Face Gains After Taking Looksmax's advice

from Gigachad to a Gigachad

Do mouth exercises it looks like you've had a stroke

looking way better tbh but still a long way to go and much room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Nope just washed em more and ligthing

How would mouth exercise help tho? Is it proven?
It's proven however people like to exaggerate the results.

Exercise Two - Muscle Around Mouth
Exercise for the mouth muscles

The exercise for the orbicularis oris, the circular muscle around the mouth, is not a gentle one. The gentle ones produce no positive results; this one does.

Although it looks like I'm stretching my mouth and therefore the muscles surrounding the mouth, I am not. Alternating contraction and relaxation develop muscle; stretching does not develop muscle. In fact, stretching of the facial muscles may not be good for the overlying skin.

I do this exercise when I shave in the morning. Before doing it I splash a lot of water on my face. (Never exercise the facial muscles without lubricating the skin either with water or oil.) Now I insert my index fingers into my mouth exerting a steady pull on the corners of the mouth. (Be sure to have clean hands when doing this exercise.)

You do not need to get much extension and contraction of the orbicularis oris muscle. I get less than a quarter inch. This small amount of movement will strengthen the muscles around the mouth and, especially in women, make the lips look fuller. It will in no way, though, change the essential shape of the mouth.

When this exercise is done correctly, it is both an isotonic exercise and an isometric exercise. It is isotonic because there is a change in the length of the muscle; it is isometric because you will hold the contraction of each rep for a second or two - in other words, the muscle will maintain a constant length as you hold the contraction.

To restate all this - you will:

• Pull the mouth with the index fingers getting perhaps a quarter to three/eights of an inch of movement.
  • You will hold the contraction of the orbicularis oris muscle for a second or two.
  • You will then contract the orbicularis oris even more strongly until the index fingers get closer together.
I usually do several sets of 25 to 50 repetitions. But I suggest starting this exercise slowly, concentrating on form. Don't be in too much of a hurry to do a marathon mouth workout. In fact, you don't really need a monster workout in order to see results.

Good progress

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Man, you did improve. But you are far from being Chad, or even good looking. Don't be delusional

Man, you did improve. But you are far from being Chad, or even good looking. Don't be delusional
itsa a sarcastic comment, some people can never be chad.
looking way better tbh but still a long way to go and much room for improvement
I have a tan scheduled up for summer and prob more cutting
Good progress
Thanks man, gonna return in a few months or some time! Looking forward to cutting some more!

Massive improvement tbh

Why so negative all the time? Im 6'1''
Whats your height?
Wasn't trying to put you down, I just realized that I probably look like a turbo manlet if even you look short in pics.
I'm 5'11.

what did u do btw? just chew hard foods?

what did u do btw? just chew hard foods?
Chew carrots and steaks. Especially beef is good. But do mind I did this for a long time naturally but only recently revealed jaw muscles, before they were bloated

from incel to pretty boy slayer!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Wasn't trying to put you down, I just realized that I probably look like a turbo manlet if even you look short in pics.
I'm 5'11.
You have weird perception. He looks really tall in the last pic. Look at his forearm length

Chew carrots and steaks. Especially beef is good. But do mind I did this for a long time naturally but only recently revealed jaw muscles, before they were bloated

huge improvement bro, still work to be done but by far your biggest progression

• +1
You have weird perception. He looks really tall in the last pic. Look at his forearm length
He gets heightmogged hard by his door frame

• +1
No mewing for your nct

Looking good in afters. Reminds me on that actor for Joker in his role as emperor in Gladiator.

Hey guys, after I stopped coping with bulking, I started leanmaxxing (recommaxxing) and found out bulking is just a big excuse to indulge food. Anyway, started to lose that definition and chew more and this is what happened

I went from a bathroom boy to a girthy strong chad with small lips.

Here is a frauded body pic of mine and also my new face

TLDR: Dirty bulking is cope don't dirty bulk surplus at max 200-300 calories otherwise ruin a lot of your face gains

Bro no joke everything you've done is pure lifefuel keep going thank you

way to go chum.

A new slayer incoming!

• +1
Good, glad you finally listened. Get down to 10-12% then stay in the range of 10-15% when bulking and cutting.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
Water is wet but ya proof body fat is the leading Looksmax besides surgery and sometimes it's even better

Nice job though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and heroinfather
Water is wet but ya proof body fat is the leading Looksmax besides surgery and sometimes it's even better

Nice job though
surgery will always mog low bf maxxing but it is the best way for looksmaxxing yes

Nice job m8(y)
@Looksmaxer-van-NL gtfihhhhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and Autist
Yeh and I have really long arms aswell

I see visible improvements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Looks alot better bro

@FatmanO What did you do for that skin man mine looks like a nuclear plant accident.

• +1
Androidcel is arab now?
No he is german. Undisputed is morrocan
@FatmanO What did you do for that skin man mine looks like a nuclear plant accident.
Eat clean, maybe your also intolerant. I started avoiding a lot more dairy. A lot of it is genetics tho

Last edited:
@FatmanO How high was your body fat before and after?

What did you do for your skin?
Looks a lot better

No he is german. Undisputed is morrocan

Eat clean, maybe your also intolerant. I started avoiding a lot more dairy. A lot of it is genetics tho
I'm not German, how did you come to that conclusion? Also undisputed claims to be European not Moroccan.

• +1
Meanwhile my face still looks like shit after 7 weeks of cutting