Facial Bone Growth Until Mid 20's

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
I think that the jaw, chin and other facial parts continue to grow, at least until 25,
especially if you provide good hormonal enviroment.
What do you think ?

I had 3 phases of bones in my life.
At 15 years i was 6'3 and had a jawline at least
At 18 years i was subhuman narrow jawline
At 21 years i was still subhuman and still i am

• JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden, KrissKross, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I think that the jaw, chin and other facial parts continue to grow, at least until 25,
especially if you provide good hormonal enviroment.
What do you think ?
my jaw gained a little width until 19 years old, then it stopped changing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Catawampus, karbo and 6 others
true
my chin, jaw and cheekbones are still growing and I'm 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and CarnivoreDiet
and not a single scientific source was posted that day

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
90% of all bone growth occurs by the age of 20.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CarnivoreDiet and WannaBeA6
dunno
maybe you're right
maybe not
I will be coping as if you are

During childhood and adolescence, much more bone is deposited than withdrawn, so the skeleton grows in both size and density. Up to 90 percent of peak bone mass is acquired by age 18 in girls and by age 20 in boys, which makes youth the best time to “invest” in one’s bone health.

cope, most people stop growing at 14 JFL AT SHIT TIER COPE THREAD

my face and height remains same since i was 14

14height= 180cm 5"11
16 height= 181cm 5"11

COPPEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227

14height= 180cm 5"11
16 height= 181cm 5"11

COPPEEEEE
You are 17? My face changed a lot from 17 to 21.

You are 17? My face changed a lot from 17 to 21.
i still look same when i was 14 lol, i just lost weight but it still doesnt matter since my subhuman genes determined fat must be entirely deposited in my FUCKING FACE

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
Your signature :
Currently growing bones with HGH,AI,K2,D3,Calcium,Zinc,Protein and Frankel device

JFL, YOU TALK ABOUT COPING?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
he's using exogenous GH and an AI, he'd get better growth than you.

According to my ortho my jaw grew in the last couple years (22 to 24)

According to my ortho my jaw grew in the last couple years (22 to 24)
I'd like to know why that happened. What was the ortho's reaction, did he trip out or was it normal to him to see late growth like that.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'd like to know why that happened. What was the ortho's reaction, did he trip out or was it normal to him to see late growth like that.
He didn't seem very surprised. Full story is that I went in for a routine teeth cleaning and at the end he asked if I had any questions. I said "yeah, actually I do. I've noticed my jaws are not fully lined up, what's up with that?" and he told me that it was because my lower jaw was growing at a fairly quick rate which resulted in it coming out of alignment with my upper jaw (basically my mandible and maxilla are not in full alignment due to mandibular growth). He said "yeah I kind of expected this to happen because your dad also has a big jaw. Unfortunately the only fix is surgery."
So my current plan is to save up for a ortho surgery but then to select the option that will fix the alignment issue but also will give me the biggest cosmetic gain out of all possible options. The one he suggested was a jaw reduction but I obviously won't do that.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

14height= 180cm 5"11
16 height= 181cm 5"11

COPPEEEEE
I stopped orthodontics at 16 (after 11 years lmao) and was left with a long face. I am 19 now, my face has drastically changed. Everybody is different

It all depends tbh, i am still developing and just becoming better looking as years went by and i am 19 now. I still have acne and no beard growth, and i was boneless in my face when i was 15

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
10% is a lot in terms of total bone mass. That’s a couple millimeters at least, and as we all know a couple millimeters can make or break a face.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4720

Craniofacial growth and occlusal development

"For both the maxilla and mandible, on average, growth in width is completed in advance of that in length, which ceases before growth in the vertical dimension. The transverse dimensions of the jaws and dental arches do not tend to alter during puberty, as growth in width is largely completed before the growth spurt. Growth in length usually continues until 14–17 years in girls and 17–19 years in boys, while vertical growth may extend into the late teens in girls and into the twenties in boys. For males and females, growth of the maxilla in all dimensions is completed before that of the mandible.

Growth continues into adult life, with vertical changes in the facial skeleton predominating over anteroposterior changes, and least change taking place laterally. In the twenties, growth tends to resume slightly in females who overall exhibit a backward mandibular rotation. Although a late resumption of growth is not witnessed in males, a forward rotation of the mandible is usual in adulthood. Irrespective of the direction of mandibular growth rotation, compensatory adjustment occurs in the occlusal relationships. Facial growth should, therefore, be seen as a process that continues well into adult life and not as one that is complete in the late teens."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
We have to differentiate between average, natural growth pattern and growth potential.

Because the mandible probably stops growing in one's 30s because of natural growth hormone fatigue, but acromegaly can set in at any moment and then you develop an underbite in mere months.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227