"Fake it till you make it" is legit.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Recent 2 weeks in college were incredibly eye opening. Reading most of @blackopstruecel 's posts about concealing the fact that you are a virgin/never had a gf so act like you are a slayer and let me tell you guys. SHIT FUCKING WORKS. Since I am in a completely new place with strangers I can easily fake a profile and raise status through that then use that said status to benefit myself.

P.S. "No one cares about being you being a virgin" is a shitty lie. People in front of me that weren't good looking enough got teased for dick size and virginity.

Use with caution though. This status gaining method works only if you are at a certain level lookswise or no one will believe you and maybe even laugh at your face.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, LooksJourney, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Wrong
Its all about the face

Only one place for this to go . . .

Cringe Compilation

@extreme-overthinker

Reading most of @blackopstruecel 's posts about concealing the fact that you are a virgin/never had a gf so act like you are a slayer and let me tell you guys. SHIT FUCKING WORKS. Since I am in a completely new place with strangers I can easily fake a profile and raise status through that then use that said status to benefit myself.

> *snap*

The cringe compilation.

If you’re not good looking just lower your standards.

/thread

did you get laid though?

Ever heard of the Juggernaut Theory?

Cringe all you want boyo, but letting people know or even think about the possibility of you being a virgin is a social and literal death sentence.

I don’t preach or follow any theories. I base my arguments on personal real life experience.