Facial bloat and water fasting

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I don't have hollow cheeks even though I'm skinny for my height (60kg 5'11), should i go on a water fast?

• JFL
Reactions: Apeiron and Effortless
Ask your dad to let you suck his Dick while saying no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and DaGullas
I don't have hollow cheeks even though I'm skinny for my height (60kg 5'11), should i go on a water fast?
Curious what they say to you

Didn't go to well for me

You will never have them if you don't have them atm.
I have hollow cheeks while I'm 20%bf I'm fat. Big belly and soft arms. It is all about forward growth.

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_180734.jpg
    IMG_20200805_180734.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_2020-08-05-19-32-15-458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-05-19-32-15-458_com.instagram.android.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 169
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Mr.cope, MentalistKebab and 3 others
I have hollow cheeks while I'm 20%bf I'm fat. Big belly and soft arms. It is all about forward growth.
mirin

I have hollow cheeks at 40 percent body fat when I suck them in like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Slob, LowTierNormie and 5 others
Hashtagoglu ,have You had bucal făt removal?

water fasting for 48 hours leads to fucking insane facial leaning and debloating. try it out, you'll get a fuck ton of dopamine from how much better you look

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Usum and Deleted member 7076
Very handsome, post a profile pic.

water fasting for 48 hours leads to fucking insane facial leaning and debloating. try it out, you'll get a fuck ton of dopamine from how much better you look
Alright im just scared ill lose too much weight because im already lanky lol but ill see how it goes

Check the snake diet if you don't know about it.

High cheekbones and tall skull helps too since there is more room for the cheeks to hollow. Lighting also plays a big role.

holy shit

i just spotted a next-level oldcel

yo

what the
you better be gymaxxing bro just bloat up bulking for like 1 year then water fast to a healthy weight. 40kg is not healthy man

you better be gymaxxing bro just bloat up bulking for like 1 year then water fast to a healthy weight. 40kg is not healthy man
i had a massive expensive ass weeklong bulk and i got to 48kg

i don't get this shit

Rlly?

i had a massive expensive ass weeklong bulk and i got to 48kg

i don't get this shit
'weeklong' fam its a lifestyle for the whole year wyd

Yes. You need salts.
I was gonna do the snake diet water fast but my mom ded srs flushed all my potassium chloride in the toilet.

• Woah
Reactions: Usum
I was gonna do the snake diet water fast but my mom ded srs flushed all my potassium chloride in the toilet.
parents don't want us to ascend any further its annoying as hell

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
you know how expensive it was for a week

are you crazy
bruh im eating high calorie high nutritous diet for like 50$ a week which is like 2 hours of work out of the how many hours you have in the week? Stop being lazy dude wtf

isn't it potassium that de-bloats you thoug?
To my understanding, the body works itself into a frenzy to get water at some point... so from bloating first, then from fat.

bruh im eating high calorie high nutritous diet for like 50$ a week which is like 2 hours of work out of the how many hours you have in the week? Stop being lazy dude wtf
expensive, we aren't rich

High cheekbones and tall skull helps too since there is more room for the cheeks to hollow. Lighting also plays a big role.
I have low set cheekbones tho

To my understanding, the body works itself into a frenzy to get water at some point... so from bloating first, then from fat.
so just salts then would work, im gonna start from now

Curious what they say to you

Didn't go to well for me
Rodeblur bro... how can you be 40 kilos with 170 cm and still have bloat? U know thats impossible right?

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 4430
Rodeblur bro... how can you be 40 kilos with 170 cm and still have bloat? U know thats impossible right?
i am the literal proof it is possible.. i don't understand all of your logic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i am the literal proof it is possible.. i don't understand all of your logic
So you are agreeing with the people telling its because you have no bones

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
so just salts then would work, im gonna start from now
Well, the Snake diet guy made a controversial vid where he explained drinking pee is best. He removed it maybe because ppl are not ready for this or he realized he killed his own business.
P.S.: He's right.

Well, the Snake diet guy made a controversial vid where he explained drinking pee is best. He removed it maybe because ppl are not ready for this or he realized he killed his own business.
P.S.: He's right.
nah im not going that far for debloating lmao

How???? It is impossible. U r coping saying u have bones. At 170cm and 40 u r anoretic.
I do have bones. Look at pictures of people that are considered with bone at age 9. Then look at mine. I had just as much bone if not more at the time. I got bloated after. Question is how to get rid of it

You should have hollow cheeks if you are at low body fat
If you dont you have bad zygos

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I do have bones. Look at pictures of people that are considered with bone at age 9. Then look at mine. I had just as much bone if not more at the time. I got bloated after. Question is how to get rid of it
You know that people grow? Ur bones just didnt.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie