Facial Genetics: How To Guarantee Slayer Sons

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
After doing some research it seems it is now possible to guarantee slayer sons through embryo selection. A redpilled parent can pick the perfect measurements along with pheno, height, intelligence, athleticism, eye color, skin color, etc.

List of genes and SNP’s associated with normal variation ranked by chromosome position (GWAS).

fgene-09-00462-t002.jpg

fgene-09-00462-g001.jpg

Sluthate was right, robust mother or death. HQNP women will produce incels.

Results: Statistically significant correlations between parents and their offspring were found. It was found that daughters had greater genetic influence from both the parent than sons. Higher correlation was found for the mandibular position, chin prominence, nasal prominence, nasal width, lip length at philtrum, facial height and lip prominence. Conclusion: The evidence of significant genetic contribution was there for linear and proportional parameters. Sons showed stronger heritability to their mothers than to their fathers while daughter showed heritability from both the parents. Thus, the soft tissue form of offspring can be predicted from parental data and the information from the siblings can also be used.

@reptiles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, RecessedPrettyboy, Hades and 6 others
i don't want kids
i don't wan to be old
life is too short

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 4671
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
So what should I do?

Find a robust boned Stacy and let her ride me?

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Chadelite and Deleted member 4671
After doing some research it seems it is now possible to guarantee slayer sons through embryo selection. A redpilled parent can pick the perfect measurements along with pheno, height, intelligence, athleticism, eye color, skin color, etc.

List of genes and SNP’s associated with normal variation ranked by chromosome position (GWAS).

fgene-09-00462-g001.jpg

Sluthate was right, robust mother or death. HQNP women will produce incels.

Results: Statistically significant correlations between parents and their offspring were found. It was found that daughters had greater genetic influence from both the parent than sons. Higher correlation was found for the mandibular position, chin prominence, nasal prominence, nasal width, lip length at philtrum, facial height and lip prominence. Conclusion: The evidence of significant genetic contribution was there for linear and proportional parameters. Sons showed stronger heritability to their mothers than to their fathers while daughter showed heritability from both the parents. Thus, the soft tissue form of offspring can be predicted from parental data and the information from the siblings can also be used.

@reptiles

Biggest life fuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and Moggy
just find a robust white stacy so my kids dont become incels, time to save up money for betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Moggy and PubertyMaxxer
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
So what should I do?

Find a robust boned Stacy and let her ride me?

The variables showing the greatest heritability were those representing the position of the lower jaw, the anterior and posterior face heights, and the cranial base dimensions. Heritability was notably low for the dental variables.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, mido the slayer and 1 other person
Good threads

• +1
The variables showing the greatest heritability were those representing the position of the lower jaw, the anterior and posterior face heights, and the cranial base dimensions. Heritability was notably low for the dental variables.
legit tbh since jaw is mostly genetic and not linked to T

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 4671
Thanks I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
So the female basically gives all the slayer traits? Thats why White incel and aisan chink couples always make subhuman offspring

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Melo95 and Moggy
Thanks I guess
Ideally you would find a suitable partner and then screen embryo's using this as a guide. The better the candidate the less screening you will have to do, so you can focus on other traits such as intelligence, athleticism, height, robustness, etc.

fgene-09-00462-t002.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer and reptiles
this is haram indeed Allah decides what your child will look like

• +1
Ideally you would find a suitable partner and then screen embryo's using this as a guide. The better the candidate the less screening you will have to do, so you can focus on other traits such as intelligence, athleticism, height, robustness, etc.

fgene-09-00462-t002.jpg

High iq as fuck ngl
this is haram indeed Allah decides what your child will look like

Haram sex is the best sex

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Moggy
So the female basically gives all the slayer traits? Thats why White incel and aisan chink couples always make subhuman offspring
I had an epiphany, although it is bro science, it intuitively makes sense to me.

WMAF tend to look subhuman because the white male is usually an incel who is submersed in Asian culture and therefore prefers submissive HQNP girls. These girls have a high chance of producing subhumans. This would also validate my previously held position that race mixing with EE girls isn't ideal as they don't tend to be robust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Chadelite
tl:dr kidnap and rape best looking girl in area

• Hmm...
Your best chance at attracting a robust jawed whore is by injecting steroids and looking DOM. These girls rarely ever reproduce with prettyboys or bullied incels.

Take a look at Meeks lantern jawed mother :eek:

iu

tl:dr kidnap and rape best looking girl in area
The best looking girl is rarely ever the most robust, or produces the best looking son.

Last edited:
Your best chance at attracting a robust jawed whore is by injecting steroids and looking DOM. These girls rarely ever reproduce with prettyboys or bullied incels.

Take a look at Meeks lantern jawed mother :eek:

iu

The best looking girl is rarely ever the most robust, or produces the best looking son.
legit there was this 5 psl white girl in HS that never stoped to ask me out all day and she had the more robust jaw i've ever seen. May be i should have breed her

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Moggy