Eyebrows thread

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Perfect eyebrows are very important in both sexes but are very underrated in males. Thick, low set, straight eyebrows are essential for masculine face.
V1spIV01 400x400

Eyebrows don't have to be necessary dark for good looking but they have to be really dense.
Screenshot 20200628 0945062

Personally my eyebrows are quite dark and really good looking(I get multiple complements about my eyebrows) but the arch could be lower set. Unfortunately I don't have as deep set eyes as O'pry or Barett so my eyebrows automaticly look worse. But still are way above average.
IMG 20200702 222921 43

Dense and thick eyebrows are signal of good genes and health. Here are some ways how to improve eyebrows
1. Jamaican Black Castor Oil- have much more vitamins than average Castor oil and give amazing results in darkening eyebrows and eyelashes.
C1008bad 7d1a 4436 b10b ee9e6115dced 1

2. Eyebrow serums- are much more succesful than Castor oil because of bimatropost, peptides and many vitamins. Those with bimatropost are able to grow new hair in placed where there wasn't any hair. But these serums are quite expensive and must be used reguraly to maintain effects.
Best examples of serums are NanoBrow and Revitabrow
Revitabrow

Nanobrow packshot homexl

In darkening eyebrows I wouldn't recommend henna because over time it will damage your hair and weaken it. There are natural products to get dark eyebrows. Best is indygo

It a powder from indygo plant. You have to wear IT 2 h on your eyebrows and you will get cool black tone eyebrows(like O'pry's hair). Unfortunately it works only for already Brown hair, if you have light hair you must combine it with powder henna(a other plant) to achieve results.

Controversial! Make-up
Personally I have never wear makeup but it works really good in unironically masculinization of face. There are multiple products to fill eyebrows but best are eyebrow pomade and eyebrow pencil.
Pomade is available in multiple colours from light Brown to Black, also you have to learn how to use
angled brush you draw little strokes to mimic hair.

Pencil is less precise but way faster and easier to use. Best products are from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
ScreenShot2019 02 18at50755PM

8927ab07b651abcc47c6d7da2f9f0dec

That's it, rest are your orbital shape and fat distribution which are hard to change without surgery.
I Hope IT will help you to get better eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604, godlikesz and 1 other person
What about brow lifting for a straighter position?

Brow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Not a megathread but good thread.

FaceApp 1593386795074  01  01
these are the most perfect eyebrows @TheEndHasNoEnd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, Deleted member 5875, buckchadley31 and 5 others
View attachment 496398 these are the most perfect eyebrows @TheEndHasNoEnd
It looks like a lot of black eyeshadow on eyebrows and in the water line to get better PFL. But even if its makeup still top tier eyes and those green iris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It looks like a lot of black eyeshadow on eyebrows and in the water line to get better PFL. But even if its makeup still top tier eyes and those green iris
im using minox on my eye brows and they are becoming super thick

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Cold pressed Hexane free Kate Blanc castor oil has worked in growing/thickening eyebrows and eyelashes for me. I might try using Latanoprost something which my dad has he uses for glaucoma which is the same as Careprost/Bimatoprost that has Prostaglandin that stimulates hair growth like crazy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
don't eyebrow serums fuck collagen & facial fat?

Just use minox
Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Just use minox
Everything else is cope
Bimatropost is not cope. I heard about foid who use bimatropost for lashes and she grew lashes literally inside the eyelid and IT cause eye problems. But for eyebrows its safe

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
wtf is an indygo

im using minox on my eye brows and they are becoming super thick
how long have you been using it and did you notice a shedding phase of preexistent eyebrow hair ? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
how long have you been using it and did you notice a shedding phase of preexistent eyebrow hair ? thanks
no my eyebrows didn't shed
im around 2months into using it on my brows

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Surgery or cope