Facial Bone Remodelling Stack & Advice needed

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Leaker of Classified Information
Alright quarantine has taken it's toll on me so I've decided to fuck around with some chemicals.
The following will be my daily intake:

25mg MK-677
200mcg Huperzine-A
200mcg K2 MK4
10mg Ostarine
25mg Arimistane - will then be raised to 75mg the day after I stop Ostarine
500mcg D3

Then 100% Daily Values of calcium, magnesium, potassium and Vitamins E and B-6.
I'll also try to optimize my diet to account for bio-availability of these

All of this is to promote and facilitate bone mineral density, bone growth, bone remodeling etc
and to account for the side effects of these chemicals.

As there's only so long that I can run the Ostarine how can I capitalize on my body's chemical state and maximize facial bone remodeling?
Waiting for some mastic gum so will attempt to chew that for 8hrs daily.
Is bonesmashing a good idea with this?
Is there anything I'm missing or anything else I can do that will help remodel my face?
Inb4 hard mewing, on it

For reference I am about to turn 18 but developed very late(particularly facially) and men in my family don't stop growing till 21+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
i guess you need cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
lol mainly boredom tbf, worst case scenario I waste some money and make great gains
no, you can fuck your face or hormone, as the worst case, but mirin experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
no, you can fuck your face or hormone, as the worst case, but mirin experiment
Yeah it's my first time doing something like this so I'm a little worried about fucking up my hormones, but with such a low dose of ostarine and running an AI and pct and having quite a good hormonal profile as it stands (educated guess on this, haven't it measured) I don't think there's much room for shit to go south.

Doubt I'd fuck my face too, I've tried to engineer it so that it's low risk and any changes will be positive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3502319/$

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."
Thought process was more to do with how it will affect the proteins in relation to calcium.
seems like it still activates them but at a lesser rate so I'll try to get it through diet.

u will just fuse bones that way jfl
How come?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6401
Thought process was more to do with how it will affect the proteins in relation to calcium.
seems like it still activates them but at a lesser rate so I'll try to get it through diet.

How come?
cuz bones are fusing due to overdose that shit, u can use that when u reach potential and start bonesmashing, which i will do next y january, probably reaching then

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
cuz bones are fusing due to overdose that shit, u can use that when u reach potential and start bonesmashing, which i will do next y january, probably reaching then
Overdosing what? K2?
it's a light dose especially considering the megadoses people say you should take on here.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
holy shit why are u taking that many drugs for just for ur face? Save the mk for when you hit the gym, massive gains with mk.

• +1
Mirin the stack but what do Ostarine and Arimistane do?

• +1
Tell me how well mk 677 works and also how old are u?

• +1
holy shit why are u taking that many drugs for just for ur face? Save the mk for when you hit the gym, massive gains with mk.
Post is pretty misleading but they're not just for my face. Originally got the mk to keep and build gains whilst I can't go gym and discovered a bunch of stuff about its effects on bones which made be think that there's a possibility that it could make small changes to my facial bones so then I started building the stack. Primary goal is to experiment and not let my body decline because I can only do body weight exorcises. Had all vitamins but K2 to hand as well.

Mirin the stack but what do Ostarine and Arimistane do?
In relation to facial remodeling Ostarine will bind target the androgen receptors on your muscles and bones. This should ensure that any development while taking it will be masculine. It also increases mineral density in your bones and should itself promote bone growth under the right circumstances. Probably not fully necessary as I've already got pretty masculine features but will help with gains if nothing else.

Arimistane is a mild AI which seems to be recommended while on MK 677 and will keep your hormones at a more optimal state while on the ostarine, e.g. your test won't take too much of a hit and you won't get high estrogen levels. It's also gonna serve as my pct.

Tell me how well mk 677 works and also how old are u?
18 in under 2 months and will do.

• +1
Post is pretty misleading but they're not just for my face. Originally got the mk to keep and build gains whilst I can't go gym and discovered a bunch of stuff about its effects on bones which made be think that there's a possibility that it could make small changes to my facial bones so then I started building the stack. Primary goal is to experiment and not let my body decline because I can only do body weight exorcises. Had all vitamins but K2 to hand as well.

In relation to facial remodeling Ostarine will bind target the androgen receptors on your muscles and bones. This should ensure that any development while taking it will be masculine. It also increases mineral density in your bones and should itself promote bone growth under the right circumstances. Probably not fully necessary as I've already got pretty masculine features but will help with gains if nothing else.

Arimistane is a mild AI which seems to be recommended while on MK 677 and will keep your hormones at a more optimal state while on the ostarine, e.g. your test won't take too much of a hit and you won't get high estrogen levels. It's also gonna serve as my pct.

18 in under 2 months and will do.
Your gonna wanna eat in a surplus too btw lots of carbs and protein

• +1