facial exercise for hooded eyes that are already somewhat hooded MUST SEE!

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
bring your eyebrows and all the muscles above, stretch them up as far as you can so that you can barely hold your eyelids closed. while doing this look downward. do this for several minutes several times an hour while your on your pc and your eyes will become more hooded and remain for hours. maybe if you do this a lot this will be permanent. someone on lookism did this and claimed after a few days it was permanent. it definitely works in the short term.

this is definitely good to use before a photo, just go to the bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Mount Everest IQ

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
It should work using a muscle more will shorten it if you repeat this enough just like using doing lots of pushing exercise without offsetting it with pulling will cause your shoulders to protrude

Show video example
Ty

video demonstration?

video demonstration?
Show video example
Ty
i'll see what i can do but the instructions are quite easy. hold your eyebrows up so hard that your eyelids require some slight effort to close or more and while doing that look down with your eyes hard and feel the painful tension in your eyelids and muscles above and keep doing it. you will know if youre doing it correctly because the effects are quite immediate (as someone whose eyes are already fairly hooded). i have around two millimeters of upper eyelid exposure that vanishes after doing this several times and it persists for hours. keep working at it until you feel a noticeable tension in the eyelid and the muscles above. alternatively you can control and force downwards the muscles above the eye and beneath the brow directly while forcing your brow upward causing a painful tension but this is probably tricky for most individuals.

i forgot to mention that your eyes must be closed

Last edited:
WTF i just turned into sean o’pry

thanks OP 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Mousei