Facial changes! (Side profile pics)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I took some new pictures, and I'm quite surprised, to say in the least. I considered deleting all my pictures back then, but now I'm glad I didn't. I feel quite motivated to keep looksmaxxing.

I'm unsure if this is the result of my puberty finally making its last hurrah, or if it's a result of facepulling or a combination of both, I'm enjoying the changes happening.

I've been doing mewing for at least half a year, facepulling for two months, and taking mk7 + MSM for about a month.

But I'm not sure if it's in my head or if I'm actually changing, so I'll let you guys be the judge.

First pic was on January, the second on February, and the last one today.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: StressShady, SayNoToRotting, The Dude Abides and 2 others
MSM?
How are you facepulling?
How old are you?
You look a bit high bf facially.
And yes you did change btw

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Good progress in submental region

• +1
MSM?
How are you facepulling?
How old are you?
You look a bit high bf facially.
And yes you did change btw
Google brah.
I'm facepulling using my thumbs, I try to do it every 1-1 and a half hour for 90 seconds.
18 years and 11 months.
I got a somewhat recessed profile, so it looks a little fat tbh.

Good progress in submental region
Yeah, I noticed I'm not craning my neck forward so much anymore. I've been sleeping without a pillow this entire time.

Thanks, Saint Dr. Mew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
do you have an overbite?

This is a good change in 6 months bro well done. LifeFuel for my side profile. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and BornAgainChad
Yeah.
I've also got a malocclusion that seems to be reducing with time through mewing.
you should start doing mouth taping during the night if you are not doing it already, after 5 months of mewing I just realised how much I mouth breathe during the night

you should start doing mouth taping during the night if you are not doing it already, after 5 months of mewing I just realised how much I mouth breathe during the night
How would a myobrace work for this purpose? I have a myobrace that I haven't started using yet.

I indeed see changes, neck posture changes.

• +1
Reactions: Madness and BornAgainChad
Did this guy have facial upswing? Wtf is happening here Dr Mew needs to see this ASAP

• +1
Not bad, can definitely see change in the last pick. You look like you would've been a chad if you had good forward growth.

• +1
This is a good change in 6 months bro well done. LifeFuel for my side profile. :feelsyay:
I just need to fix my overjet to improve my frontal profile tbh :feelsokman:

Not bad, can definitely see change in the last pick. You look like you would've been a chad if you had good forward growth.
That's why I'm trying to get as much forward maxilla movement as possible currently.

Fk it's over

I thought my side profile was bad

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
I took some new pictures, and I'm quite surprised, to say in the least. I considered deleting all my pictures back then, but now I'm glad I didn't. I feel quite motivated to keep looksmaxxing.

I'm unsure if this is the result of my puberty finally making its last hurrah, or if it's a result of facepulling or a combination of both, I'm enjoying the changes happening.

I've been doing mewing for at least half a year, facepulling for two months, and taking mk7 + MSM for about a month.

But I'm not sure if it's in my head or if I'm actually changing, so I'll let you guys be the judge.

Can you give me abit of info on facepulling?

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and The Dude Abides
we need a facepulling thread

• +1
Reactions: jackmore62, BornAgainChad and The Dude Abides
Fk it's over

I thought my side profile was bad
die in eternal hellfire you bottom feeding scumbag

Good job OP, can you post pics of the stuff you used and go into further detail?

• +1
very great change OP.

Getting an overjet fixed is one of the biggest milestones of ascension, the entire expression of the mouth changes.

You went from derpy loser to normie just by getting your overjet fixed, just like me.

All around your face has become more harmonious

• +1
very great change OP.

Getting an overjet fixed is one of the biggest milestones of ascension, the entire expression of the mouth changes.

You went from derpy loser to normie just by getting your overjet fixed, just like me.

All around your face has become more harmonious
Well actually I haven't fixed that yet, but I certainly have brought my entire face forward. I'm using a myobrace to fix my overjet right now.

If I could fix my overjet my front profile would improve massively.

Good job OP, can you post pics of the stuff you used and go into further detail?
This is the stuff I'm using. I'm also using this stuff to heightmaxx along with mewing, because these supplements are great at improving everything bone-related.

Attachments

• IMG_20190415_1646350.jpg
    IMG_20190415_1646350.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20190415_1634390.jpg
    IMG_20190415_1634390.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Well actually I haven't fixed that yet, but I certainly have brought my entire face forward. I'm using a myobrace to fix my overjet right now.

If I could fix my overjet my front profile would improve massively.

This is the stuff I'm using. I'm also using this stuff to heightmaxx along with mewing, because these supplements are great at improving everything bone-related.
Thanks for this. Why did you wait to use myobrace?

Thanks for this. Why did you wait to use myobrace?
I was waiting on my palate expander and was worried that wearing a myobrace would make it not fit anymore. It's taking so long to get here that I've basically given up on waiting on it and decided to start using the myobrace anyway.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I can’t open the pics because of all the ads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back