Failing at life if you don't have long hair halo effect

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
4cf1264475a87c49c17b30614b58e8f4.png

Shoulder-Length-Hair-For-Men.jpg

Long-Hairstyles-For-Men-Man-Bun.jpg

chris-hemsworth-man-bun-best-mens-long-hair.jpg

mid-length-hair-young-man-with-messy-wavy-brown-hair-strand-over-his-face-black-t-shirt.jpg

Hot-men-with-long-hair-lead.jpg

Chris.jpg
16.-Stylish-Long-Hairstyle-for-Men.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 7926, Scurvy and 9 others
I cba to have long hair, annoying as hell

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
was bullied about my longhair as a kid

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and dogtown
its not just about having long hair. its about having good hair quality. people can have long hair which looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
Tried this looked like a girl.

Dimorphism is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and SikKunt
You don't need a mane to be a king. A nice polished small crown suffices

• +1
cunts are always telling me to cut my long hair and are now growing it out themselves jflll

• JFL
cope they all look fuckin slayers with short hair, too. post some pics of normie incels with long hair pls dude420 and call it a halo then. u'll just look like a bullied kid who never showers and is about to shoot the school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, middayshowers, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Just be good looking and you will looks good (obviously) with any type of hair.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
cope they all look fuckin slayers with short hair, too. post some pics of normie incels with long hair pls dude420 and call it a halo then. u'll just look like a bullied kid who never showers and is about to shoot the school.
Just be good looking and you will looks good (obviously) with any type of hair.
Long healthy set of full hair signal good genes, foids know their shit when it comes to looks.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 245
Long healthy set of full hair signal good genes, foids know their shit when it comes to looks.
It signals good genes and what is more good health, which is very important as well

• +1
according to? tbh has there been a study where foids are made to rate the same guys with short and long hair?

• +1
Only works for Chads. Otherwise you look like faggot twink

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
according to? tbh has there been a study where foids are made to rate the same guys with short and long hair?
I know it is a well-known fact for women, I don't know if it has been studied for men, but I don't see why the same logic wouldn't apply, it surely does to an extent.
"the good genes model was supported by our data. According to this theory, individuals who can afford the high costs of long hair are those who have good phenotypic and genetic quality. In accordance with this hypothesis, we found that only long and medium-length hair had a significant positive effect on ratings of women’s attractiveness; the other hairstyles did not influence the evaluation of their physical beauty. Furthermore, these two hairstyles caused a much larger change in the dimension of health than in the rest of the dimensions. Finally, male raters considered the longer-haired female subjects’ health status better, especially if the subjects were less attractive women."

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AspiringChad and Bluepill
high iq response as always.

it's unquestionable that a good hair halos a man, but an ugly-average guy with a good hair is still invisible unfortunately

• So Sad
Its preety cool and can halo you but it needs to be curly or wavy to work and give fhwr fraud. Mine is straight as shit so I legit considered taking perm

• +1
Its preety cool and can halo you but it needs to be curly or wavy to work and give fhwr fraud. Mine is straight as shit so I legit considered taking perm
be a total bitch
519j3qG-lML._SX466_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Joking or nah? I mean of it works I might
It would work but if you were to have a girlfriend and take longer than her to get ready, would be a big turnoff, if girls realize you are using a hair curler, would also be a turnoff, men aren't allowed to cheat their looks.

• +1
It would work but if you were to have a girlfriend and take longer than her to get ready, would be a big turn off.

Jfl thats true, but don't perms last for months or do you have to curl regularly?

Jfl thats true, but don't perms last for months or do you have to curl regularly?
Lol you need to do it every day, that's what foids do, your hair will rapidly want to go back to their natural motion.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
Lol you need to do it every day, that's what foids do, your hair will rapidly want to go back to their natural motion.

Ogre. I might still try it sometime to try to get ons

Good browridge and long hair is a good combo tbhtbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
I have bald head halo effect. Does that count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
All these men would still slay with short hair

Also my hair is slightly curly so if I grow it long it looks like trash. And I'm definitely not straightening it you can fuck right off

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Hairstyle is pretty much cope unless you are balding

id say a beard has more of an effect on your look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
NW1 or execution by a thousand cuts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Nw matters more.

it is all about looking good with a buzzcut

Good browridge and long hair is a good combo tbhtbhtbh
legit it's why im longhairmaxxing to put the only high t part of my face to good use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, AspiringChad and The Dude Abides
long hair is the new meta

if you have long hair make sure you get it cut and styled. Dont just have grease locks to your shoulders.

Getting there
-

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, DarknLost, samm735 and 7 others
?

whats do you do for hair bro?
I use coconut oil when I get out of the shower because I have a very dry scalp otherwise, probably wouldn't be recommended for most because it will give people grassy hair, I know it helps for the waviness compared to when my hairs are totally dry for me. I use some hard texture gel to keep my hairs going backward, but I don't use much, you can't notice it. How your hairs end up looking like is mostly genes, that's pretty much how I woke up today, I did the shower/hair stuff yesterday night.

JFL at people who think I would look equal with shaved sides with some length on top.

Last edited:
Doesn't work with a wimp skull tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
I used to get called a lesbian at school for having long hair and cuck eyes

Whats your goal?
Idk, I have my surgery soon, so I will just let it grow until then and during the recovery to see what is optimal for me, I won't be going out anyway.

I used to get called a lesbian at school for having long hair and cuck eyes
You need some beard unless you have strong masculine facial features, yeah otherwise I wouldn't recommend long hair.

Idk, I have my surgery soon, so I will just let it grow until then and during the recovery to see what is optimal for me, I won't be going out anyway.

You need some beard unless you have strong masculine facial features.
I don't have a beard yet.I'm growing my hair now and I'm also thinking of trying to grow a beard,which I can barely do.Maybe i'll take some hair growth hormones.

You need some beard unless you have strong masculine facial features, yeah otherwise I wouldn't recommend long hair.
Looks pretty good in the pic tbh. Do you think past the shoulders is not a good idea?

Medium hair is better

I use coconut oil when I get out of the shower because I have a very dry scalp otherwise, probably wouldn't be recommended for most because it will give people grassy hair, I know it helps for the waviness compared to when my hairs are totally dry for me. I use some hard texture gel to keep my hairs going backward, but I don't use much, you can't notice it. How your hairs end up looking like is mostly genes, that's pretty much how I woke up today, I did the shower/hair stuff yesterday night.

JFL at people who think I would look equal with shaved sides with some length on top.

What pomade do you use and do you use a comb or hands? I feel hands gives a better look.

Looks pretty good in the pic tbh. Do you think past the shoulders is not a good idea?
Becomes too feminine and I would lose the waviness not worth it imo, hiding your face behind your hair isn't masculine, you need to keep them back, but you could always pull it off with a manbun if you have the face that goes with it.
full-man-bun-e1535450932577.jpg

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

Attachments

• 2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 577a2d861900001a0021932c.jpg
    577a2d861900001a0021932c.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 78