PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Screenshot 20191213 210158

Looks kind of overdone now

fuck, ante faces are so aesthetic

Just travel back into time pre puberty and pull your face theory

Just travel back into time pre puberty and pull your face theory
Now we have to weaken the maxilla first with mse and use FP at the same time, same result

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Now we have to weaken the maxilla first with mse and use FP at the same time, same result

Can you weaken the maxilla and then apply copes device? Or it’s best to apply screws and then use a FP

Can you weaken the maxilla and then apply copes device? Or it’s best to apply screws and then use a FP
Just weaken the maxilla with mse screws and facepull at the same time

Just use compounds that speed up remodelling of the bones retards

Just weaken the maxilla with mse screws and facepull at the same time
how would that work if you have a normal or even class 2 bite? wouldnt you need surgery so that mandible also matches the maxilla once you expand forward?

how would that work if you have a normal or even class 2 bite? wouldnt you need surgery so that mandible also matches the maxilla once you expand forward?
Yes MSDO

You could also get braces for your lower teeth to change the teeth angle so that they meet after MSE expansion

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
how tf do they literally have no zygos/cheekbones

i thought i had small cheekbones but damn

Brutal cheekbonepill

Damn brother your like our next cope and rope your gonna ascend every single subhuman here
He's not doing anything that would ascend Anyone

He's not doing anything that would ascend Anyone

He is showing us the potentials we all have i didn't know this stuff existed did you be honest and if you did good for you i didn't

He is showing us the potentials we all have i didn't know this stuff existed did you be honest and if you did good for you i didn't
Of course I did, that like the first thing if search for Facepulling or some shit... I'm just waiting for an answer of a maxillofacial surgeon, I will probably go for several Round of MSE+MSDO with constant Facepulling and surgically loosend maxillonasal sutures

Of course I did, that like the first thing if search for Facepulling or some shit... I'm just waiting for an answer of a maxillofacial surgeon, I will probably go for several Round of MSE+MSDO with constant Facepulling and surgically loosend maxillonasal sutures

I didn't and i don't spend my time researching this shit

I didn't and i don't spend my time researching this shit
You spend your time lurking on this forum and researching Henry Cavill Morphs👏

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
FacePulling is legit

You spend your time lurking on this forum and researching Henry Cavill Morphs👏

No i do research on personal things which are none of your concern

No i do research on personal things which are none of your concern
I didn't want to bring about a discussion in the first place, I just wanted to make clear he isn't new Cope when he shares such pics

I didn't want to bring about a discussion in the first place, I just wanted to make clear he isn't new Cope when he shares such pics

Yes but he shows us what is out their in that he gives us what is avalible i tell you what i didn't know that i should have specified