Facial posture during childhood / adolescence

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
Is this really what defines your entire skull shape, cheek bones, jawline, eye area? Is there anything you can do to fix your downward grown face or will you be stuck with it for the rest of your life? I've been looking into appliances and surgery but I honestly think I'm fucked. I'm 19 now.

mouthbreathing is the biggest shit u can do doing puberty and childhood
this will fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Einon, DoctorPMA and 2 others
I'd say it's about 80/20 environment/genetics.

Your environment such as the amount of testosterone you're exposed to in the womb, your facial posture, chewing tough foods, diet, exercise while growing up play the most significant role in how attractive you will be.

Your genes are responsible for certain unique characteristics like eye color, hair color, and overall shape. They're like a framework while your environment is filling in that framework and making the most of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr and 5 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
I'd say it's about 80/20 environment / genetics.

Your environment such as the amount of testosterone you're exposed to in the womb, your facial posture, chewing tough foods, diet, exercise while growing up play the most significant role in how attractive you will be.

Your genes are responsible for certain unique characteristics like eye color, hair color, and overall shape. They're like a framework while your environment is filling in that framework and making the most of it.
I might as well kill myself to be honest. I have green/blueish eyes, I'm white and my coloring is good, my frame is wide but it has all gone to waste. I honestly hate my parents for doing this to me.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Exafc and Steve bachall
I might as well kill myself to be honest. I have green/blueish eyes, I'm white and my coloring is good, my frame is wide but it has all gone to waste. I honestly hate my parents for doing this to me.

You're 19 so being past puberty you won't see huge changes, but there are still significant things you can do to maximize your looks. Don't give up man. There's more to life than being an 8/10 slayer living on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
You're 19 so being past puberty you won't see huge changes, but there are still significant things you can do to maximize your looks. Don't give up man. There's more to life than being an 8/10 slayer living on easy mode.
I know man but it is a very, very bitter pill to swallow. It freaks me out that I can't pinpoint where it went wrong and what to do about it and that science on facial development is so far behind.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and DoctorPMA
Weirdly I mouth breathed almost entirely until I became aware of mewing when I was like 15
luckily I stopped before it was to late

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Weirdly I mouth breathed almost entirely until I became aware of mewing when I was like 15
luckily I stopped before it was to late

I stopped mouth breathing before it was too late, sadly I didn't correct my fhp before it wad too late. Hell, I haven't even cortected it to this day.
I stopped mouth breathing before it was too late, sadly I didn't correct my fhp before it wad too late. Hell, I haven't even cortected it to this day.

Not saying im completely fucked tho since I could still be considered just moderatly downswung, and atleast normie tier.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
I hate my parents for letting me breath trough my mouth and fedding my cookies.

Allergies ruined me.