Facial fat can help SOME people

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
Having the right amount of fat in the face can compensate for bones. My dad never had good bones, but he had ideal pheno great thick hair was tall and his face had all good fat in all the right places (around eyes , not too much on cheeks, none on chin). He never needed bones to be chad. If your skinny you should try and see how you look at a higher body fat . it could even compensate for some lack of forward growth in cheekbones. Not everyone looks shitty with a little meat on them and I’ve never really seen fat people with bad eye areas. Just a shit post. Bones Always >>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, RichmondBread and 3 others
yeah but when you say fat you mean like 15-17% bf max lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Chadeep and 3 others
Ehh, I think better advice would be for people to look for specific areas to have fat removed and then keep the fat the have in other areas and instead stay around 15-20 (absolute max)% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and turkproducer
Ehh, I think better advice would be for people to look for specific areas to have fat removed and then keep the fat the have in other areas and instead stay around 15-20 (absolute max)% bodyfat.
20% is far too much tbh, it’s literally the start of fat ngl. Some people can pull it off but i feel like 17% should be max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and EthnicelAscension
20% is far too much tbh, it’s literally the start of fat ngl. Some people can pull it off but i feel like 17% should be max
yea forget 20, I was just pulling a number out my ass, 17 sounds more accurate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and turkproducer
I’d say it’s better to be lowest bf and then have fat placed with filler or fat graft where it is needed. This post really was just directed at my fellow skinny teens to maybe see how they look with some meat on their face. If it is seemingly impossible to lose the weight , then maybe this could be an option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yeah some guys look like creepy psychos with hallow cheeks, doesn’t work for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and EthnicelAscension
For this, fillers and implants have been invented. I'd rather be lean and fill up where I have deficiencies instead of being a chubby estradiol factory with fat in all the wrong places

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

What if someone were 20% but 220 lbs. It depends on height and weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Having the right amount of fat in the face can compensate for bones. My dad never had good bones, but he had ideal pheno great thick hair was tall and his face had all good fat in all the right places (around eyes , not too much on cheeks, none on chin). He never needed bones to be chad. If your skinny you should try and see how you look at a higher body fat . it could even compensate for some lack of forward growth in cheekbones. Not everyone looks shitty with a little meat on them and I’ve never really seen fat people with bad eye areas. Just a shit post. Bones Always >>>>>>
What do you mean by not good bones? Depends on what you're talking about but your dad was never Chad if his bones weren't that good at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah some guys look like creepy psychos with hallow cheeks, doesn’t work for everyone

Dimorphic trait

Intimidating=good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mattzdeb
What do you mean by not good bones? Depends on what you're talking about but your dad was never Chad if his bones weren't that good at all
Nah he was . I mean they weren’t sharp or prominent , but they were average with no recession or any flaws. I still think bones > anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Melo95