Facial changes 15 through 18

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
Pretty much what the title says how much did your face change through late teens

I used to get girls when I was 15-20, but stopped after that. I must of gotten uglier.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Zygos4Life
Yeah i had a bigger nose longer midface better philtrum to chin ration and a slightly stronger bigger and wider jaw. Also my eyebrows became smaller for a reason

0 changes. All changes occurred from 12 to 14 and from 19 to present day (21).

Foid standards increased
It could be that as well. Online dating is destroying average men's chances at a foid.

My sister is ugly, overweight, and gets men messaging her 24/7 on some nerdy dating site. Even doctors message her.
Really do they increase with age (sorry I’m new to the black pill)
Welcome aboard the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 3043
extreme changes. maxilla became max forward grown.

hooding got better. and other stuff I can't be arsed typing in rn

face can change hella past 18 as well. im pretty sure of that.

does mewing work?
What it does for me is it raises my hyoid bone, which tightens up my submental region which results in a more defined jawline. If I stop pressing my tongue against the roof of the mouth, it reverses instantly. I've honestly been hard mewing the right way for about 6 months, so not much happened during that time.

You become more oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
there was something incredible about me that I noticed thanks to the blackpill, it's that I went from round prey eyes with a cuck front to a DOM front and wide, vertically narrow wolf eyes now

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
there was something incredible about me that I noticed thanks to the blackpill, it's that I went from round prey eyes with a cuck front to a DOM front and wide, vertically narrow wolf eyes now
How this is all I need to ascend to chad dead srs

Face got bloated and facial hair kicked in

Theres no drastic changes since birth, you will not turn into a chad if you are recessed since childhood, the only changes is between 9~14, but is not drastic, the only way to occur drastic changes is having parents with big bones, but remember that they will already be big since childhood, but the transformation will be drastic, but for avarage or even more than avarage few things change and is most to do with reduced BF.

my face widened