Eyes too far apart

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
How do you fix a too high IPD? Everyone's talking about "muh low IPD" but rarely do I see the opposite being discussed. I can't/won't provide a number nor pics, so don't bother asking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i dont think it is fixable, judging by your profile pic and other pics of you ive seen your ipd looks fine

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Get a bigger nose and bigger face.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Btw, eyes that are far apart are an autism trait.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
Muh low IPD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no such thing exists. the issue you are looking for is face too narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

It exist, some dolphins can walk, some people think that Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry and David Gandy have wide IPDs so it's a good thing but they have not, it's pretty much normal.

Yes, everything gets narrower after my midface. Inward-tilted ramus and insufficient bigonial width. Any advice? My ramus has decent length and my gonial angle is decent too but my front profile is trash. I don't even have a narrow palate or crooked teeth though.
It exist, some dolphins can walk, some people think that Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry and David Gandy have wide IPDs so it's a good thing but they have not, it's pretty much normal.
May I ask what about this thread is funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 2486
YOu cannot really fix that mate, IPD is one of the immutable things about ones face.

Just get a bigger face to go with them

75mm here saved by hooding and wide face

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2227
What about this thread is funny?

You can't fix.

YOU DON'T HAVE WIDE IPD

Images 9

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2486
We're in a similar boat facially (wide midface, narrow bigonial), except your eyes don't look too far apart imo + you're black, blacks naturally have eyes further apart.
Just get a bigger face to go with them
thanks, will order now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2227
We're in a similar boat facially (wide midface, narrow bigonial), except your eyes don't look too far apart imo + you're black, blacks naturally have eyes further apart.

thanks, will order now

Blacks are dolphins.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I'd need a bigger lower third tbh, to be precise, a larger bigonial distance.
I just pictured you without a beard, I look like an exact clone of you (lmao).

@Bewusst if that’s you on your avatar/profile picture, your ipd seems fine/good.

And if you’re not willing to even provide front pics, let alone your actual IPD measurement in mm’s, then I really don’t know what to say other than keep complaining.

If it really is too wide, you could only reduce it with an orbital box osteotomy.

@Bewusst if that’s you on your avatar/profile picture, your ipd seems fine/good.

And if you’re not willing to even provide front pics, let alone your actual IPD measurement in mm’s, then I really don’t know what to say other than keep complaining.

If it really is too wide, you could only reduce it with an orbital box osteotomy.
I was not looking for opinions but for theoretical options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Orbital box osteotomy.

But the most practical surgery is a vasectomy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
if it is slightly too wide there are indeed many ways to hide it. If it is really dolphin tier like this guy
it won't be enough however, you would be a good candidate for orbital box osteomy. It usually goes well but there's a 3mm margin of error which for someone with slightly narrow or slightly too wide set eyes isn't really acceptable, if you are like that guy, it would be a massive improvement no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2227
if it is slightly too wide there are indeed many ways to hide it. If it is really dolphin tier like this guy

it won't be enough however, you would be a good candidate for orbital box osteomy. It usually goes well but there's a 3mm margin of error which for someone with slightly narrow or slightly too wide set eyes isn't really acceptable, if you are like that guy, it would be a massive improvement no matter what.

OP is a mentalcel bro, but good post.

It's not that bad but he has a better everything else other than ipd

why the meme about vasectomy being a soyboy thing? its a fuck-raw-no-risk ticket, the perfect ONS tool
You mean perfect std tool

well ypu would still be careful of trashy looking girls ofc
Because you can detect std's just by looking at them lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended