Eye surgery with Taban

L

lsubuilder

Iron
Had a consult with Taban to have infra orbital rim implants, eyelid retraction and possible orbital decompression. Expensive but hopefully he can fix this

Attachments

• 7B31CB5B-7387-4145-8992-D6F989ECB9CC.jpeg
    7B31CB5B-7387-4145-8992-D6F989ECB9CC.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have surgery w/him in August. Did he only give the orbital rim implant option or did he offer grafting to you?

• +1
Had a consult with Taban to have infra orbital rim implants, eyelid retraction and possible orbital decompression. Expensive but hopefully he can fix this
damn u have terrble eye area. Post the results tho. Hopeful for you. Rest of the base isn't terrible.

• +1
I have surgery w/him in August. Did he only give the orbital rim implant option or did he offer grafting to you?

nope didnt talk about grafting just the implant. Told me to think about mild orbital decompression. 7k extra tho
damn u have terrble eye area. Post the results tho. Hopeful for you. Rest of the base isn't terrible.

I know dude. legit always look tired. hoping this helps.

• +1
Does Taban do any morphs of what you might look like after the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
gonna change you a lot
look into hairline lowering too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Does Taban do any morphs of what you might look like after the surgery?

Nah he just said to look at his website.
gonna change you a lot
look into hairline lowering too

I hope so for 20k hah. ill probably just buz it again since my hairline turned to shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Nah he just said to look at his website.

I hope so for 20k hah. ill probably just buz it again since my hairline turned to shit
free consult or na?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WannaBeA6

You need to work on your hair. Looks like you have diffused thinning aswell as your hairline is going.

• +1
Dude I have the same shit darkness under my eyes. Mine are actually even darker than yours. Is that from recessed infra orbitals? I'll get the same surgery if it turns out well.

• +1