face>status>height>race>dick>voice>frame>money

extremely overrated? u must not be interacting with many foids tbh.

its a desirable trait in men but face is still more important. i've never understood "height > face" theory. it makes sense below a certain height threshold where its impossible for a man to be taken seriously but above 5'8 or 5'9 face is far more important

a 5'10 chad would outslay a 6'3 normie any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
agree
but then as I said, your dick>frame decision is not consistent to that logic

its a desirable trait in men but face is still more important. i've never understood "height > face" theory. it makes sense below a certain height threshold where its impossible for a man to be taken seriously but above 5'8 or 5'9 face is far more important

Ok boss so ex. someone who is 5'1 with pretty face can defeat someone who is 6'0 average face? sounds silly tbh

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and androidcel
agree
but then as I said, your dick>frame decision is not consistent to that logic

frame just isnt that important. its not mandatory to be attractive.
Ok boss so ex. someone who is 5'1 with pretty face can defeat someone who is 6'0 average face? sounds silly tbh

no 5'1 is well below the required height threshold. past the threshold face is more important

1. Status
2. Looks
3. Money

is how i currently rank everything

frame just isnt that important. its not mandatory to be attractive.

no 5'1 is well below the required height threshold. past the threshold face is more important
you just repeat yourself tbh
the point is with great frame you will attract more women than with a great penis (which sits in your pants either way and no one sees it initially)

you just repeat yourself tbh
the point is with great frame you will attract more women than with a great penis (which sits in your pants either way and no one sees it initially)

which wont want to stay around if your penis is small. frame alone isnt enough to attract women anyway.

which wont want to stay around if your penis is small. frame alone isnt enough to attract women anyway.
i'd bargain some dick for some frame tbh xd

go back to cucktears with this bluepilled shit.
Lol yeah because seeing manlets and good framed guys slay regardless of face means I'm bluepilled. You clearly have no life experience you mong. "Waaaaa cucktearsss" no I'm a guy that goes out nearly every weekend and sees the real world.

zyros is 5'11. that is NOT a manlet lmfao. JFL at falling for the "MUH 6FT IS MANLET CUTOFF" meme. you should leave the basement
Yeah he's short. 6' is average in the US. idk what manlet country you're from. I'm 6'4 and it's rare for me to see people below 5'11 at uni. You're definitely a manlet coping

status is scientifically proven to make females orgasm harder numbskull.
Yeah totally bro just b a 5'4 balding doctor dude! No facial symmetry is what does it. Science has shown that. If anything you should go back to trp and make another Field report. You're just coping for the fact you have utter garbage features facially and saying that's why you don't do well. Despite me seeing people that u mog every day with cute girlfriends. Rot for all I care dude lol

Lol yeah because seeing manlets and good framed guys slay regardless of face means I'm bluepilled. You clearly have no life experience you mong. "Waaaaa cucktearsss" no I'm a guy that goes out nearly every weekend and sees the real world.

Yeah he's short. 6' is average in the US. idk what manlet country you're from. I'm 6'4 and it's rare for me to see people below 5'11 at uni. You're definitely a manlet coping

Yeah totally bro just b a 5'4 balding doctor dude! No facial symmetry is what does it. Science has shown that. If anything you should go back to trp and make another Field report. You're just coping for the fact you have utter garbage features facially and saying that's why you don't do well. Despite me seeing people that u mog every day with cute girlfriends. Rot for all I care dude lol

very rarely you will see ugly or short guys slay. and the ones that do are always high status guys. and like i said, you're thick as shit for falling for the 6ft average meem. first of all, the US average is 5'9-5'10, read the CDC tables. uni average is higher than the national average. and on top of that, zyros lives in spain where the average height is 5'8-5'9.

"Yeah totally bro just b a 5'4 balding doctor dude!"

salt and chips IQ comment. you literally arent even capable of critical thinking, im not saying status has to be the job you work. by status i mean being popular, being in a frat, being a celebrity etc. and yes, facial appearance is scientifically proven to attract women but that doesn't mean status cant. i mean its literally PROVEN status can. unlike you i base my arguments on facts and logic.

I saw statistics tho and like 5'9'' is avg hmmm :unsure: