Face pulling before/after Radiograph

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
I haven’t officially started yet, I’m still perfecting my appliance. New vid will be out for the final version, then I will take my pics and start.
I literally just bought all the materials for the Dowden v1 appliance and now you say this. :feelsohgod:
What’s changed in the new version?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I literally just bought all the materials for the Dowden v1 appliance and now you say this. :feelsohgod:
What’s changed in the new version?
Don’t worry bro, it still uses the same materials. Just with cope and ropes neck brace, and some dental silicone.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Don’t worry bro, it still uses the same materials. Just with cope and ropes neck brace, and some dental silicone.
If i'm using the bow should i still buy the neck brace? And link to dental silicone? Trying to build this shit asap

• +1
If i'm using the bow should i still buy the neck brace? And link to dental silicone? Trying to build this shit asap
No you can use the bow or the neck brace

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
okay? 18-20 hours a day. With a device on your face. Facepulling with a belt is just going to fuck your teeth up. And even with the device, you may not get the results doing it say.... 8 hours a day, even over a longer time. Material engineering properties can be weird like that.

And you all are assuming this could be done for a year with linear adaptation of the bone and no side affects.
Explain material engineering please

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I haven’t officially started yet, I’m still perfecting my appliance. New vid will be out for the final version, then I will take my pics and start.
I have an impression ready soaking in water, i slacked off for a few days but now I'm back on it so waiting for the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Luke LLL
I have an impression ready soaking in water, i slacked off for a few days but now I'm back on it so waiting for the video.
The appliance is the same as the Dowden v1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
The appliance is the same as the Dowden v1
so wait for the video or do I build the dowden coz the shops are all closed now coz of the virus and I'm running out of alginate

• +1
so wait for the video or do I build the dowden coz the shops are all closed now coz of the virus and I'm running out of alginate
Build the Dowden

• +1
they pulled a little downwards btw
she developed a gummy smile
im not your son
but you are my little bitch
FacePulling can make you get a gummy smile?

• +1
Only if you pull downwards
so even if facepulling for upwards growth is cope u can just give urself downwards growth+forwards growth by pulling downwards then get maxillary impaction once gummy smile is enough for surgeons to fix downwards growth :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
anchoring into the bone + 2kg instead of 0.5kg + 30 degrees up instead of down should give at least 3x faster and better results :love:

What if you blasted GH peptides? If It's true, is surgery even worth it?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Incoming
What if you blasted GH peptides? If It's true, is surgery even worth it?
facepulling might exaggerate maxillary asymmetries if effective, in which case normal bimax+custom midfacial implants can mog.

• +1
Major lifefuel (not for her), but this proves the maxilla can be moved, and if done right, in a desirable way. If only she had them pull at a raised angle.
Won moon did some study running a simulation using an upwards force and it still resulted in significant forward growth like the simulations pulling downwards, uniquely enough pulling upwards was the ONLY direction that resulted in high levels of compression on all of the circummaxillary sutures, which is what generates the bone for forward growth
Going to beg senpai woon to be his guinea pig and get MSE + FP.
If I can do this while running gh within the year I'll be set. I just need a few hundred more for 200 day gh cycle and hope I can get MSE for free :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
ight that’s tuff and all but someone tryna show me how to build one