(Eyes>Jaw) Eyes+Harmony Make You a Mogger with C class jaw

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Jaw hacks (Ronald Ead) is undoubtedly the A classJaw Mogger; however, he has cuck eyes and lacks harmony due to his ears sticking out and not knowing the right haircut for his face.

Chico has a pretty good jaw (c+), great eyes, and has amazing harmony.

Opry pretty good jaw(b-), 10/10 eyes, and good harmony.

Do I think Ronald Ead could become a Mogger with good harmony like Saludon, yes. He just needs to get infraorbital eye surgery/fat grafts, ear surgery to pin his ears back, and get a good haircut. Possible rhinoplasty, but some people like a masc. nose.

It's all about 9/10+ eyes 8/10+ hairline and good harmony to be a mogger. Ur jaw can be c class if u have amazing eyes and harmonious [lips, hairline, nose ears].

Attachments

• 86+Days+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    86+Days+MSE_Frontal.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 86
  • d447d0e13ae6aded0a94a90c6c7fa168.jpg
    d447d0e13ae6aded0a94a90c6c7fa168.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 87
  • main-qimg-8ceee0d08d38e7603a4fc7e5b4321ac6.jpg
    main-qimg-8ceee0d08d38e7603a4fc7e5b4321ac6.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7753
186th Eye>Jaw thread
480 to go

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and GucciMvne
a , b c class? wtf? are you from one of those female looksmaxxing forums?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Need2Ascend, CommanderCope and 11 others
facial harmony definitely important, that's the shit i'm scared about, i don't want my rhinoplasty to look fake and gay, tbh good straight masc nose /facial harmony mogs slim fake looking twink nose
Contant pain

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Eye area is king

• +1
That guy’s jaw is not that good. It’s wide and somewhat angular (not anything that helps his rating much), but lacks projection. Its inclination also doesn’t line up with his eye spacing, while both Chico’s and O’ Pry’s jaws line up.

F7198623 0C34 4E46 8F5B 198432FD714C
0AAEB02B 813B 4E87 B531 64EF96FF4AF6
B9B678C4 B8BD 4232 A26E 44BF797038DA

This may seem unimportant, but some theorize this is a major determinant for how well a jaw harmonizes with the rest of the face. It’s a trait lots of models (male and female) have.

I think he looks better with a more parallel jaw inclination (and better eye spacing):

4BD2A4C4 509C 4E78 A56A BEF79B709501
34FF86E6 C12B 44B6 A5CA 65404ECD6350

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, Need2Ascend and oatmeal
That guy’s jaw is not that good. It’s wide and somewhat angular (not anything that helps his rating much), but lacks projection. Its inclination also doesn’t line up with his eye spacing, while both Chico’s and O’ Pry’s jaws line up.

View attachment 765141View attachment 765142View attachment 765143
This may seem unimportant, but some theorize this is a major determinant for how well a jaw harmonizes with the rest of the face. It’s a trait lots of models (male and female) have.

I think he looks better with a more parallel jaw inclination (and better eye spacing):

View attachment 765148View attachment 765149
Damn what did u do just increase his ipd man.

Jaw hacks (Ronald Ead) is undoubtedly the A classJaw Mogger; however, he has cuck eyes and lacks harmony due to his ears sticking out and not knowing the right haircut for his face.

Do I think Ronald Ead could become a Mogger with good harmony like Saludon, yes. He just needs to get infraorbital eye surgery/fat grafts, ear surgery to pin his ears back, and get a good haircut. Possible rhinoplasty, but some people like a masc. nose.

It's all about 9/10+ eyes 8/10+ hairline and good harmony to be a mogger. Ur jaw can be c class if u have amazing eyes and harmonious [lips, hairline, nose ears].
I like his eyes

O'pry jaw mogs that guy

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and RichardwillImprove
Yes and widened his chin, thus making his jaw inclination more convex/outward to line up with his eye spacing.
Damn its over I might have this man.

• +1

One Exception though, Bradd Pitt. Though I think this proves both of our points.

His Jaw looks somewhat Jaw Hacks. Wide/angular (much more angular at that) however, Pitt lacks projection (look at how shot his side profile is below). His wide chin, Eyes, and IPD are what make him look attractive.

Another point to be made: All the Pitt Pillers tend to neglect the fact that Brad Pitt wears makeup on the red carpet. As you can see what he looks like here without makeup

Attachments

• brad-pitt-news-photo-75954371-1553098705.jpg
    brad-pitt-news-photo-75954371-1553098705.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 279646236442052e22e9eaf00cdd70b8.jpg
    279646236442052e22e9eaf00cdd70b8.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 32da0e55cee06a6aa8c9a574b505d2f6.jpg
    32da0e55cee06a6aa8c9a574b505d2f6.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Here are some makeup glam shots to prove my point. He looks way different from up above

Attachments

• download-1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 29
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 23
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 29
One Exception though, Bradd Pitt. Though I think this proves both of our points.

His Jaw looks somewhat Jaw Hacks. Wide/angular (much more angular at that) however, Pitt lacks projection (look at how shot his side profile is below). His wide chin, Eyes, and IPD are what make him look attractive.

Another point to be made: All the Pitt Pillers tend to neglect the fact that Brad Pitt wears makeup on the red carpet. As you can see what he looks like here without makeup

Brad Pitt has very high sex appeal, makeup or no makeup, and his wide, angular jaw is a big reason for that (just asks girls).

I’m not saying that a jaw can’t be attractive if its inclination doesn’t line up with the eye spacing. Brad Pitt has very good proportions, high cheekbones/masculinized eye sockets, full lips, good coloring, and many other good features. Taking everything into account, his masculine jaw, although not proportionally “ideal”, is still attractive on his face as it adds dimorphism. There are countless other examples of this, Somerhalder being one of them. Overall point being that a face can be ridiculously attractive even if it isn’t aesthetically perfect.

Difference is the guy in this post doesn’t have Pitt’s proportions, features, or coloring, so the aesthetic imperfections he has most likely won’t complement his face like Pitt’s.

Ronald shows clearly that mse won't do anything for your face aesthetically, it will only throw ratios off. You can't change ipd, therefore the lower half of your face becomes far too wide after mse, creating a nonpleasing front profile.

those lines make zero sense as they change with head tilt

not really imo, they just both have big masseters, but brad pit has an ipd that fits his mouth and jaw width, jawhacks doesnt on the other hand

those lines make zero sense as they change with head tilt
Proportions/ratios are measured when the person is looking relatively straight at the camera (which is the case for those pictures). You’re correct that the ratio will be perceived differently based on head tilt, but that is true of many ratios, such as chin to philtrum. It doesn’t mean the ratio doesn’t “make sense”.

Brad Pitt has very high sex appeal, makeup or no makeup, and his wide, angular jaw is a big reason for that (just asks girls).

I’m not saying that a jaw can’t be attractive if its inclination doesn’t line up with the eye spacing. Brad Pitt has very good proportions, high cheekbones/masculinized eye sockets, full lips, good coloring, and many other good features. Taking everything into account, his masculine jaw, although not proportionally “ideal”, is still attractive on his face as it adds dimorphism. There are countless other examples of this, Somerhalder being one of them. Overall point being that a face can be ridiculously attractive even if it isn’t aesthetically perfect.

Difference is the guy in this post doesn’t have Pitt’s proportions, features, or coloring, so the aesthetic imperfections he has most likely won’t complement his face like Pitt’s.
That being said, I think there is something to be said for bringing Pitt’s face closer to the aesthetic ideal (jaw inclination, facial thirds and fifths).

8D233ABE 135F 409D 8F09 9EEA26E78507

Last edited: