False heightmaxxing method that normies claim to work: Cycling

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I read and hear a bunch of normies saying one of the best methods to grow taller faster,is by cycling alot. This shit pisses me off so much tbh. I have been cycling almost on a daily basis as much as I could when I was a kid,yet here I am now as a 5’7 16 year old,mogged by 6’2 one or even two year younger kids.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I’ve no idea if that works, but is it not possible you’d have been 5’4” without cycling?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I’ve no idea if that works, but is it not possible you’d have been 5’4” without cycling?
My brother wasn’t even cycling and he is 6’5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, mmdnohi, Growth Plate and 2 others
Riding a motorbike worked for me, went from 5'7 to 6'2 in 4 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mmdnohi, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
How do you end at 5"7? wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, FailedNormie, fauxfox and 1 other person
They say that what you're supposed to do is consistently raise your bike seat so that your legs have to keep stretching very far to reach the peddles. Once you reach them comfortably raise the seat again. I've seen people claim to grow inches from this shit but its reddit so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, FailedNormie and Balkancel
@DarknLost you're 5'7 and your brother is 6'5? How tall are your parents

i have friends who have different height siblings. im sorry to tell u op but ur adopted. JFL bastard

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I used cycle a lot.But I think what made me tall was swimming,genes and this is just a theory,but It could have something to do with me perma bulking as a child.

You avatar is the best, bro. Respect.

They say that what you're supposed to do is consistently raise your bike seat so that your legs have to keep stretching very far to reach the peddles. Once you reach them comfortably raise the seat again. I've seen people claim to grow inches from this shit but its reddit so idk
I did that alot too

Normies belive anything.

@DarknLost you're 5'7 and your brother is 6'5? How tall are your parents
If that’s true his genes fucked him over big time. Not sure how I wouldn't rope if I was in that situation.

If that’s true his genes fucked him over big time. Not sure how I wouldn't rope if I was in that situation.
I'm 5'9 and my little brother is almost 6'1. At least I wasn't born as ugly as him :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
it might work it might not who knows

You need to keep increasing the height of your seat to stretch it so much your toes barely touch it

i grew from 5.10 to 6.1 from cycling lol.

that is because they are delusional and have to keep increasing the seat height because it slipped back down but they think they grew :feelshmm:

Nigga i want to grow but I hate cycling :feelswhat:. I'm also too lazy to do measures (orI have other things I prioritize I guess). And I rather wpend my time and energy gymmaxxing. But it may pay off