Eyearea MOG contest

View attachment 44125
Would my asymmetrical eyes with negative canthal tilt be considered #13 or do I mog Arceus at least? Just wondering

3rd best on that list due to colour and average eye shape,

Negative Canthal tilt = meme as long as not severe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 656

Slightly longer eyebrows and tighter eyelids. Your eyes are amongst the best on that list tbh good colour and all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
surprised not a single user in there mogs my eye area. also check my supraorbitals thread. nobody has a brow ridge like me at my age

long downturned medial canthus, vertically small eye, dark eyebrow with a scar, DOM coloring and insane bone around eye area. Nobody mogs my eyes

out of those pics in OP I think whichever is the one with least upper eyelid exposure wins. No other way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
i look like @Alarico8 when i take pic from down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
surprised not a single user in there mogs my eye area. also check my supraorbitals thread. nobody has a brow ridge like me at my age
View attachment 44130
long downturned medial canthus, vertically small eye, dark eyebrow with a scar, DOM coloring and insane bone around eye area. Nobody mogs my eyes

out of those pics in OP I think whichever is the one with least upper eyelid exposure wins. No other way
Just lol. Anyone can look upwards at the camera and squint and it will look the exact same as you doing it in that pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Just lol. Anyone can look upwards at the camera and squint and it will look the exact same as you doing it in that pic.
yea

Attachments

• eye1.jpg
    eye1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
View attachment 44128

Slightly longer eyebrows and tighter eyelids. Your eyes are amongst the best on that list tbh good colour and all.
Thx for the morph. I'm currently trying to grow hair in this area with the help of castor oil and hope it'll have some effect:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thx for the morph. I'm currently trying to grow hair in this area with the help of castor oil and hope it'll have some effect:feelsez:
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
who was the nigga who people said had best eye are on forum? someone mentioned him few days ago
i want to add him to that collage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
@RichardSpencel why you keep ?ing me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
who was the nigga who people said had best eye are on forum? someone mentioned him few days ago
@Wool. Best actual eye area in PSL except colour which kind of kills it.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
This guy?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
so does he still rank 1 on this thread despite color?
I would probably say so but idk. It depends. His eyes are very dom, and feminine eyes are typically ideal. On a masc slayer type his eyes are the best conceivable but without bones to accompany them they'd just look off.

Fortunately for @Wool he has insane bones too.

how's mine

non frauded looking at mirror

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and dogtown
@Wool. Best actual eye area in PSL except colour which kind of kills it.

View attachment 44140
theres a nigga in my school with this same eye area+ blue eyes and bones similar to opry, his only flaw is mouth like @HailToTheKing

• +1
theres a nigga in my school with this same eye area+ blue eyes and bones similar to opry, his only flaw is mouth like @HailToTheKing
@Wool has the same flaw.

Im looking straight. The brow is just more positively tilted. My point still stands. Should I post one of me opening my eyes fully?

Answer me ?

IRL it would go unnoticed because if his bad colour
Idk man i think good eye shape and eyebrows can halo your eye area despite brown eyes. Guys like tyson beckford, kit harington, broderick hunter all have dark brown eyes but still have well above average eyes

Urs still looks like shit compared to mine
too vertically wide, upper eyelid exposure towards the end, poor brow ridge (poor supraorbital fat and bones around your orbitals) your brow is the only thing decent. Keep in mind my eye is resting.

• WTF
Idk man i think good eye shape and eyebrows can halo your eye area despite brown eyes. Guys like tyson beckford, kit harington, broderick hunter all have dark brown eyes but still have well above average eyes

It makes someone good looking but normies wouldn’t be able to say why, unlike if you had a good jaw or very strikingly coloured eyes

• +1

1st is fully opened and not a single muscle or support around my orbitals is moved. I am OPENING my eyes fully.
these 2 are my eyes resting fully in different lighting, the only flaw i have is bad underye

@RichardSpencel answer me and change your Avi back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
looks good to me but probably a bit too angry look to many
Cope it looks gay as sin. i deserve to never come out of my room againb.

Holy shot I mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and dogtown
My eye area is certainly nothing special but I don't think that's a great picture tbh. Literally taken while looking towards the ground while sitting on the toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
It makes someone good looking but normies wouldn’t be able to say why, unlike if you had a good jaw or very strikingly coloured eyes
true but as long as their still good looking i don't think it matters too much. I've seen normies say lachowski has beautiful eyes despite them being dark brown

• +1