Kraken
above average height with chad face

Vs

Chad height with above average face

thats not above avg height go make it 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Arvenas
chad height with above average height.

so this includes like 6’3 , 6’4 maybe even 6’5. one id be able to mog most men and any surgery require the face is easier to apply rather than a height one

I think we had this exact thread not too long ago

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
If I wanted to have as much sex as possible in my life I would go with 5ft 10 with PSL6 face.
If I wanted to intimidate other men and get a reasonably good amount of sex in my life I would go with PSL5 face and 6"5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadeep, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
I think 7 " of height is more important than 1 PSL in looks, because height mogging is good dopamine rush

But the 6 PSL will slay more than the tall 5 PSL due to online dating

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MentalistKebab
This shit again, 5'10 6PSL obviously, next time say 5'7 6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7313
5psl >>> Height halo too strong, plus you still above averge

5`10 is just too short to consider even if face is 6 psl.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 245
In order for this to be properly accurate its gotta be a 5'6-5'8" 6 PSL or a 6'0-6'2" 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Extra height doesn't hallo you extra much (except with short women). But height will get you rejected if manlet.

Manlet > Face > body shape > height > etc..

Height is gigaImportant

I'd need some visuals on 5PSL vs 6PSL, but generally, 5'10 is an acceptable height if above avg. face. I definitely would rather be GL at 5'10 than average or below at 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Height DOESNT MEAN SHIT UNLESS U ALSO HAVE ROID BODY

HEIGHT + MUSCLES IS MOG MACHINE

HEIFHT + SKINNY IS USELESS

5 is your every day kinda good looking high tier normie, guy

6 is chad-lite and there is a big difference at that point, facially. You stand out hugely.

5'10 is the cut-off point from manlet and when you wear shoes girls at 5,2-5,6 are all gonna subliminally feel you out as 6ft and not give 2 shits about whipping out the measuring tape.

Women don't do logic or objective reality. It's how you make them feel. If you're 4+ inches taller than them and broad shouldered, you're a hunk.

6PSL and 5'10 for me, though if you made it 6PSL and 5'9 that would be an incredibly tough dilemma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 1 other person
wtf bunch of bluepillers. 7 inches of heightmog is absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Face determines the calibre of women you can consistently get and also widens the pool of options

height mostly just widens the pool of options at your current face rating and at a certain face level this shit isn't even noticeable since the primary reason for any of these traits is to be successful with women. 5'9" slayer doesn't care because the number of women interested/DTF is always at a surplus vs guy with smaller pool who suddenly runs out of options because his face hasn't created a wide enough pool of options despite him being 6'2

face>height when accounting for height being within norms. Height > face when you're legit short since this will significantly narrow your pool of options. Pretty much the biggest bang for your buck as far as SUCCESS goes depends on what your setup is. If you're 5'3 and average looking, the only thing that will significantly raise your success rate is growing 5" or more. If you're 5'9-6' and average, the best bang for your buck is looking as good as possible facially

Giga slayers have the widest pool

Jacked. Tall. Good looking.

Giga slayers are also just good looking IF their size is within the norms for where they live since it's a threshold. Both guys will have a huge amount of choice and thus will never have to worry about X Y Z trait

Tl;dr depends on the person

wtf bunch of bluepillers. 7 inches of heightmog is absolutely brutal

The face only loses power if the girl isn't looking up.

At 5'10 even a 5'8 chick has to look up.

If you like taller girls, then go with 5PSL + 6'5 but a 5'8 woman is as common as a 6'4 man.

Im sorry man.
I hope your still growing 5 ft 4 is death sentence
Are you atleast good looking?

I'm actually 6'8, will grow to 7ft by next week

and yes I am Chang

I'm actually 6'8, will grow to 7ft by next week

and yes I am Chang
Fuark manlet I was 6 ft 8 2 hours ago
I just grew to 6 ft 9
Gotta keep up manlet

Fuark manlet I was 6 ft 8 2 hours ago
I just grew to 6 ft 9