eyebrowmaxxing question

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Kraken
Anyone have experience using minoxidil to thicken eyebrows?

Was wondering if there is any danger of the initial shedding making you look like a fucking alien for weeks, was thinking about experimenting with a pharma option as castor oil+peppermint hasnt affected their thickness much.

enjoy obsessively checking your forehead for fine lines

I've been using minox on a daily basis since August for my brows and no initial shedding ever took place. I had been using castor oil for a couple of months prior to that as well.

I suggest bimatoprost for thicker eyebrows for the low risk of hypertrichosys
but if you go for mino, start first with a 2% daily and work your way up if results are not enough, don't forget the qtip and also take care of your eyes
minoxidil works really well on brows, but you have to do it everyday, no exceptions

I suggest bimatoprost for thicker eyebrows for the low risk of hypertrichosys
but if you go for mino, start first with a 2% daily and work your way up if results are not enough, don't forget the qtip and also take care of your eyes
minoxidil works really well on brows, but you have to do it everyday, no exceptions
it would be worth it if the hairs could actually turn terminal

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax

Was wondering if there is any danger of the initial shedding making you look like a fucking alien for weeks, was thinking about experimenting with a pharma option as castor oil+peppermint hasnt affected their thickness much.
I’ve always wondered what my eyebrows would look like if I used minoxidil. Y’all take this in hopes of getting to the point I’m at naturally :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
it would be worth it if the hairs could actually turn terminal

I totally agree with you, would be a dream come true
I guess OP already takes supplements and brushes his brows, so my answer was directed to someone that tried everything but transplant, even if it's just a temporary solution

i'm using mino since october and i have had good results, tough the the inner part (the best one imo) is still sparse.

Attachments

• 975D52D8-BB33-4AD0-ACE8-F8F5D819557F.jpeg
    975D52D8-BB33-4AD0-ACE8-F8F5D819557F.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 556174B8-0805-45CD-85C3-66FB9260D582.jpeg
    556174B8-0805-45CD-85C3-66FB9260D582.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Alexanderr

Alright, I have been using minoxidil for about 8 weeks now and for a long time I was delaying the use of it because of that exact fear. Over the past two months I haven't experienced any initial shedding people have been talking about, so I doubt it's significant.

What I have experienced however is some itchiness on the eyebrows after applying, which might be due to its alcohol content. I also experienced some slight worsening in the skin quality of my forehead, as in, some pimples popped up but those were mostly gone by weeks 4-5.

I use 5% and apply twice a day.

I’ve always wondered what my eyebrows would look like if I used minoxidil. Y’all take this in hopes of getting to the point I’m at naturally :feelshaha:
It sucks having shitty brow genetics...

Alright, I have been using minoxidil for about 8 weeks now and for a long time I was delaying the use of it because of that exact fear. Over the past two months I haven't experienced any initial shedding people have been talking about, so I doubt it's significant.

What I have experienced however is some itchiness on the eyebrows after applying, which might be due to its alcohol content. I also experienced some slight worsening in the skin quality of my forehead, as in, some pimples popped up but those were mostly gone by weeks 4-5.

what have your results been like

too early to tell?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
what have your results been like

too early to tell?
Probably. The results up until now have been faint, I have noticed some increase in thickness and length but am yet to see a significant increase. Also, density hasn't changed yet. Usually, you should start seeing results from months 2-3 so we’ll see.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Just do it fagget.

Started a while ago

How do you apply? I just dip in a Q-tip and rub it on but it's only like .3-.4 ml in total

Minox will get terminal soon. My Brothers had Patches in his beard and after around 3 months he has a full beard he stopped using long time ago

Started a while ago

How do you apply? I just dip in a Q-tip and rub it on but it's only like .3-.4 ml in total
I use a Q-tip as well.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga