fake a hickey to halo yourself

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
if you often wear a hickey women will think you are very successfull with girls and they will subconsciously belive your sexual martket value is higher than they thought. This is a real looksmaxing technique: every time I have a hickey, I attract a lot of attenction from females.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stunna, Gonthar, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
No hickey for your recessed maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Sprinkles, 7zyzz7 and 6 others
Thats sad

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Deleted member 27441
Wasn't this exact topic discussed last week?

• +1
Reactions: nattycel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
HOLY SHIT THIS IS ACTUALLY GENIUS. JFL AT COPERS WHO WON'T TRY THIS.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'm actually serious lol. I literally have NOTHING to lose. I'm already at rock bottom. If it fails, I stay in the same place, if it succeeds I go up.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I'm actually serious lol. I literally have NOTHING to lose. I'm already at rock bottom. If it fails, I stay in the same place, if it succeeds I go up.

Good luck boyo, you will ascend hopefully

No hickey for your face or body.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Lorsss and dogtown
watamote shit

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
THERE IS NO HICKY FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN FACE SHIT THREAD KYS

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
if you often wear a hickey women will think you are very successfull with girls and they will subconsciously belive your sexual martket value is higher than they thought. This is a real looksmaxing technique: every time I have a hickey, I attract a lot of attenction from females.
View attachment 42621
thats the most depressing thing ive ever heard, but i dont think its stupid

This thread was uploaded 4 years ago, brutal

One of my ex-s insisted on giving me hickies. I think it was to mark her territory.

I tried to get female validation and asked my girl to give me a hickey but she said “why” so I guess I’ll have to fake it. I don’t want other women. I just want women to want me

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
thats the most depressing thing ive ever heard, but i dont think its stupid
only a psychopath could fake a hickey. All the people will start asking him about what girls he is dating and he will need to invent everything.
I did try to fake a hickey in 2019 when I wrote the thread because I was a blackpilled psychopath, but I never did it again

only a psychopath could fake a hickey. All the people will start asking him about what girls he is dating and he will need to invent everything.
I did try to fake a hickey in 2019 when I wrote the thread because I was a blackpilled psychopath, but I never did it again
imagine people discovering u give yourself a hickey JFL

imagine people discovering u give yourself a hickey JFL
no one will ever imagine you were the one who caused the hickey. At most they will think a gay man sucked your neck to make the hickey

It only halos you, if you're a Chad, girl see it and are like "Damn, he sure gets a lot of action!". If you're ugly, they will probably think you faked that, or paid a prostitute to get it.
It's the same with other things that halo Chads - scars, tattoos, piercings, muscles, unusual fashion, etc., they get a positive spin on good looking people, and a negative spin on the ugly ones.