Facemask MSE + fubiprofen and peptides

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
I’m going to get MSE+Facemask soon (Few months) and wondering how this plan sounds to get ideal results(already High chadlite ascending to gigachad) my plan is is to take aromasin for a few months prior to Mse so my bone density is lowered so that bone remodeling is easier resulting in more dramastic results. After I get my Mse and facemask id start taking peptides or growth hormone along with fubiprofen which is basically vitamin k2 on roids. Would this lead to ideal results or is there anything else I should add take out. Should I start taking hgh And fubiprofen as soon as I get Mse in or should I wait a bit. @retard thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard and Deleted member 5875
Cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascentium, Mongrelcel and 2 others
id start taking peptides or growth hormone along with fubiprofen which is basically vitamin k2 on roids.
vit k2 and flurbiprofen will make ur results worse, they will make ur bones more dense

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Agendum, retard and 1 other person
tbh that is an interesting plan, however i wouldnt get your hopes up too much. I seriously doubt that changing bone density will have any impact on stimulating sutural growth, as the reason that its hard is to the physical interdigitation of them, aromasin will increase your chances of getting a successful split (and flurbiprofen can reduce the chance aswell) but i'm guessing you are young so I dont think there is a reason to bother with it

increasing HGH could be good for prompting the connective tissues in the sutures to generate new growth more efficiently, but that is completely theoretical so once again dont get your hopes up too much

you should start taking the hgh once you begin facepulling

gl bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Julius, Agendum and 3 others
I don't know anything about peptides or fubiprofen. I have wondered about when to start taking vitamins during my MSE treatment. After the diastema, if the midpalatal and perimaxillary sutures have opened, then it might be good to start taking things that support osteoblasts to help fill in growth and hold apart the suture separations in addition to things that activate osteoclasts to help breakdown any remaining resistance. Or should we wait until the retention phase to start taking things like vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium, collagen, silica, zinc, manganese, etc.

Last edited:
tbh that is an interesting plan, however i wouldnt get your hopes up too much. I seriously doubt that changing bone density will have any impact on stimulating sutural growth, as the reason that its hard is to the physical interdigitation of them, aromasin will increase your chances of getting a successful split (and flurbiprofen can reduce the chance aswell) but i'm guessing you are young so I dont think there is a reason to bother with it

increasing HGH could be good for prompting the connective tissues in the sutures to generate new growth more efficiently, but that is completely theoretical so once again dont get your hopes up too much

you should start taking the hgh once you begin facepulling

Would there be any negative effects of taking hgh and ai before my treatment and continuing to take it after for the full time I have facemask and mse. Because I’ve got to wait a few months before I can get Mse N facemask so would tasing hgh before make it any harder to get good results.

I don't know anything about peptides or fubiprofen. I have wondered about when to start taking vitamins during my MSE treatment. After the diastema, if the midpalatal and perimaxillary sutures have opened, then it might be good to start taking things that support osteoblasts to help fill in growth and hold apart the suture separations in addition to things that activate osteoclasts to help breakdown any remaining resistance. Or should we wait until the retention phase to start taking things like vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium, collagen, silica, zinc, manganese, etc.
do
vit k2 and flurbiprofen will make ur results worse, they will make ur bones more dense
Would hgh have any negative effects if I start taking before I get Mse n facemask installed. Also is there any time when I should take vit k2 or flurbifroefen like towards the end of the treatment

Would hgh have any negative effects if I start taking before I get Mse n facemask installed. Also is there any time when I should take vit k2 or flurbifroefen like towards the end of the treatment
My logic is to wait for anything that would activate osteoblasts until after the sutures separate and maybe even until expansion is complete.

My logic is to wait for anything that would activate osteoblasts until after the sutures separate and maybe even until expansion is complete.
hey hows ur face mask going. how long do u think u can use face mask with mse treatment before it stops being useful. Also whats ur current protocol. Thank u.

hey hows ur face mask going. how long do u think u can use face mask with mse treatment before it stops being useful. Also whats ur current protocol. Thank u.
I'm currently alternating expansion and contraction in the hopes that I can prolong the efficacy of the facemask. Dr. Ting says you typically have a window of a couple months for it to work, but maybe this alternating protocol can keep the sutures open a little longer. See my thread about it for details.

I’m going to get MSE+Facemask soon (Few months) and wondering how this plan sounds to get ideal results(already High chadlite ascending to gigachad) my plan is is to take aromasin for a few months prior to Mse so my bone density is lowered so that bone remodeling is easier resulting in more dramastic results. After I get my Mse and facemask id start taking peptides or growth hormone along with fubiprofen which is basically vitamin k2 on roids. Would this lead to ideal results or is there anything else I should add take out. Should I start taking hgh And fubiprofen as soon as I get Mse in or should I wait a bit. @retard thoughts?
Mse + facemask will ascend me harder