Attachments

• received_454569792020884.jpeg
    received_454569792020884.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 198
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bro are you pouting?

Lmao nah,I look pissed because its nightime and the camera flash annoyed me
Your eyes are probably slightly too far apart. Can’t change it so wouldn’t worry and focus on other things

Your eyes are probably slightly too far apart. Can’t change it so wouldn’t worry and focus on other things
Ive heard raising my nose bridge would make my eyes look closer,my nose bridge js kinda flat lol

strong first post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, Alexanderr, dogtown and 1 other person
What flash are you talking about bhai? I can barely see you.

Hmmm

A potato flash! : D

''Bad thread title: Eyes

One word title. Doesn't really describe what the thread is about. What about your eyes? It's not a very descriptive title. ''

Really? Can they be improved?

Im planning on gymcelling soon 👀
Only by very invasive surgeries that no surgeon will agree to perform on you cause you are not deformed. Concentrate on other things

Only by very invasive surgeries that no surgeon will agree to perform on you cause you are not deformed. Concentrate on other things
Aight,I wear glasses too,would that help making my eyes not look as far?

Nah. Look fine

Aight,I wear glasses too,would that help making my eyes not look as far?
depends on the glasses you wear, might look weird if your eyes are at the edge of the frame or the frames are too big
but don't worry about your eyes being too far apart. your other features make up for it

depends on the glasses you wear, might look weird if your eyes are at the edge of the frame or the frames are too big
but don't worry about your eyes being too far apart. your other features make up for it
So kinda narrow glasses? And how badly far apart are they in your opinion mao? 💀

eyes are too far apart