Failed bimax by Italian surgeon

S

Sheyko

Iron
Hello everyone, I did a bimaxillary about 6 months ago by a surgeon in Rome about which you can not find a lot of info on the internet, indeed there is no ... well it was a complete failure I was slightly retruded and I still am , maybe it also created some more problems ..

I will answer questions for those who want to have more info.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Zonar, Cutecel2001 and 32 others
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, dannydipss, j05 and 23 others
What movements did you get? Which surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, delusionalretard and 1 other person
How much mm did they move? Why did it fail?
What you mean by created more problems?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, delusionalretard and 5 others
No pics or name for the moment , I don’t want to compromise my relation with the surgeon ...just waiting to see how he will behave ...

No pics or name for the moment , I don’t want to compromise my relation with the surgeon ...just waiting to see how he will behave ...
If I can ask there is some Italian guy who replied to this post ?

These things happen

this forum should know this by now but unfortunately the vast majority here are clueless retards and simple memelords.

Pics or larp
note: you can be a meme lord and both genuinely knowledgeable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, zura, AsGoodAsItGets and 16 others
mmm frangipan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
While this is extremely uncommon, this can still happen. If you still have your CEPH's, care to post them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Satay tuned for the name ,and if u want to know it text me on tinder : frangipan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Zonar, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
All the fucking world and the looxmax community have to know about him and his fake promises

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, MissLexotan6MG, paranakee and 12 others
Was he one of (((them)))?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, UglyAsHell and 10 others
It depends how the situation will develop and if he ll be a motherfucker I ll say his name ... but is not difficult to understand there are not so many surgeon that perform this in Rome

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
text me on tinder
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 43403, Lonenely sigma and 61 others
Satay tuned for the name ,and if u want to know it text me on tinder : frangipan
Man just wants to boost his tinder matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, dannydipss, Lonenely sigma and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Lonenely sigma, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
I want help all the guys that are in my own situation ...I’m warning u : stay away from him

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 1680
I want help all the guys that are in my own situation ...I’m warning u : stay away from him
it'd be easier to do so if you said his name ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, nayb, fuckedupmanlet and 11 others
text you on tinder? what the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
this gif is so powerful when used correctly
low IQ me, it's been just few weeks that i did the link with "caging" and nicolas cage.
over

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing, sytyl and 2 others
Yeah bro you helped us a lot thanks for telling us there is a surgeon in Italy who do shit bimax

Now all that's left for us is to figure who he is

Thanks for the valuable info

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, dannydipss, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
No tinder but telegram: I was wrong 😂😂

Do you have any x ray or something?
What did he fuck up?

Im italian brother , im not getting bimax anyways so idk, is the surgeon well known.

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Sheyko
Not at the moment , but I ll have soon.. i improved posterior facial height, my face looks lomg now but the problem are the gonial angles that does not exists

I'll stay away from the surgeon whose name you've refused to give, thanks OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad and fuckedupmanlet
His name is not Valerio ...

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
Not at the moment , but I ll have soon.. i improved posterior facial height, my face looks lomg now but the problem are the gonial angles that does not exists
Post a picture bro

• +1
No pictures...i have to wait the development of all this ..

Last edited:
  • +1
Be smart and u ll understand

Wait for the swelling or what?

Waiting to have some money because this surgery was veeeery expensive

improved posterior facial height, my face looks lomg now but the problem are the gonial angles that does not exists
A censored pic?
Otherwise this thread is useless

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Not now ,wait pls

Do you mean anterior facial height? You know, because the cut for bsso doesn’t affect the posterior part of the mandible....
Why would you expect it to affect your gonial angle in a significant way? Again, the cut is made well in front of the gonion.

The phrase “gonial angle does not exist” doesn’t even make sense. I assure you, whatever that angle may be, it exists. Whether or not your gonion is prominent or not is another story. But bsso doesn’t affect the gonion directly. If your face is longer now, you had some sort of downgrafting. Either of the maxilla (through overall downgrafting, anterior downgrafting/cw rotation, mandible (Cw rotation), or both.

Did you understand the surgical plan (or even the limits of jaw surgery in general) before you had this done?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, fuckedupmanlet, Pumanator and 1 other person
mirin autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, PrinceofDarkness, fuckedupmanlet and 10 others
Be smart and u ll understand
Sooo.. I'm guessing by this you mean you mentioned his name on the first page but said ''it's not this name'' to absolve you from slander or smth? Say no if true :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, bimaximum, lutte and 2 others
Sooo.. I'm guessing by this you mean you mentioned his name on the first page but said ''it's not this name'' to absolve you from slander or smth? Say no if true :lul:
No bro , he is actually slow

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus and Julius
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: anon23223
Mandami in pm la risposta per favore. Devo sapere perché sto risparmiando anche io.
Pagnogni, Marianetti, Ramieri, Raffaini è uno di questi?

Scrivimi in privato

Last edited: