FaceandLMS says that surgery is unlikely to make you Chad (importance of good base)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I know this would be of interest to @facemaxxed @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @Lifewasted @SirGey @dotacel

It starts at 16:45

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
I know this would be of interest to @facemaxxed @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @Lifewasted @SirGey @dotacel

It starts at 16:45

No one makes the argument surgery will make you a chad it will raise you to a high tier normie. Or to a human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Stroma disagrees for many many men

Does he even know that Eppley and Taban exist?

He does have a point that surgery can only bring you up by a fixed amount of PSL points, but any increase is welcomed.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
No one makes the argument surgery will make you a chad
You sure about that? Almost all of us at one point thought we would be ascend to Chad's level:lul::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, MiroslavBulldosex, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
He said it depends on where your starting point is, and that explains all

ive seen this video and i agree with his mindset. i pre. much said everything here https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/ its also funny how everyone wanted to crucify me and now there are a lot more people agreeing with me. but yeah

the problem with surgery is not that it can't make you better looking, people just overestimate how much better looking they get by it, when in the end they're held back by pheno/harmony/midface etc. like 4 psl guy here estimates he's gonna go 6 psl after his planned 3-4 surgeries when in reality at best he's gonna be like 4.75. this is a very common thing i see on forum

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, LowTierNormie, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Does he even know that Eppley and Taban exist?

He does have a point that surgery can only bring you up by a fixed amount of PSL points, but any increase is welcomed.
He’s saying that if you’re actually ugly there’s going to be more problems with your face than can be fixed by plastic surgery. However if you’re already average and have a few flaws that can be corrected you can benefit much more from it

You sure about that. Almost all of us at one point thought we would be ascend to Chad's level:lul::feelswhy:

I never thought that I have larped in the past with that idea but I never bought into it I could see differences between genes tbh

How far surgery will ascend you depends on your facial bones, if you have forward grown jaw and maxilla you're already a step above 90% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Stingray and Kade
ive seen this video and i agree with his mindset. i pre. much said everything here https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/ its also funny how everyone wanted to crucify me and now there are a lot more people agreeing with me. but yeah

the problem with surgery is not that it can't make you better looking, people just overestimate how much better looking they get by it, when in the end they're held back by pheno/harmony/midface etc. like 4 psl guy here estimates he's gonna go 6 psl after his planned 3-4 surgeries when in reality at best he's gonna be like 4.75. this is a very common thing i see on forum
whatever.
that guy from lookism ascended hard with his surgeries so its good.

what's this guy's endgame?

cry about looks discrimination on internet streams for the rest of his life?

or try do something about it even if odds are not in his favour?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Looksmax305 and 5 others

Please stop saying that pheno matters. It doesn’t. Anyone from any phenotype can be good looking or ugly. I don’t think you understand what a phenotype is.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Zygos4Life
whatever.
that guy from lookism ascended hard with his surgeries so its good.
He still had a pretty decent base. Had he been short, had aggressive hairloss, skullcelor an extremely long midface he would have just gotten a wrap around shotgun implant instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Stroma isn't going to do much for anybody bro
it will man. eye color halo is underated. literal subhumans have become chads cus of eye color.

From subhuman to hunan is enough for moat of us, shit thread

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
He still had a pretty decent base. Had he been short, had aggressive hairloss, skullcelor an extremely long midface he would have just gotten a wrap around shotgun implant instead.
Pics of this guy you’re talking about?
it will man. eye color halo is underated. literal subhumans have become chads cus of eye color.
Eye color can only realistically halo you if you have other features that match with that color

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
or try do something about it even if odds are not in his favour?
Faceandlms is gettingjaw surgery, genioplasty and lefort 1. He also got blethoroplasty. He mentions of it in this video.

I agree..

It's like having a 1995 Honda Accord and putting an expensive hood on it, a nice exhaust pipe, fancy alloys and some engine mods..

Still an old piece of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Well maybe not literal subhuman, bad facial bones are still bad facial bones, if meeks didnt have good jaw, zygos, and compact midface, he'd never have famous regardless of eye colour.

Well maybe not literal subhuman, bad facial bones are still bad facial bones, if meeks didnt have good jaw, zygos, and compact midface, he'd never have famous regardless of eye colour.
Lol I have seen you, your bones aren’t that good

fair enough but they have other issues if someone has bad facial bones some don't . even then nash grier the subhuman is a chad cus of coloration

Pics of this guy you’re talking about?
Google getlooksordietryin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and CarlSagan96
SURGERY WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CHAD

SURGERY WILL JUST MAKE YOU A BETTER LOOKING VERSION OF YOURSELF.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 3043, NormieKilla and 1 other person
fair enough but they have other issues if someone has bad facial bones some don't . even then nash grier the subhuman is a chad cus of coloration
This man is not a chad by any means
nash-grier-shares-1st-photo-of-newborn-baby-malakai-reveals-gf-taylor-gave-birth-in-the-living-room-ftr.jpg

He's a normie with some status, not a 'chad.'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

what if that is chad?

if it fits your phenotype maybe. idk why you think indian will look good with light eyes. its just does not suit the phenotype. blonde hair wont look good on an indian

you really thought you were onto something with this post huh

This man is not a chad by any means
nash-grier-shares-1st-photo-of-newborn-baby-malakai-reveals-gf-taylor-gave-birth-in-the-living-room-ftr.jpg

He's a normie with some status, not a 'chad.'
jbs dig this faggot yknow. fair enough about the status thing but there are many other examples of eye color halo I can use
if it fits your phenotype maybe. idk why you think indian will look good with light eyes. its just does not suit the phenotype. blonde hair wont look good on an indian

nah dude it does.

it certainly would fit me quite well.

it makes anyone look better tbh.

many Indians even subhumans like hritik roshan or whatver the fuck his name is are legit chads cus of the halo

nah dude it does.

it certainly would fit me quite well.

it makes anyone look better tbh.

many Indians even subhumans like hritik roshan or whatver the fuck his name is are legit chads cus of the halo

Mogs your bones into the shadow realm mate.
Not really tbh, your zygos are high set which is good but the shape isn’t optimal. You will ascend once you get the surgeries I made in your morph though, regardless of bones

76a24AC

its a mega halo

Yeah but these guys already have dark skin and black hair which compliments their eye color, most people don’t have this contrast game
black hair is universal in India tho. nerdics can dye their hair.

dark skin contrast isnt worth it imo. Ian Somerhalder is halod by eye color even when he is albino pale
I dont know what your point is, they are basically white as far as facial structure goes if they looked like this:
View attachment 160144
eye color wouldnt do shit
LMAO.

my point is that for some it works. this subhuman is way bellow average for Indians
also lmao at calling his facial structure white. don't coin his bones as european. he is INDIAN
they are*

Not really tbh, your zygos are high set which is good but the shape isn’t optimal. You will ascend once you get the surgeries I made in your morph though, regardless of bones
Not optimal? My ogee curve is actually pretty good man.

I dont know what your point is, they are basically white as far as facial structure goes if they looked like this:
View attachment 160144
eye color wouldnt do shit
White as far as bone structure goes? What does that even mean? Those dudes are 100% indian. I get your point though, if your bones aren't at least somewhat good then eye colour halo wont have much of an effect.

lower PSL you are, higher % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

higher PSL you are, lower % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

4 psl will never become 6 psl with surgery strictly facially speaking, same way natural born 6 psl are

you can run mental gymnastic that in 2D pictures angles/lightning or w/e but in motion it still won't be the same

if 4 psl becomes legit 5 psl just from surgeries, he can call himself a lucky man. many PSLers who do surgery will never get reach this jump

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
thats not brown JFL. thats amber. light eyes look different in even severly photoshopped cases tbh. they area radiant
they actually look better tbh. amber eyes are super sexy
You were right actually, they look like Latinos now

57E978ED B0B3 45D1 B75A 6C040280C0D1

lower PSL you are, higher % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

higher PSL you are, lower % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

4 psl will never become 6 psl with surgery strictly facially speaking, same way natural born 6 psl are

you can run mental gymnastic that in 2D pictures angles/lightning or w/e but in motion it still won't be the same

if 4 psl becomes legit 5 psl just from surgeries, he can call himself a lucky man. many PSLers who do surgery will never get reach this jump
You know this thread that OP posted, there have many variations of this thread in previous months. I think its well understood that one's ability to change their appearance depends entirely on their facial bones, and if they are actually low inhib enough to go under the knife.

they still look really good

It’s not that easy, and I’m on mobile
alright dude. tbh mate I still believe light eyes have radiance. in a black and white image their eeyes are different. they have that light eye glow.

its probably the most important part of light eyes.

There is no static rule of how much you can gain from looksmaxxing it all depends on what specific flaws you have that are bringing you down. If you are fat as fuck and bald then fixing those two alone could skyrocket you.
Certain things like small skull or very short there simply is no fix for.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Looksmax305, nastynas and 7 others
It's not a fucking equation you aspies. If theoretically flaws are ruining your harmony a lot and you fix them you could fix them, then you could look a lot better. If you can't you won't. Also pheno and base blah blah. People who have done little to no research into plastic surgery or only get their info from PSL (LOLOLOL) are going to get shit results yes. But if you know what your biggest flaws are and can fix them you can improve a ton. Granted I had really good eye shape, jaw, and cheekbones already and not too fucked ratios but I looked like pure shit with my nose and philtrum

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer