FACEPULLERS GTFIH DOWDEN HAS THE SAME EFFECTS AS BONE ANCHORED PULLING

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
I had been feeling something in my zygos and nose area, asked @retard about it he said he doesn't feel anything.
I looked it up and,
There is another study/lecture where I learned that the primary point of resistance against forward maxillary movement is the zygomatic buttress. This is where you get the "I feel it in my cheekbones" resistance when you really get the posture and force down correctly. You might feel it alternatively on the outside of your cheekbones or on the interior near the nose.

This resistance point is also the rotational hinge point in growth. If you push the maxilla directly against it, it grows forward. If you push from underneath, you have counterclockwise rotation, and vice-versa. This is from maxillary protraction facemask studies (bone anchored).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nation, Stare, RAITEIII and 4 others
can you elab more? with diagrams or pics preferably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Chadelite, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_011518.jpg
    IMG_20200503_011518.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
So when mewing, I felt pressure in my cheekbones before. Does that mean I did it properly?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I feel pressure in similar areas if I keep the forehead piece on, if I lift it up though it the pressure dissipates which makes me believe it’s not from the maxilla tension on the sutures but just the backwards force on the forehead, try FPing and use your hand to hold up the forehead piece and see if you still feel pressure there, also what forces are you using?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, diggbicc, Deleted member 5187 and 3 others
when i hard mew my face feels tight like my bones are getting pushed - maybe placebo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Alvik, goat2x and 1 other person
post it
its cope tbh
@Sergio-OMS said it wouldnt work and he is an actual surgeon not an aspie scientist

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
I feel pressure in similar areas if I keep the forehead piece on, if I lift it up though it the pressure dissipates which makes me believe it’s not from the maxilla tension on the sutures but just the backwards force on the forehead, try FPing and use your hand to hold up the forehead piece and see if you still feel pressure there, also what forces are you using?
I couldn't get things before the quarantine started to finish the puller, so I made another intra oral appliance without nails so I could thumbpull with it and keep it my mouth when asleep, the tongue pushes it even when not pulling, so it's not that headgear that's doing it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite and retard
post it
its cope tbh
@Sergio-OMS said it wouldnt work and he is an actual surgeon not an aspie scientist
there are very few studies on adult fping yet all the ones on it says it’s legit

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, sloopnoob and Chadelite
@Sergio-OMS said it wouldnt work
has he actually tried it on someone? i don't think so, it's his speculation it won't work and it's our speculation that it will.

there are very few studies on adult fping yet all the ones on it says it’s legit
with anchored yes
but not with an autist dowden trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I couldn't get things before the quarantine started to finish the puller, so I made another intra oral appliance without nails so I could thumbpull with it and keep it my mouth when asleep, the tongue pushes it even when not pulling, so it's not that headgear that's doing it
How hard are you pulling? When I use my thumbs to pull as hard as I can I can def feel pressure there, that’s like 10x the force of my puller though

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and sloopnoob
has he actually tried it on someone? i don't think so, it's his speculation it won't work and it's our speculation that it will.
i would rather beleive in a surgeons speculation than urs
sorry bro jfl

• +1
How hard are you pulling? When I use my thumbs to pull as hard as I can I can def feel pressure there, that’s like 10x the force of my puller though
as hard as I can untill my thumbs start hurting then take 10mins brake while pushing it with tongue and repeat it all over
sorry bro jfl
Don't be sorry I'm not forcing you to do it or trying to make you think otherwise this post was for people already facepulling it shouldn't bother you

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadelite, goat2x and 1 other person
as hard as I can untill my thumbs start hurting then take 10mins brake while pushing it with tongue and repeat it all over

Don't be sorry I'm not forcing you to do it or trying to make you think otherwise this post was for people already facepulling it shouldn't bother you
ye
bet you should provide the studies atleast if u state something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
That makes sense, I was pretty certain I felt pressure on my sutures when I giga thumbpull but wasn’t for sure, this gives me more confidence that it’s not placebo which is a good sign that it’s applying a decent amount of pressure, I would assume there are very few nerves at the sutures so to be able to feel pressure there is a good sign change may occur

I do 2 reps of 20 seconds every few hours

• +1
I just sit back put on some anime and keep doing it all day until shops open up and i can make the copeandrope's puller

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
That makes sense, I was pretty certain I felt pressure on my sutures when I giga thumbpull but wasn’t for sure, this gives me more confidence that it’s not placebo which is a good sign that it’s applying a decent amount of pressure, I would assume there are very few nerves at the sutures so to be able to feel pressure there is a good sign change may occur

I just sit back put on some anime and keep doing it all day until shops open up and i can make the copeandrope's puller
How expensive was this all in all?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5187
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
@Notuglyjustpoor but I wasted alot of time going around trying to get a lab to make one for me. Went to alot of dentists and even dental colleges, tried to bribe students. Then the students told me where to buy stuff, luckily the market was close to my home but that college wasn't it was in another state. Went back home and left for the market, the whole market has dental supplies shops so if you try a bit you're sure to have success

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
For me pretty cheap I bought everything offline and it's pretty cheap in India so around 30usd
What are you going to use to anchor the puller, lorss said the neck brace design screwed up his neck

• +1
  • Woah
What are you going to use to anchor the puller, lorss said the neck brace design screwed up his neck
idk it'd be hard to get the bow in India, and I don't want to use something that pushes the forward and chin back so idc about fucking up my neck. perhaps I'll use the softer neck braces and not plastic ones

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
@Notuglyjustpoor but I wasted alot of time going around trying to get a lab to make one for me. Went to alot of dentists and even dental colleges, tried to bribe students. Then the students told me where to buy stuff, luckily the market was close to my home but that college wasn't it was in another state. Went back home and left for the market, the whole market has dental supplies shops so if you try a bit you're sure to have success
Love the dedication ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Any Aesthetic differences?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
i heard facepulling could fuk up ur face. are u sure its safe and legit and not cope

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
**Just a quick reminder stopping by if this was true**

basically girl have gained 1.5mm using bone anchored thing for 4 months, just trust me i am lazy to find the study, @Fuk, can confirm this

- 1.5mm advancement from 4 months with 0.5kg
1 year = 4.5 mm
2 years = 9mm
3 years = 13.5 mm
4 years = 18mm
5 years = 22.5 mm
6 years = 27mm

- 6mm advancement from 4 months with 2kg (Nelson dowden appliance)
1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm

So imagine in 6 years like how much you would ascend with facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 5187 and sloopnoob

basically girl have gained 1.5mm using bone anchored thing for 4 months, just trust me i am lazy to find the study, @Fuk, can confirm this

1 year = 4.5 mm
2 years = 9mm
3 years = 13.5 mm
4 years = 18mm
5 years = 22.5 mm
6 years = 27mm

1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm

This will eventually meet the rule of diminishing returns
Not to undermine the statement
But no one is getting nearly 11cm/5 inches of change

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962, sloopnoob and 1 other person

1 year = 4.5 mm
2 years = 9mm
3 years = 13.5 mm
4 years = 18mm
5 years = 22.5 mm
6 years = 27mm

1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm

"
1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm"
this definetly aint true lol

This will eventually meet the rule of diminishing returns
Not to undermine the statement
But no one is getting nearly 11cm/5 inches of change
I mean imagine if you get atleast 18mm of results, that alone would be more than awesome, no matter if it takes 6 years
"
1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm"
this definetly aint true lol
just like i said trust me with study thing or don't reply to me like an idiot, if you dont believe this shit, lurk more and find the post where he stated it, you fucking greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I mean imagine if you get atleast 18mm of results, that alone would be more than awesome, no matter if it takes 6 years
That would be major
18mm is a lot in face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and Chintuck22

just like i said trust me with study thing or don't reply to me like an idiot, if you dont believe this shit, lurk more and find the post where he stated it, you fucking greycel
i read it you fucking single digit iq retard lmao at you braindead faggot
it was mse+facepull not dowden
and definetly not 11
here is the thread u utterly retarded faggot
u cant even read u are so low iq
slit ur wrist fucking subhuman autist

Jk faggot :feelskek:

Suck my 20 cm dick lololol 🖕🖕 You are shit, i mog you iq-wise HAha :feelskek:, how can you coopeee, loser, loser
Lmao
You are talkin out of ur ass single digit iq faggot
I knew that u cant read lmao
You are coping with dowden jfl what a fucking retard
An asperger maxxed faggot made it without any knowledge u utterly retarded subhuman
You are pathetic bipolar maxed looser
U got busted for having single digit iq and now you try to play it cool
What a worthless looser

get xrays done now and in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Chadelite

1 year = 4.5 mm
2 years = 9mm
3 years = 13.5 mm
4 years = 18mm
5 years = 22.5 mm
6 years = 27mm

1 year = 18mm
2 years = 36mm
3 years = 54mm
4 years = 72mm
5 years = 90mm
6 years = 108mm

100 years

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and sloopnoob
good thread

• Love it
I've been feeling pressure in these areas.

i sometimes, only rarely, feel it in my cheekbones when i push with the tip of my tongue
i heard this is the wrong way though?

Thread full of cope
No studies stated either

@sloopnoob how is the facepuller bro update real quick
havent had time to do it much because I was busy moneymaxxing but in the little time i did, i got better ogee curve and cheekbones, that was my main goal since im not recessed just need more midface fullness. I didn't however get better under eye support so I'm back on it to get that and I was noticing some relapse.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite