facepuller

laske.7

laske.7

locally hated
ok fellas, anyone seen good progress using facepuller? i think i ll buy one its just i dont know shit about them jfl
any info is good ty

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
3 weeks for bone remodeling to kick in, so don't expect ANYTHING before that, and after that, if everything works in you favor, puberty and consistency, you can achieve up to 0.4-0.5 mm a month (probably slowing down the further you go) make sure to go AT LEAST at an 30° angle (probably a bit more, gotta figure that out for yourself depending on your case)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and laske.7
3 weeks for bone remodeling to kick in, so don't expect ANYTHING before that, and after that, if everything works in you favor, puberty and consistency, you can achieve up to 0.4-0.5 mm a month (probably slowing down the further you go) make sure to go AT LEAST at an 30° angle (probably a bit more, gotta figure that out for yourself depending on your case)
im 18 in july, late puberty, got huge mew + chew results and now waiting for corona to chill a bit and will take PE
i heard i need some shit in mouth to keep facepuller? whats that all about
and please link to order it bro need cheekbones more forward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
im 18 in july, late puberty, got huge mew + chew results and now waiting for corona to chill a bit and will take PE
i heard i need some shit in mouth to keep facepuller? whats that all about

and please link to order it bro need cheekbones more forward
@nelson made a great thread and video about this, tbh I have no link, I'd advice you to go for @CopeAndRope 's neck brace design

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@nelson made a great thread and video about this, tbh I have no link, I'd advice you to go for @CopeAndRope 's neck brace design
cant find it bro wtf
u using facepuller?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
cant find it bro wtf
u using facepuller?
Can't yet... My palate is to narrow so my wisdom teeth block space for facepuller, will get MSE immediately after Corona shit is over and with MSE start facepulling

• +1
Can't yet... My palate is to narrow so my wisdom teeth block space for facepuller, will get MSE immediately after Corona shit is over and with MSE start facepulling
i have same prob, cant get palate expander ffs
fuck this corona

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chad69 and 1 other person
ok fellas, anyone seen good progress using facepuller? i think i ll buy one its just i dont know shit about them jfl
any info is good ty
I stopped doing facepulling because the bad posture induced by the facepuller has damaged my vertebras and caused finger paresthesia

• +1
How does a facepuller works and how it looks like? Can't find anything on the net.

• +1
I stopped doing facepulling because the bad posture induced by the facepuller has damaged my vertebras and caused finger paresthesia
opinion about the facebow?
cant find any good facepuller

• +1