Eye theory the importance of one curve

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I been why Barrett a few other models looks so retarded even though the have objectively good features my theory is that this part of the eye area is why
Screenshot 20200831 165327 DuckDuckGo2
see how its curved and has some slight upper eye lid show. Here and example of nice curve but no exposure
Screenshot 20200902 142351 DuckDuckGo
doesn't look as good. Barrett has no curve and no exposure which makes him look alien
Screenshot 20200901 115851 DuckDuckGo2
gandy is a example of a good curve with slight exposure this makes him look Majestic.
Screenshot 20200831 073527 PicsArt2
Screenshot 20200831 073959 DuckDuckGo
conclusion this is roughly what your eye area should look like. @Lev Peshkov @GODmaxxing thoughts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200901-060536_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200901-060536_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, maxlooks and 2 others
Why do all cats have such good eye areas but humans on average have such shit ones? Do we need to bring back eugenics and off 80% of the population? Is that what the cats did?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5875
Back to the mirror we go...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, maxlooks and 8 others
Why do all cats have such good eye areas but humans on average have such shit ones? Do we need to bring back eugenics and off 80% of the population? Is that what the cats did?
Yes we should. Even though Barrett has a good eye area it still looks LIKE SHIT because of the slight problems eye area is extremely hard to get right genetically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
I been why Barrett a few other models looks so retarded even though the have objectively good features my theory is that this part of the eye area is why View attachment 639503see how its curved and has some slight upper eye lid show. Here and example of nice curve but no exposureView attachment 639525doesn't look as good. Barrett has no curve and no exposure which makes him look alienView attachment 639537gandy is a example of a good curve with slight exposure this makes him look Majestic. View attachment 639542View attachment 639547 conclusion this is roughly what your eye area should look like. @Lev Peshkov @GODmaxxing thoughts
I have UEE there still incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Barrett and Seid look uncanny because they both have their periocular fat deposits tilted positively, as well as positive canthal tilt. Looks alien.

• +1
Barrett and Seid look uncanny because they both have their periocular fat deposits tilted positively, as well as positive canthal tilt. Looks alien.
The Eyes should only have a slight positive canthal tilt any thing else almost always looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Ocelot
idk it should be very slight . having that little part hooded looks ver aesthetic

7 posts above me and not one of them have mentioned Medial Canthus

what has the forum come to.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, AscendingHero, Warlow and 8 others

Your arvid looks godly ngl

@Kingkellz Thoughts?

So, essentially, his medial canthus isn’t downturned enough?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723, sloopnoob and 1 other person
its called the medial canthus and it is already known that an ideal medial canthus is longer and down turned

• +1
its called the medial canthus and it is already known that an ideal medial canthus is longer and down turner
I have never heard about this on this forum

Last edited:
I have never head about this on this forum
I guess its because the site is now fucked up with fucking greycels and new members who never have gone through the archives. Why do people bother even start posting and ask for help before going through all the material already there in the sticky threads.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, MogTheMogger and 2 others

@medialcanthuscel

• JFL
Reactions: draco

over for this forum greycels have taken over

• So Sad
Reactions: draco
Still barrett medial canthus is really good. He Just looks retarded because of super wide face

You’re referring to the medial canthus. There are far more important factors for a good eye area than upper eyelid exposure at the medial canthus tho

@Kingkellz Thoughts?
probably the projection and development of
frontonasal process and position + amount of fat deposits

Here and example of nice curve but no exposure doesn't look as good.
In the asians case it is mainly lack of bone size and projection in the frontonasal region
their glabella, supraorbital rims + ridges, radix, and nasal bridge are under-developed and lack saggital projection causing there to be less surface area for the skin to cover. So the excess skin cover the upper eyelids and the skin around the radix/nasion spread out covering the medial canthus as well.
Bone stretches out the skin and causes demarcations and "slight (upper eyelid) exposure" like you said.

That's why you said this about the asain
Here and example of nice curve but no exposure doesn't look as good.

and this is also why you said this about Gandy
gandy is a example of a good curve with slight exposure this makes him look Majestic.
because Gandy's frontonasal process is well-developed and projected unlike the asains

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr and Deleted member 5875
probably the projection and development of
frontonasal process and position + amount of fat deposits

View attachment 639715

In the asians case it is mainly lack of bone size and projection in the frontonasal region
their glabella, supraorbital rims + ridges, radix, and nasal bridge are under-developed and lack saggital projection causing there to be less surface area for the skin to cover. So the excess skin cover the upper eyelids and the skin around the radix/nasion spread out covering the medial canthus as well.
Bone stretches out the skin and causes demarcations and "slight (upper eyelid) exposure" like you said.

That's why you said this about the asain

and this is also why you said this about Gandy

because Gandy's frontonasal process is well-developed and projected unlike the asains
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz