Discussion Face is just a plus for women

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

I have the biggest penis in the world
Time online
99d 15h 47m
The random big ass bitch could be a model.

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3 inches of RAGEFUEL
Time online
63d 10h 50m
If we're talking about fucking then yeah, but otherwise, for LTR and stuff I couldn't be looking at some subhuman all day

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

From the jungles of Amazon
Time online
92d 11h 28m
Deep down you know which one is objectively more attractive and which one is a international supermodel 😂😂

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
its not larp ive done tons of threads on their bodies and why would i lie
It must be some kind of fetiche then, like those niggas who fap to landwhales

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3 inches of RAGEFUEL
Time online
63d 10h 50m
And how am I gonna fuck a teenager boy body every fuckin day

I'll have to cheat tbh
Just gotta find some balance between the two. 5psl girl with curvy body and you're set for life tbh

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
Jfl niggas act like skinny girls can't diet or go to the gym and get the body the thick girls has
Yeah but that doesnt disproves the fact that body mogs

SayHeyHey

SayHeyHey

Yedi yaşıma değmeden, ben ihtiyar oldum.
Time online
23d 7h 50m
Deep down you know which one is objectively more attractive and which one is a international supermodel 😂😂
View attachment 1003675
Yea.. the left one. Keep in mind the only reason you would say the right is because of T lvls. If it was the reverse and estrogen was our main hormone then we might be atleast as picky like a women.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
Yea.. the left one. Keep in mind the only reason you would say the right is because of T lvls. If it was the reverse and estrogen was our main hormone then we might be atleast as picky like a women.
Yes it must be t levels indeed, Im like attracted to women

Chadeep

Chadeep

MUMBAI
Time online
46d 13h 54m
That's why all men should fuck MILF's

Goleirobruno

Goleirobruno

Former flamengo's goalkeeper
Time online
11d 16h 26m
I Just want a skinny girl with average face, average height and Nice ass tbh.

SayHeyHey

SayHeyHey

Yedi yaşıma değmeden, ben ihtiyar oldum.
Time online
23d 7h 50m
Yes it must be t levels indeed, Im like attracted to women
That's not the point.
You as a man having more attraction to the female body does not mean that the same case can be applied to women where they would find more attraction in a mans body instead of face.
The reason why this is because they have not the amount of T that we have.
A mans face plays a more important then anything else for them.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
That's not the point.
You as a man having more attraction to the female body does not mean that the same case can be applied to women where they would find more attraction in a mans body instead of face.
The reason why this is because they have not the amount of T that we have.
A mans face plays a more important then anything else for them.
Yeah for men face is more important Ofc, but Im talking about women

Wildlife

Wildlife

Erudite
Time online
25d 1h 13m
T

Thats not how fat storage genetics work you weird negro
Stfu nigger, we all know ur just coping cause the good looking chicks reject you so you cope by going for ugly butterface chicks under the guise of "muh better body brooooo" jfl u fucking coping cuck.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
Stfu nigger, we all know ur just coping cause the good looking chicks reject you so you cope by going for ugly butterface chicks under the guise of "muh better body brooooo" jfl u fucking coping cuck.
Got mad = knows Im telling the truth + my girlfriend mogs you to alpha centauri and back

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Time online
217d 13h 42m
both are equaly important, but average face is minimum. Ugly face is worst than shit body

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
Jfl u got a girlfriend yet your on a forum telling a bunch of autistic people that body is better than face. That's how I know ur gf is ugly as phuck
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster

Ocelot

Ocelot

Realist
Time online
140d 3h 0m
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
If you ask a woman to name some good looking men, she will name men with average body and top-tier face, like prime Brad Pitt
Im talking about women
For men face is the most important thing

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Time online
61d 9h 39m
cross-cultural studies showing that men’s preference for the curviness of women’s figures varies directly with the men’s economic status.

"The most culturally variable standard of beauty seems to be in the preference for a slim versus a plump body build and is linked with the social status that build conveys. In cultures where food is scarce, such as among the Bushmen of Australia, plumpness signals wealth, health, and adequate nutrition during development (Rosenblatt, 1974). Indeed, there is powerful evidence that in ecologies where food shortages are common, such as in Kenya, Uganda, and certain parts of Equador, men prefer women who are heavier and possess more body fat (Sugiyama, 2005). Even within cultures, men prefer heavier women when there are economic hard times (Pettijohn & Jungeberg, 2004). In cultures where food is relatively abundant, such as the United States and many Western European countries, the relationship between plumpness and status is reversed, and the wealthy distinguish themselves by being thin (Symons, 1979). Thus, although "body-weight preference varies across cultures and time, it does so in predictable ways" (Sugiyama, 2005, p. 318), suggesting context-dependent adaptations. "

cry for us poorfag

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
cross-cultural studies showing that men’s preference for the curviness of women’s figures varies directly with the men’s economic status.

"The most culturally variable standard of beauty seems to be in the preference for a slim versus a plump body build and is linked with the social status that build conveys. In cultures where food is scarce, such as among the Bushmen of Australia, plumpness signals wealth, health, and adequate nutrition during development (Rosenblatt, 1974). Indeed, there is powerful evidence that in ecologies where food shortages are common, such as in Kenya, Uganda, and certain parts of Equador, men prefer women who are heavier and possess more body fat (Sugiyama, 2005). Even within cultures, men prefer heavier women when there are economic hard times (Pettijohn & Jungeberg, 2004). In cultures where food is relatively abundant, such as the United States and many Western European countries, the relationship between plumpness and status is reversed, and the wealthy distinguish themselves by being thin (Symons, 1979). Thus, although "body-weight preference varies across cultures and time, it does so in predictable ways" (Sugiyama, 2005, p. 318), suggesting context-dependent adaptations. "

cry for us poorfag
They forgot to mention that the high class larpers all cheat on their teenager boy wives with some Stacy cheerleader

Wildlife

Wildlife

Erudite
Time online
25d 1h 13m
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster
How sad is your life is. Bragging on an obscure Internet forum using incel terminology to strangers when you're supposedly Mr Chad thundercock that's slaying pussy. Jfl this is you

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Time online
61d 9h 39m
They forgot to mention that the high class larpers all cheat on their teenager boy wives with some Stacy cheerleader
ngl you need some thigh thickness, I don't like the girls @Proex posted but you have to understand that we legitimately prefer skinnier girls. For me, it's probably because I've been morbidly obese most of life, as according to the above studies I should prefer curvy women.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
How sad is your life is. Bragging on an obscure Internet forum using incel terminology to strangers when you're supposedly Mr Chad thundercock that's slaying pussy. Jfl this is you
Cope