Face is just a plus for women

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
The most important thing is the body
Niggas just pretend they like skinny alien models to larp as high class but when they fap they look for some random big ass bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
True statement son

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Nope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Looks234, Tyronecell and 15 others
i fap to skinny girls and prefer skinny girls like this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin, Lmao and 6 others
The random big ass bitch could be a model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
If we're talking about fucking then yeah, but otherwise, for LTR and stuff I couldn't be looking at some subhuman all day

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 10413
Retarded bs. Face is the most important thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
Deep down you know which one is objectively more attractive and which one is a international supermodel 😂😂
Images 82

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and WadlowMaxxing
If we're talking about fucking then yeah, but otherwise, for LTR and stuff I couldn't be looking at some subhuman all day
And how am I gonna fuck a teenager boy body every fuckin day

I'll have to cheat tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
its not larp ive done tons of threads on their bodies and why would i lie
It must be some kind of fetiche then, like those niggas who fap to landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
And how am I gonna fuck a teenager boy body every fuckin day

I'll have to cheat tbh
Just gotta find some balance between the two. 5psl girl with curvy body and you're set for life tbh

Jfl niggas act like skinny girls can't diet or go to the gym and get the body the thick girls has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Danish_Retard
Jfl niggas act like skinny girls can't diet or go to the gym and get the body the thick girls has
Yeah but that doesnt disproves the fact that body mogs

Deep down you know which one is objectively more attractive and which one is a international supermodel 😂😂
View attachment 1003675
Yea.. the left one. Keep in mind the only reason you would say the right is because of T lvls. If it was the reverse and estrogen was our main hormone then we might be atleast as picky like a women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Uglybrazilian
Yeah but that doesnt disproves the fact that body mogs
Jfl thick chicks always get fatter as they age whilst skinny girls stay slim and good looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Yea.. the left one. Keep in mind the only reason you would say the right is because of T lvls. If it was the reverse and estrogen was our main hormone then we might be atleast as picky like a women.
Yes it must be t levels indeed, Im like attracted to women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
That's why all men should fuck MILF's

I never understood Body>Face, sure go wife up a bag of fat and look at her get saggy and even uglier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 7465 and 2 others
I Just want a skinny girl with average face, average height and Nice ass tbh.

Yes it must be t levels indeed, Im like attracted to women
That's not the point.
You as a man having more attraction to the female body does not mean that the same case can be applied to women where they would find more attraction in a mans body instead of face.
The reason why this is because they have not the amount of T that we have.
A mans face plays a more important then anything else for them.

T
U retarded my nigger. Thick = easier to put on fat. Skinny= better metabolism.
Thats not how fat storage genetics work you weird negro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7465
That's not the point.
You as a man having more attraction to the female body does not mean that the same case can be applied to women where they would find more attraction in a mans body instead of face.
The reason why this is because they have not the amount of T that we have.
A mans face plays a more important then anything else for them.
Yeah for men face is more important Ofc, but Im talking about women

.me niggas be like
“only high T people prefer body, body > face”
6658829D E734 42E7 8ACC B6178D8438B8
AEC0A6A7 4849 40EC 8821 D51C45FB4ACB
113ACBB6 E04B 476B AFF8 58EB1090D9B3
D41A1FBC 1131 4775 91AE 448DA5B91B9E

“looks like a stick” “wouldn’t smash”
454341BC DCC5 4A1A 9418 6A74911E711F
D4D4271A 4220 4A4A B85F 078B8600FF36
B5D1CF48 96D6 4DD2 8591 230D58865FBB
12A5F1A9 C5D6 4AF2 9D41 ACBD341A6C6C

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6402, itorroella9 and 6 others
T

Thats not how fat storage genetics work you weird negro
Stfu nigger, we all know ur just coping cause the good looking chicks reject you so you cope by going for ugly butterface chicks under the guise of "muh better body brooooo" jfl u fucking coping cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Stfu nigger, we all know ur just coping cause the good looking chicks reject you so you cope by going for ugly butterface chicks under the guise of "muh better body brooooo" jfl u fucking coping cuck.
Got mad = knows Im telling the truth + my girlfriend mogs you to alpha centauri and back

Found the gym coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Cope, imagine not being a facesexual.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Tyronecell, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
both are equaly important, but average face is minimum. Ugly face is worst than shit body

Got mad = knows Im telling the truth + my girlfriend mogs you to alpha centauri and back
Jfl u got a girlfriend yet your on a forum telling a bunch of autistic people that body is better than face. That's how I know ur gf is ugly as phuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Uglybrazilian, gamma and 1 other person
The most important thing is the body
If you ask a woman to name some good looking men, she will name men with average body and top-tier face, like prime Brad Pitt

Jfl u got a girlfriend yet your on a forum telling a bunch of autistic people that body is better than face. That's how I know ur gf is ugly as phuck
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell
If you ask a woman to name some good looking men, she will name men with average body and top-tier face, like prime Brad Pitt
Im talking about women
For men face is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: gamma
cross-cultural studies showing that men’s preference for the curviness of women’s figures varies directly with the men’s economic status.

"The most culturally variable standard of beauty seems to be in the preference for a slim versus a plump body build and is linked with the social status that build conveys. In cultures where food is scarce, such as among the Bushmen of Australia, plumpness signals wealth, health, and adequate nutrition during development (Rosenblatt, 1974). Indeed, there is powerful evidence that in ecologies where food shortages are common, such as in Kenya, Uganda, and certain parts of Equador, men prefer women who are heavier and possess more body fat (Sugiyama, 2005). Even within cultures, men prefer heavier women when there are economic hard times (Pettijohn & Jungeberg, 2004). In cultures where food is relatively abundant, such as the United States and many Western European countries, the relationship between plumpness and status is reversed, and the wealthy distinguish themselves by being thin (Symons, 1979). Thus, although "body-weight preference varies across cultures and time, it does so in predictable ways" (Sugiyama, 2005, p. 318), suggesting context-dependent adaptations. "

cry for us poorfag

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
cross-cultural studies showing that men’s preference for the curviness of women’s figures varies directly with the men’s economic status.

"The most culturally variable standard of beauty seems to be in the preference for a slim versus a plump body build and is linked with the social status that build conveys. In cultures where food is scarce, such as among the Bushmen of Australia, plumpness signals wealth, health, and adequate nutrition during development (Rosenblatt, 1974). Indeed, there is powerful evidence that in ecologies where food shortages are common, such as in Kenya, Uganda, and certain parts of Equador, men prefer women who are heavier and possess more body fat (Sugiyama, 2005). Even within cultures, men prefer heavier women when there are economic hard times (Pettijohn & Jungeberg, 2004). In cultures where food is relatively abundant, such as the United States and many Western European countries, the relationship between plumpness and status is reversed, and the wealthy distinguish themselves by being thin (Symons, 1979). Thus, although "body-weight preference varies across cultures and time, it does so in predictable ways" (Sugiyama, 2005, p. 318), suggesting context-dependent adaptations. "

cry for us poorfag
They forgot to mention that the high class larpers all cheat on their teenager boy wives with some Stacy cheerleader

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Danish_Retard
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster
How sad is your life is. Bragging on an obscure Internet forum using incel terminology to strangers when you're supposedly Mr Chad thundercock that's slaying pussy. Jfl this is you
Interested Games GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Danish_Retard and Uglybrazilian
They forgot to mention that the high class larpers all cheat on their teenager boy wives with some Stacy cheerleader
ngl you need some thigh thickness, I don't like the girls @Proex posted but you have to understand that we legitimately prefer skinnier girls. For me, it's probably because I've been morbidly obese most of life, as according to the above studies I should prefer curvy women.

How sad is your life is. Bragging on an obscure Internet forum using incel terminology to strangers when you're supposedly Mr Chad thundercock that's slaying pussy. Jfl this is you
Interested Games GIF by South Park
Cope