Facial asymmetry

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
What is the best surgery to correct facial asymmetry after facial trauma ? I was attacked before Christmas 2016 and it left my face slightly sloping to one side. I have seen people about it but they said it wasn't noticeable, but it is in certain photos. 20180821 173921 1 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What is the best surgery to correct facial asymmetry after facial trauma ? I was attacked before Christmas 2016 and it left my face slightly sloping to one side. I have seen people about it but they said it wasn't noticeable, but it is in certain photos.View attachment 152
You've got more things to worry about before facial asymmetry boyo: lose weight and gymcel for one. Fix your teeth for second.

Also post Christmas 2016 attack story

• +1
You've got more things to worry about before facial asymmetry boyo: lose weight and gymcel for one. Fix your teeth for second.

Also post Christmas 2016 attack story

It was after a night out drinking too much alcohol. I don't even remember exactly what happened, I just know I was attacked and the left side of my face massively swelled up and it hasn't been the same since. Never knew who it was and police could find no CCTV evidence.

• +1
It was after a night out drinking too much alcohol. I don't even remember exactly what happened, I just know I was attacked and the left side of my face massively swelled up and it hasn't been the same since. Never knew who it was and police could find no CCTV evidence.
Another reason to stay away from the alcohol jew. Sorry man

Is that how your teeth got Jew'ed up?

• +1
Another reason to stay away from the alcohol jew. Sorry man

Is that how your teeth got Jew'ed up?
No, unfortunately just years of not cleaning properly and also bulimia.

• +1
Over

• +1