Eyebrowmaxxing is legit

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
My eyebrows look thin on this picture but in real life they are thick asf. I was standing in sunlight so that makes ones eyebrows look almost invisible when taking a picture with my terrible camera.
Original:
Sc22

With stronger eyebrows (i have this in real life):
Sc222

Easily +1 PSL atleast. If you have thin eyebrows make them thicker and more visible it's a legit way of improving looks.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
My eyebrows look thin on this picture but in real life they are thick asf. I was standing in sunlight so that makes ones eyebrows look almost invisible when taking a picture with my terrible camera.
Original:
View attachment 21173
View attachment 21174
Easily +1 PSL atleast. If you have thin eyebrows make them thicker and more visible it's a legit way of improving looks.
your bug eyes, are a huge failo for you

• +1
Reactions: Wool, AspiringChad, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Lol if you call this +1 psl difference.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
your bug eyes, are a huge failo for you
I know they aren't deep set. They look more deepset IRL though because of my forward browridge. Nobody will notice i have "bug eyes" in real life it's just not visible.
Lol if you call this +1 psl difference.
Maybe not +1 but still a difference for sure. Eyebrowmaxxing is legit.

too bad your eyes are fucked

too bad your eyes are fucked
No. It only looks like that in photos. I have proof of that in my other thread in offtopic. In motion stuff like this "bug eyes" "wide set eyes" nothing of this will be noticed. My eye area is really good actually, not good on photos i agree but who cares it's not important, most important is irl.

Original:
View attachment 21173
View attachment 21174
Would be a lot more effective if you had a decent browridge.
Your's seems a bit average tbh.

Motion video could help more.
This is not about my looks in this topic, i'm trying to tell people EYEBROWS are a huge difference to looks. So go eyebrowmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
This is not about my looks in this topic, i'm trying to tell people EYEBROWS are a huge difference to looks. So go eyebrowmaxx.
My eyebrows look good without any effort, im naturally eyebrowmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Sc22
Nice bro. It's legit for sure. If someone has thin rly need to work on it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Good for you.

Using minox to maxx my eyebrows atm.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Good for you.

Using minox to maxx my eyebrows atm.
Nice. Also remember that they need to be visible so if they are too light try to make them darker. Key is to make them as visible as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Key is to make them as visible as possible.
Don't worry. My brows are dark and thick but high set. Trying to grow them closer to my eyes lol.

• +1
Nice eye colouring but holy shit ur bug eyes fuck u over hardd

Your eyes are fine.
The rest of you is fine.
It's your nose that ruins you
20190216 130430

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and Sc22
Your eyes are fine.
The rest of you is fine.
It's your nose that ruins you
View attachment 21207
It looks bigger on selfies tho but yes i know my nose is a flaw its a bit crooked to the side. I will prob do rhino sometime.
Nice eye colouring but holy shit ur bug eyes fuck u over hardd
Got a strong browridge so i think its only seen on pics because i dont get a 3D effect of my browridge so all looks flat and my eyes protruding. With browridge my eyes look deeper so its not so bad i think.

Lol richard harmon mogs you now i see this picture

looks uncanny for some reason

i remember you from when u asked for rating on lookism

• +1
i remember you from when u asked for rating on lookism
Ye man i dont use lookism much though i like this forum better.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Ye man i dont use lookism much though i like this forum better.
its so easy to stir up controversy in this place for sure. in lookism the people are accustomed to the nature of my posts and other trolling stuff so they dont get sucked into it.

• +1
its so easy to stir up controversy in this place for sure. in lookism the people are accustomed to the nature of my posts and other trolling stuff so they dont get sucked into it.
More response here and more chill place. Lookism is full of frustrated virgins raging at each other ngl.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back