face>status>height>race>dick>voice>frame>money

H

Hunter

Banned
fight me

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, Swagwaffle, Mansnob and 1 other person
Yeah but I think status can be as equally important as looks sometimes, and money should be higher up on there.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yeah but I think status can be as equally important as looks sometimes, and money should be higher up on there.

status is rpetty high up but face is everything at the end of the day. face and status pretty much go hand in hand anyway. money is only important for betabux and girls arent attracted to betabux walking ATMs anyway

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
almost agree but money should come immediately after status

Race doesn't matter

Status and money are both cope and don’t get you genuine attraction. It goes like this:
Face, height, dick, frame, voice, body language, and swag

Race doesn't matter

what ethnicity are you?
almost agree but money should come immediately after status

cope, money is only important about betabux. its not genuine love.
Status and money are both cope and don’t get you genuine attraction. It goes like this:
Face, height, dick, frame, voice, body language, and swag

status is genuine attraction and this was scientifically proven as women orgasm harder with high status men. money is cope though it just makes you a walking ATM.

"body language, and swag" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lmao

U don’t do this females you fucking soyboys. U improve for yourselves, u make money for yourselves, girls are the byproduct

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
what ethnicity are you?

cope, money is only important about betabux. its not genuine love.

status is genuine attraction and this was scientifically proven as women orgasm harder with high status men. money is cope though it just makes you a walking ATM.

"body language, and swag" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lmao
Money is good for looksmaxing and I don’t see how status is genuine attraction you see all those rappers getting pussy but they’re ugly af and it’s obvious the girls are not genuinely attracted to them. Body language and swag are extremely important for being a true slayer this is why autistic male models like Sean opry will never truly slay and you don’t see every girl on their comments while others like Stephen James with insane swag clean up easily

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
Wageslaving is worse than inceldom. Money first

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
U don’t do this females you fucking soyboys. U improve for yourselves, u make money for yourselves, girls are the byproduct

not saying i do
Wageslaving is worse than inceldom. Money first

im talking specifically in terms of female attraction
Money is good for looksmaxing and I don’t see how status is genuine attraction you see all those rappers getting pussy but they’re ugly af and it’s obvious the girls are not genuinely attracted to them. Body language and swag are extremely important for being a true slayer this is why autistic male models like Sean opry will never truly slay and you don’t see every girl on their comments while others like Stephen James with insane swag clean up easily

im talking about short term female attraction not which is more useful for looksmaxxing.

and way to gloss over status being SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to cause females to orgasm harder aka lust aka attraction.

"muh body language, muh swag"

lmao what is this TRP?

"Sean opry will never truly slay"

now i can see why you chose that username...

Last edited:
The subject is "how easily you can fuck a woman with those attributes" or "a woman wants to fuck you with those attributes"?

Sure, being famous will get you laid, the woman will be ready to tell and show her "accomplishment" to the maximum number of people she can. But at the end of the day she will get wet to an attractive guy, despite his "status". Furthermore, attractiveness, height, frame, etc is a kind of status for a girl. "Look instagram's thots friends, how hot this guy is. He is fucking me"

So, overall, i put the order as follow:

Face (if at least 170 cm) > height > "status" > frame > dick > money > race > voice (if it's not in the mickey mouse range)

Neck tat theory is unstoppable

• +1
Also as Hunter stated, status seems to a powerful factor, use the celebrities or average looking social media influencers who get people commenting about how attractive they are. It’s the modern day equivalent of a king or a queen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
just lol if you think girls aren't attracted to lil whatever because they're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Money and status mogs looks. Look at how many hot model wives people like Donald Trump have had children with

• +1
just lol if you think girls aren't attracted to lil whatever because they're ugly

im even more surprised that he thinks "body language" matters...

• +1
So whats considered a good status?

Money and status mogs looks. Look at how many hot model wives people like Donald Trump have had children with
That’s prob not attraction. When a female is in love with you nothing else compares, when she says I’m sorry in that sweet soft feminine voice nothing else compares. There’s many songs about this in all cultures because people know a females love and attraction for you is primal and is something that money can’t cause to happen

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel

looks is really the core of sexual attraction. it even GENERATES status so in a way looks gives you both looks AND status. status and money are compensating factors. status however causes genuine lust whilst money just makes you a walking ATM cuck. any betabuxxer knows their wife isnt genuinely attracted to them and they rarely get sex.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Phad
im even more surprised that he thinks "body language" matters...
Imma have to argue with u there, look at the way some niggas on this forum post pics. Use Fatman as a example, I like him too, but his poses and face expression don’t give off attractive vibes. I ain’t saying it matters as close to looks but it will elevate your attraction if u got decent looks.

So whats considered a good status?

being the popular kid in school, being in a frat in college, being a celebrity etc. just being a high profile individual.
Imma have to argue with u there, look at the way some niggas on this forum post pics. Use Fatman as a example, I like him too, but his poses and face expression don’t give off attractive vibes. I ain’t saying it matters as close to looks but it will elevate your attraction if u got decent looks.

thats really just his facial features though, he just looks high trust and gives off a high trust vibe(which isnt as attractive as looking low trust).

looks is really the core of sexual attraction. it even GENERATES status so in a way looks gives you both looks AND status. status and money are compensating factors. status however causes genuine lust whilst money just makes you a walking ATM cuck. any betabuxxer knows their wife isnt genuinely attracted to them and they rarely get sex.

This. Good looks already boost your status because you're seen with higher value. The rarity of a truly good looking person elevates their status similar to the rarity of finding gold.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
You forgot personality!

• +1
You're probably a major framecel huh? You need to have both height and frame with a face that suits them

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
face and frame is important than anything else

You're probably a major framecel huh? You need to have both height and frame with a face that suits them

frame helps but it isnt mandatory like face or height. thats why a lot of guys with shitty frames like zyros and chico are still seen as attractive. pretty boy phenotype works. and frame is the most easily fraudable compared to face, height and race. if you have a shit frame you can wear a thick coat. or just pack on a shit ton of muscle to make yourself look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
frame helps but it isnt mandatory like face or height
Neither of these are mandatory. Leave the basement

thats why a lot of guys with shitty frames like zyros and chico are still seen as attractive.
Zyros has a good face but he's also a manlet. Didn't you say height is a prerequisite? I'm sensing hypocrisy. ALSO HAHAHAHA CHICO IS 6'4 WITH A MASSIVE SKULL HE IS NOT A FRAMECEL JFLLLLL. His bidelt is probably 21" at least

just pack on a shit ton of muscle to make yourself look bigger.
This never works for framecel they still look small. Besides the fact that you're saying oh fraud frame bro means you do believe it to be way more important than you make it out to be.

Also money and status are cope. Poor chad>high status rich Indian doctor

• +1
Neither of these are mandatory. Leave the basement

you cant say anytthing when you're 6'4 with average or attractive face since you dont know what its like to have a shit face and height. go back to cucktears with this bluepilled shit.

Zyros has a good face but he's also a manlet. Didn't you say height is a prerequisite? I'm sensing hypocrisy. ALSO HAHAHAHA CHICO IS 6'4 WITH A MASSIVE SKULL HE IS NOT A FRAMECEL JFLLLLL. His bidelt is probably 21" at least

zyros is 5'11. that is NOT a manlet lmfao. JFL at falling for the "MUH 6FT IS MANLET CUTOFF" meme. you should leave the basement.

Also money and status are cope. Poor chad>high status rich Indian doctor

status is scientifically proven to make females orgasm harder numbskull.

you cant say anytthing when you're 6'4 with average or attractive face since you dont know what its like to have a shit face and height. go back to cucktears with this bluepilled shit.

zyros is 5'11. that is NOT a manlet lmfao. JFL at falling for the "MUH 6FT IS MANLET CUTOFF" meme.

he is right, 6' is manlet fuckin' lol

1. Physical Beauty
  2. Everthing else is negotiable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
but how is dick > frame?

zyros is 5'11. that is NOT a manlet lmfao. JFL at falling for the "MUH 6FT IS MANLET CUTOFF" meme. you should leave the basement.

A rich Indian doctor isn’t status. If anything it lowers ur smv cuz it’s a stereotype. Status means like Instagram followers, being popular, people allow u to say certain shit, u can get away with a lot more.

“Awww yea pajeet stuff me with your 8 inch microscope, yeaaa u studying for 8 years just to tell a lady to take aspirin turns me on soo hard fuccck”

but how is dick > frame?

because its mandatory as if its not big enough it wont satisfy any female and kills your SMV. frame isnt mandatory on the other hand, just look at zyros.
A rich Indian doctor isn’t status. If anything it lowers ur smv cuz it’s a stereotype. Status means like Instagram followers, being popular, people allow u to say certain shit, u can get away with a lot more.

“Awww yea pajeet stuff me with your 8 inch microscope, yeaaa u studying for 8 years just to tell a lady to take aspirin turns me on soo hard fuccck”

i never said rich indian doctor is status, thats what nibba said.

because its mandatory as if its not big enough it wont satisfy any female and kills your SMV. frame isnt mandatory on the other hand, just look at zyros.
yeah but if you assume certain minimum is there...
then having 2cm more or less in penis size is imo less important than 2cm of shoulder width

FUCK NO HEIGHT IS #1

IF FACE >

(BUT UR BELOW 5'5) ITS FUCKEN OVER

height is extremely overrated. look at incels.is height poll. like half the users there are 5'11 or over with a lot of notable truecels such as ryo_hazuki and therealchincel being above 6ft.
yeah but if you assume certain minimum is there...
then having 2cm more or less in penis size is imo less important than 2cm of shoulder width

zyros literally has like 12 inch shoulders and slays. frame is not mandatory.

height is extremely overrated. look at incels.is height poll. like half the users there are 5'11 or over with a lot of notable truecels such as ryo_hazuki and therealchincel being above 6ft.

Are u by any chance short?

• +1

extremely overrated? u must not be interacting with many foids tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
so isn't having a big dick
and actually being above 5''5 is mandatory, yet you put height after status and face so your logic is inconsistent

• +1
sorta. im 5'9.
thats not short. most foids average height is 5'5 so any male under 5'5 its really really over u have no clue ur not in my shoes
and actually being above 5''5 is mandatory, yet you put height after status and face so your logic is inconsistent
thank you
thank you

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
sorta. im 5'9.
I love u brother and we have talked before But let me paint it this way. 3 inches in height isn’t a big difference but it’s the number that carries the meaning. U prob arnt tall enough to notice it in the same way normies are average and never learned the truth about most things.

I can give examples if u want but too tired too type atm

imo
setting up such ranking you have to assume certain minimal values for everything
because if you slay in every aspect but are horrible in just one important aspect- it's probably over
examples:
legit deformed face
5''2'
homelessnes
3inch penis
Mickey Mouse voice