Facial bones growth at 18

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Tell me a peptide,supp,sarm(anything) stack 150$ a month srsly..
I dont need height just face gains@(cheek,zygos)

Can t afford cjc dac and hgh too expensive

they can grow till 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
they can grow till 25.
How to help them grow faster?

I read a face growth guide here with cjc dac ,k2 , mk and aromasin but that come monthly like 500$. Cant have a job rn and i get like 200$ per month only. What to stack?

How to help them grow faster?

I read a face growth guide here with cjc dac ,k2 , mk and aromasin but that come monthly like 500$. Cant have a job rn and i get like 200$ per month only. What to stack?
i'm not an expert so i can't answer.

Anyone with legit answer? I dont want to waste anytime. I want to buy them asap but idk what to buy

3bly.gif

Honestly the only thing I can think about for bone growth is MK677.
I did 2 sarms cycles back when I was 16 and the only change that I notice was that I fucked my HPTA.
Also, it stunted my growth. Manlet forever.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I did 2 sarms cycles back when I was 16 and the only change that I notice was that I fucked my HPTA.
well you shouldnt take it alone bro i think you need aromasin and huperzine A . Alone=no effectt

But i need a legit stack for poorcels. all stacks i see its like 400-500$ month. Cant afford that shit. im in max. 150-200$ range

HGH
HGH
HGH

Peptides, SARMs and most supplements are just cope if you want to grow facial bones. The only things you should get (for health reasons as well) are vitamins D+K(2). Proper growth can only happen if you CHEW enough. So chew tough, hard foods every day and include gum (several pieces at once) if you like. Chew on both sides. Gum no more than 1h a day. And work your way up slowly to adapt to the new stresses of mastication.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
mk stunted your growth? Heightcopers on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: x30001
Peptides, SARMs and most supplements are just cope if you want to grow facial bones. The only things you should get (for health reasons as well) are vitamins D+K(2). Proper growth can only happen if you CHEW enough. So chew tough, hard foods every day and include gum (several pieces at once) if you like. Chew on both sides. Gum no more than 1h a day. And work your way up slowly to adapt to the new stresses of mastication.
I just want to grow my zygos i dont want any jaw gains. How much k2 should i get?

I just want to grow my zygos i dont want any jaw gains. How much k2 should i get?
Chewing is neccessary for development of both lower AND UPPER JAW including your zygomatic bones. There is no way to ONLY grow your zygos. If you only want bigger cheekbones but no change in anything else (for whatever reason) then get fillers for your cheekbones. They'll also give you instant results. If you want something more permanent - very expensive and might cause health problems - cheekbone implants are another possibility.

I only recommend chewing and losing body fat though and fillers depending on the severity of your "lack of cheekbones".

• Love it
mk stunted your growth? Heightcopers on suicide watch
No, what stunted my growth was the LGD 4033 and ostarine I was using along with the mk 677.
I actually grew 1.5cm in the 3 months I was using MK677, but after that my growth just stopped completely.

I got Xrays of my wrists and knees at age 17 to see if there was any chance of growing to 5'11, but the growth plates were already closed.

• +1