Facial masculinisation roids

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I watched transformation pictures of roided bodybuilding girls, and noticed that they developed strong jaw, chin and other masculin effects on their faces. So is that roid effect on face masculinisation also possible for men? Are roids and hgh the holy grail for a more dominant face?

Inject as a teen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell and androidcel
testosterone

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
I watched transformation pictures of roided bodybuilding girls, and noticed that they developed strong jaw, chin and other masculin effects on their faces. So is that roid effect on face masculinisation also possible for men? Are roids and hgh the holy grail for a more dominant face?

That's why when most goods posters on lookism says it only grow the masseter and burn the fat im anxious , because the visuals results say otherwise

worked for zyzz cuz he started with 17 (if he didnt have implants)

the strong chin is determined by jaw forward growth, which is present in attractive people of both sex, so it's not a masculine attribute.

maybe steroids can grow a masculine jaw, but facial changes are very slow and you need many years of steroids to change your lower third significantly.
(look at young Bjornsson pictures)

furthermore roids have many looksmin side effects like balding, acne, ageing and they are even expensive.