Faking sleep anepa for free surgery?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Legit just started mewing today after I found out mouth breathing fucked up my face from the side, anyway someone mentioned you can get free orthoganathic surgery in Canada if you have sleep anepa?
I live in Ireland but have a medical card that covers pretty much anything that effects my health so long is it's not just purely visual. I'm thinking surgery to fix sleep anepa is probably covered too.
Basically I've been mouth breathing the last couple years since I can't get a satisfying amount of air from breathing through my nose so im thinking its possible I can just say this is causing me sleep anepa? How would a doctor check if I have sleep anepa?
Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if I actually have sleep anepa for real. I have black circles under my eyes 24/7 unless im in good lighting so I look tired all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Thushespokeofit
They will make xrays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm in the exact same situation

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
they'll have you do sleep tests and cephalometric's which can't be frauded.

@Dude420 what test did they do on you?
Legit just started mewing today after I found out mouth breathing fucked up my face from the side, anyway someone mentioned you can get free orthoganathic surgery in Canada if you have sleep anepa?
I live in Ireland but have a medical card that covers pretty much anything that effects my health so long is it's not just purely visual. I'm thinking surgery to fix sleep anepa is probably covered too.
Basically I've been mouth breathing the last couple years since I can't get a satisfying amount of air from breathing through my nose so im thinking its possible I can just say this is causing me sleep anepa? How would a doctor check if I have sleep anepa?
Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if I actually have sleep anepa for real. I have black circles under my eyes 24/7 unless im in good lighting so I look tired all the time.
Is this the public healthcare you're talking about
Or do you have a private plan?

Last edited:
You need to do a sleep study in a sleep clinic, you have electrodes on your head to measure brain waves, they track your breathing, oxygenation level in your blood, heart rate, so you can't fake it. You can try to make your neck muscles sore preventively to limit the airway, not sure how much of an impact you can get with through that. But like I said in a previous post, even if you have apnea they will want to put you on CPAP, if you are intolerant then surgery is pretty much the only treatment possible, but then the surgeon needs to approve that you are a good candidate for the surgery. You don't give away a 30+k surgery just like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jones, Pendejo, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
@Dude420 what test did they do on you?

Is this the public healthcare you're talking about
Or do you have a private plan?
Public. My family's broke so we just get shit like medical cards, FIS, Susie grants etc

You need to do a sleep study in a sleep clinic, you have electrodes on your head to measure brain waves, they track your breathing, oxygenation in your blood, so you can't fake it. You can try to make your neck muscles sore preventively to limit the airway, not sure how much of an impact you can get with through that. But like I said in a previous post, even if you have apnea they will want to put you on CPAP, if you are intolerant then surgery is pretty much the only treatment possible, but then the surgeon need to approve that you are a good candidate for the surgery. You don't get a 30+k surgery just like that.
Was it apparent to you that you had it b4 the diagnosis? Like op said it wouldnt be a major surprise if I have it to some degree

You need to do a sleep study in a sleep clinic, you have electrodes on your head to measure brain waves, they track your breathing, oxygenation in your blood, so you can't fake it. You can try to make your neck muscles sore preventively to limit the airway, not sure how much of an impact you can get with through that. But like I said in a previous post, even if you have apnea they will want to put you on CPAP, if you are intolerant then surgery is pretty much the only treatment possible, but then the surgeon need to approve that you are a good candidate for the surgery. You don't get a 30+k surgery just like that.
Fk it bro. Acend or rope and I'd rather acend. I'll talk to my doctor about it next appointment I can get and try fake it. May aswell try. And like I said I think I could potentially have it anyway so I'll look more into symptoms. Can I ask what CPAP is btw? And how do you know so much about sleep anepa? You in Ireland too?

Was it apparent to you that you had it b4 the diagnosis? Like op said it wouldnt be a major surprise if I have it to some degree
Extremely apparent, I was waiting for a diagnose explaining my constant tiredness for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Fk it bro. Acend or rope and I'd rather acend. I'll talk to my doctor about it next appointment I can get and try fake it. May aswell try. And like I said I think I could potentially have it anyway so I'll look more into symptoms. Can I ask what CPAP is btw? And how do you know so much about sleep anepa? You in Ireland too?
Because I had it. Google search, it is basically a mask you wear that forces air down your airway. Not from Ireland.

do you have any bite issues?
Is your maxilla recessed?

I'm pretty sure mouth breathing doesn't cause that...
Nvm read the op wrong.

I'm pretty sure mouth breathing doesn't cause that...
Wrong way around. When I breath through my nose it's like breathing through a straw in comparison (bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea) to my mouth so it's hard to get enough air. I never thought breathing through my mouth would have a side effect so I just got into the habit of mouth breathing

There may have to Be a MAndated Sleep Study. If so you're Fucked boyo. Better start Saving up GoodBoy Points :feelshaha:
Wrong way around. When I breath through my nose it's like breathing through a straw in comparison (bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea) to my mouth so it's hard to get enough air. I never thought breathing through my mouth would have a side effect so I just got into the habit of mouth breathing
Yh man It sucks Ass. I used to think The mouth was for breathing JFL. ALso my nose was blocked due to mouth breathing. Essentially a Catch 22

There may have to Be a MAndated Sleep Study. If so you're Fucked boyo. Better start Saving up GoodBoy Points :feelshaha:

Yh man It sucks Ass. I used to think The mouth was for breathing JFL. ALso my nose was blocked due to mouth breathing. Essentially a Catch 22
Shush nigger i didn't say you could speak

How long did your nose actually take to clear up? Did it ever actually get as good as breathing from your mouth?

Last edited:
Shush nigger i didn't say you could speak

How long did your nose actually take to clear up? Did it ever actually get as good as breathing from your mouth?
STFU I have Low Tier Meeks Potential I mog you. Took About a Week for my nose to Clear up. I also wasn't completely Chronic or my Face would of been much longer. It incrementally improved.

STFU I have Low Tier Meeks Potential I mog you. Took About a Week for my nose to Clear up. I also wasn't completely Chronic or my Face would of been much longer. It incrementally improved.
I have chadlite potential. My dad was chad and mom was a stacy. I just got most of my genes from my mom so I'm less masculine.

I have chadlite potential. My dad was chad and mom was a stacy. I just got most of my genes from my mom so I'm less masculine.
My White american family are All over 6ft 2 and Are all Chads not even JK. I look 1/2 Black But that is cos my Chin hasn't aligned up with my nasion Yet. I am 1/4 Black

My White american family are All over 6ft 2 and Are all Chads not even JK. I look 1/2 Black But that is cos my Chin hasn't aligned up with my nasion Yet. I am 1/4 Black
You look 100% nigger. Embrace your BBC

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180