss @BigBiceps unsticky this nonsense. And op next time @ me I’m not with the slick disses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad, nastynas and 2 others
Lol at this phaggot backtracking like a baby hyena. A joke post thread... in the looksmaxing section... mmmmhm no.
You found something to help you cope better, posted it here for validation, but didn’t received the desired validation and instead got yourself and your coping hollow eyelids verbally eviscerated
This.

We can read him like a book. Who are you trying to fool @PrettyBoyMaxxing? You were 100% serious when made this thread. And now that everyone is calling you out on your bullshit, you're trying to save face by making it seem like you were joking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
From a cultural standpoint: color symbolisms and tropes in movies, TVs shows, video games and anime

@jefferson @Lorsss @BigBiceps unsticky this nonsense. And op next time @ me I’m not with the slick disses
??? chill bro. can you not detect the nonchalantness in my OP? the :feelsuhh: , the all cap letters, the over exaggerated/all caps title, the gif, the blanket statement of “girls only care about one thing”, the jfl at psl apsies, the “muh muh muh”

i made this thread at 2:23am, rigjt as i was going to bed. it was a joke and u guys took it seriously :lul: you guys really thought it was that deep huh

@Averagecel

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, thickdickdaddy27, Averagecel and 1 other person
This is why I will make my hazel Green eyes blue

Eye color halo=very legit, obvs the shape is more important, but even then if you have high contrast features as a reault of light eyes its a nice halo to have, could be worth up to 1 PSL if stroma goes really well.

his eyes aren’t that bad, the angle at least makes it appear so. watch if he opened them wide, they would be cuck af

his UEE ironically makes his eye area better as they don’t expose the subhuman shape

blue/green eyes on a tanned guy can halo him so fucking hard its not funny Example:

if he had brown eyes hed be just top tier normie. Green eyes=model

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
??? chill bro. can you not detect the nonchalantness in my OP? the :feelsuhh: , the all cap letters, the over exaggerated/all caps title, the gif, the blanket statement of “girls only care about one thing”, the jfl at psl apsies, the “muh muh muh”

i made this thread at 2:23am, rigjt as i was going to bed. it was a joke and u guys took it seriously :lul: you guys really thought it was that deep huh

@Averagecel
We took it serious because you posted it in the looksmaxxing section and some dummy stickied it. The thread does divert from your usual posting style but if it was posted in the Off topics then the "joke thread" excuse would be believeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
blue/green eyes on a tanned guy can halo him so fucking hard its not funny Example:
View attachment 227240
if he had brown eyes hed be just top tier normie. Green eyes=model
He would still be a Chad, even if he had brown eyes. The coloring makes him look exotic and increases his sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, noped and middayshowers
Cope, his eye shape is good it's his uee that is bad just lol

>posts dude with great everything and hes with head angled up looking down so his UEE isnt probably that bad either.

"ONLY EYE COLOR MATTERS"

ffs