Face is just a plus for women

ngl you need some thigh thickness, I don't like the girls @Proex posted but you have to understand that we legitimately prefer skinnier girls. For me, it's probably because I've been morbidly obese most of life, as according to the above studies I should prefer curvy women.
Images 83

These are ideal
This is disgusting
Images 84

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I know you don't get any pussy with the amount of incel terminology u use. Chad doesn't even know what the word "cope" means.
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
honestly which set of girls would you prefer? @Uglybrazilian
Ofc the last One
But you know its a very unfair comparison when you take girls with bad bodies, low class pictures and ugly as fuck and compare them to PSL 6 stacies with insanely frauded pictures

I could do the same on the opposite way, I honestly believe posts like this reduce the quality of the forum, tbqh, no trying to offend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4696
Ofc the last One
But you know its a very unfair comparison when you take girls with bad bodies, low class pictures and ugly as fuck and compare them to PSL 6 stacies with insanely frauded pictures

I could do the same on the opposite way, I honestly believe posts like this reduce the quality of the forum, tbqh, no trying to offend
exactly he needs to post actual bodies ngl

• +1
exactly he needs to post actual bodies ngl
Yeah and look at the quality of both set of pictures

Its so boring when niggas do this here, it just makes me want to quit the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 4696
Yeah and look at the quality of both set of pictures

Its so boring when niggas do this here, it just makes me want to quit the forum
90s home video vs modelling shoot

Ofc the last One
ok bro but if it applies at extremes then you can still generalize that face > body, because the top set of girls have objectively above-average bodies + below average faces while the bottom have good faces + below average bodies
do it then, i guarantee you won't be able to find good examples. face >>>>>> body

ok bro but if it applies at extremes then you can still generalize that face > body, because the top set of girls have objectively above-average bodies + below average faces while the bottom have good faces + below average bodies

do it then, i guarantee you won't be able to find good examples. face >>>>>> body
Yes I would be able to find examples, I just wont waste my time

I could spam Gisele and other female models pictures and compare them to literally any random IG model to look like Im 100% right but I know thats dumb and low IQ and reduces the quality of the forum

And the top set doesnt have above average bodies jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Niggas in this thread talking about which girls they prefer when all of those whores would reject you in an instant 🤣🤣🤣

nah you posted slightly above avarage bodies vs top tier model faces.this woman has below avarage face and top tier body and imo she has alot more sex appeal than the skinny models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Copeful
nah you posted slightly above avarage faces vs top tier model faces.this woman has below avarage face and top tier body and imo she has alot more sex appeal than the skinny models
View attachment 1003812
Her smv mogs Gisele and other female models to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Yes I would be able to find examples, I just wont waste my time

I could spam Gisele and other female models pictures and compare them to literally any random IG model to look like Im 100% right but I know thats dumb and low IQ and reduces the quality of the forum

And the top set doesnt have above average bodies jfl
whatever
most people in this thread agree with me so im right tbh, even if you discount the examples i posted
but its a matter of preference so idk why we're arguing about this jfl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
whatever
most people in this thread agree with me so im right tbh, even if you discount the examples i posted
but its a matter of preference so idk why we're arguing about this jfl
Ok bro you are right cause most niggas agree with you
Guess thats how things are tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster

• JFL
True statement son
Tbh.

I think body is much more important for a woman than the face, though obviously there is some lower limit to how ugly she can be. I would say 4/10 is the bare minimum that a woman could have to still be considered good looking overall, and only that's assuming she has a killer body. Which 90% of women don't.

Tbh a killer body is probably even more rare than good face.

Still:

10/10 body with 5/10 face > 5/10 body with 10/10 face

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart