Facepulling?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Heard it improves your maxxilla,thoughts?

Last edited:
Think it does but it can fuck your teeth

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Never heard of it but would be awesome if it worked since I have a flat/inward maxilla but probably bs like all the other techniques.

Do it if you have an orthodontic appliance on, don't use methods like belt facepulling or you'll tip your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
The fuck did I just watch

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I've heard of it. Basically it's a more desperate version of mewing

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I make any of these downy faces even if I tried

It will move your maxilla forward at the cost of fucking up your face.

Its an example of how it looks like
I hope you aren't serious but looking at some of your other threads you could be... this video is not facepulling

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 2621 and BLEG PERSON
I hope you aren't serious but looking at some of your other threads you could be... this video is not facepulling

How does it really look like then?

How does it really look like then?
Tmj treatment helmet
Pulling vectors

Trying to pull the maxilla upwards and forwards using headgear (for smart people who want results) or biting on a towel and pulling (for retards who will fuck up their bite)

The facepulling you find on google is just some weird fucking trick and doesn't relate at all to what people mean when they say facepulling on this forum

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BornAgainChad
It will move your maxilla forward at the cost of fucking up your face.
It shouldn't fuck up your face if you do it right. You might have an overbite but that's short lived because the mandible should be able to come forward after transverse palatal expansion (the suture in the middle of your palate running left to right).

I've heard of it. Basically it's a more desperate version of mewing
pathetically desperate to be precise, lol, imagine being this unpatient that you'll risk a goblin shark snout with foreward tipping teeth because you don't want to spend more than 5 puny months hardmewing and chin tucking like a civilized person

View attachment 20104View attachment 20105
Trying to pull the maxilla upwards and forwards using headgear (for smart people who want results) or biting on a towel and pulling (for retards who will fuck up their bite)

The facepulling you find on google is just some weird fucking trick and doesn't relate at all to what people mean when they say facepulling on this forum

Reminder we havent heard of that guy ever again. If that Thing would really Work it would be huge by now. More likely a scam the forces look like its pulling forward mostly so the teeth as the object with least resistance will move which is bad same like fagga-scam to be precise.
We need something that doesnt apply any force on the teeth we Need something thats directly attached to the maxilla. By now we only know the tongue can hit the right spots

Reminder we havent heard of that guy ever again. If that Thing would really Work it would be huge by now. More likely a scam the forces look like its pulling forward mostly so the teeth as the object with least resistance will move which is bad same like fagga-scam to be precise.
We need something that doesnt apply any force on the teeth we Need something thats directly attached to the maxilla. By now we only know the tongue can hit the right spots
The guy who I took the pictures from? Yeah he's using Dean Howell's approach, its certainly the less guaranteed method. Facepulling does work though, but I think only when you up the time higher than 30 minutes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21211241

As for the teeth, no, the appliance when used normally is anchored to a palate expander and moves the entire palate (maxilla) forward. Keep in mind when orthodontists ruin faces they impact the teeth which effects the jaws because the teeth anchor into the jaws, you can affect your maxilla without drilling any holes. When the teeth tip like when you bite on a towel or belt however, yes there is certainly a problem there.

The guy who I took the pictures from? Yeah he's using Dean Howell's approach, its certainly the less guaranteed method. Facepulling does work though, but I think only when you up the time higher than 30 minutes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21211241

As for the teeth, no, the appliance when used normally is anchored to a palate expander and moves the entire palate (maxilla) forward. Keep in mind when orthodontists ruin faces they impact the teeth which effects the jaws because the teeth anchor into the jaws, you can affect your maxilla without drilling any holes. When the teeth tip like when you bite on a towel or belt however, yes there is certainly a problem there.

Well the schematics to this palate expander look like its attached to the teeth but if it creates forces like the tongue basically than it might Work. But what bothers me is that not a Single research in that Direction was done altough it sounded promising. Nobody of the old sluthate rooster has ever digged deeper into it. So idk if they realised this just doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Wincel