• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
This is accurate tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
agreed. id say face> race > height > frame

face>everything, as long as you passed the height and frame threshold, minimum threshold varies depend on women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Wannabe6ft2
How brutal would you say the racepill is?
extremely brutal. like doom 2016 brutal. i used to cope so hard but once you realised that how you see ethnic women compared to their white counterparts is how women see ethnic men compared to their white counterparts then you realize its over.

distilled ragefuel packed into 10 minutes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, BigdickAverageEthnic and Zeta ascended
extremely brutal. like doom 2016 brutal. i used to cope so hard but once you realised that how you see ethnic women compared to their white counterparts is how women see ethnic men compared to their white counterparts then you realize its over.
This is accurate and it hurts, good thing im an aryancel

face>frame>height but only because I'm 3-4 inches shorter than I'm supposed to be due to scoliosis and stunted growth due to spinal fusion

agreed. id say face> race > height > frame
Yep if you were to add race that’s def where I would put it. Females are more strict on race than height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Yep if you were to add race that’s def where I would put it. Females are more strict on race than height tbh
to get an idea of how brutal the racepill is just compare white women to ethnic women and then imagine a women comparing white men to ethnic men.

to get an idea of how brutal the racepill is just compare white women to ethnic women and then imagine a women comparing white men to ethnic men.
I don’t rate white females that much higher personally. Especially not compared to latinas. Like I agree the best looking white females mog best looking ethnic females but if we look at averages, difference isn’t as much as say between a white and Latina. But I am pretty racepilled that’s for sure.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
I don’t rate white females that much higher personally. Especially not compared to latinas. Like I agree the best looking white females mog best looking ethnic females but if we look at averages, difference isn’t as much as say between a white and Latina. But I am pretty racepilled that’s for sure.
latinas are basically mutts with half white blood so if anything that further shows that white is universally more attractive.

latinas are basically mutts with half white blood so if anything that further shows that white is universally more attractive.
Wb light skinned North Indians and Arabs ?

light skinned = white blood so if youre more attracted to them youre really just attracted to them because of their whiteness.
Ok so I like caucasoid females tbh. Even brown ones are fine as long as they have white features.

Just ldar if you’re under 6’0.