moroccan badboy
Bluepill
u should only try and 'looksmax' ur face if
ur of a decent height
u have a decent frame
u have a decent skull
decent dick size
decent physique

facial aesthetics come after all this. trying to improve ur face as a framecel manlet is just efforts in futility, as a framecel manlet u are invisible no matter how good looking ur face is, because ur skull is small and therefore unseen by women. going from 0/10 to 10/10 face as a child sized man is the same as a landwhale women getting a bimax

olw iq

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
ur of a decent height
u have a decent frame
u have a decent skull
decent dick size
decent physique
what are the thresholds for these in your opinion?

average for ur country at least
yeah that makes sense, but I think being below average isn't too bad aslong it's not extreme

someone who's 2-3 inches below the average height in his country will still benefit from facial improvement. same about frame etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah that makes sense, but I think being below average isn't too bad aslong it's not extreme

someone who's 2-3 inches below the average height in his country will still benefit from facial improvement. same about frame etc.
yeh a 5'8 guy with a good face will still get rejected because of height frequently tho, girls just dont like small guys and wont trade a good face for it, height is the least important thing of all those i listed anyway.
in order its skull, dick, physique, frame, height

8B7A7459 B122 4513 9C60 F0ED1FEA69EE

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
u said it uself that at least u r treated like an adult, i am treated like a child. i have 0 sex appeal because i am small, no face in the world could make girl lust over me
What’s your height?

Decent face and decent physique come togtether. Im trying trying to get one and the other one follows

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Apex
u should only try and 'looksmax' ur face if
ur of a decent height
u have a decent frame
u have a decent skull
decent dick size
decent physique

facial aesthetics come after all this. trying to improve ur face as a framecel manlet is just efforts in futility, as a framecel manlet u are invisible no matter how good looking ur face is, because ur skull is small and therefore unseen by women. going from 0/10 to 10/10 face as a child sized man is the same as a landwhale women getting a bimax
I have all that but avg face feelsbadman

yeh a 5'8 guy with a good face will still get rejected because of height frequently tho, girls just dont like small guys and wont trade a good face for it, height is the least important thing of all those i listed anyway.
Yea kinda agree, all those things matter greatly, you need everything to be good. Also dick is more important than height like you mentioned, if you have a big cock and good face you can slay as long as other shit isn’t deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Deleted member 483 and androidcel
u said it uself that at least u r treated like an adult, i am treated like a child. i have 0 sex appeal because i am small, no face in the world could make girl lust over me
sorry, but you're extremely short. you won't benefit from looksmaxxing at your height.

facial aesthetics are the most important aslong you aren't a dwarf like OP

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
sorry, but you're extremely short. you won't benefit from looksmaxxing at your height.

5'7+ and it's about FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and dogtown
I have all of those expect physique, it will be decent after few month shredding.

it is easier to meet height and frame threshold for the most, we genetically taller than most female
but your life is a joke if you are 5'

• +1

A 5’8 guy with chad face will not get rejected by a foid below or the same height on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
A 5’8 guy with chad face will not get rejected by a foid below or the same height on average.
99 percentile face, no, 80 percentile face, probably

• +1
99 percentile face, no, 80 percentile face, probably

90 percentile face would be the cut off at 5’8 I would say

• +1
Reactions: Apex

Hes trolling

• +1
50.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Tony and androidcel
peanut butter jelly sandwich IQ post