Face analysis from surgeon?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Is it possible to have a meeting with a plastic surgeon who analyses my face and tells me what surgeries I need in order to be better looking? Most surgeons are only specialized on a few areas and probably want to make as much money as possible so they will trick me into getting unnecessary surgeries.

Are there surgeons to whom I can send pics and they analyse my face and tell me exactly what surgeries I need?

pretty sure there was a PSL poster running a face analysis business while pretending to be a team of doctors. JSF exposed him. dont know where that fella is now, tod or ted or tyd something like this on lookism. I was told by a jsf poster in spite of all that drama his recommendations and advice were actually so legit that a surgeon they showed it to said it "had to be" a surgeon and mightve even knew exactly who. Lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
pretty sure there was a PSL poster running a face analysis business while pretending to be a team of doctors. JSF exposed him. dont know where that fella is now, tod or ted or tyd something like this on lookism. I was told by a jsf poster in spite of all that drama his recommendations and advice were actually so legit that a surgeon they showed it to said it "had to be" a surgeon and mightve even knew exactly who. Lmfao.
Fucking scammers

I already googled some surgeons in Germany but they are all specialized on anti aging shit and won't be able to recommend good surgeries to me probably. They all also look kind of bad tbh so I have some trust issues that they will fuck up my face even more tbh
i dont know, is it still a scam if you get what you asked for? Its certainly false advertising I guess.
Depends on how accurate their recommendations are. If it's they sell looksmax.org like bullshit advice then it would be scam.

Last edited:
I already googled some surgeons in Germany but they are all specialized on anti aging shit and won't be able to recommend good surgeries to me probably. They all also look kind of bad tbh so I have some trust issues that they will fuck up my face even more tbh

Depends on how accurate their recommendations are. If it's they sell looksmax.org like bullshit advice then it would be scam.

ive never used the service so i cant comment, but the dood from jsf told me it was so legit that his surgeon thought it was a famous italian surgeon when in fact, at least if we're to believe the JSF crew it was just this italian dude from lookism all along with multiple sockpuppet accounts. I admire the brazenness tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39