Famous PUA with model tier looks and Harvard degree had a 4.4% success rate with women

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Paul Janka was a PUA back in the late 00s who was psl7 in motion. Proof:

Add to that he had some fame and a Harvard degree in physics, so this guy's overall SMV was higher than anyone on this forum. Best thing about this guy was how he would accurately track his success rate with women. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number. Proof here:

Moral of the story: let go of your Handsome Squidward fantasies where you become a bitch magnet after ascending. There is no level of looks or SMV where picking up women will be easy. Women are just super picky by nature and getting with them will always be a numbers game full of rejection and false hope. Remember this as you looksmax and SMVmax

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, zeshama, AspiringMogger and 82 others
Everyone who's done mass cold approach who's stories I've read have all claimed that a success rate higher than 5% is pretty much impossible. It's kind of like sales (not the same rate but a "good" success rate is much lower than a layman would think)

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, schizo echochamber, johncruz12345 and 29 others
i think Mark Manson talked about him in Models I could be mistaken tho

but i thought it was some avg basement junkie who just wanted to get laid.
Everyone who's done mass cold approach who's stories I've read have all claimed that a success rate higher than 5% is pretty much impossible. It's kind of like sales (not the same rate but a "good" success rate is much lower than a layman would think)
even for Chad?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Didn't watch but this is straight up not true. Cold approaching/PUA is aspie as fuck and Chad doesn't need to do it, as women will approach him. The setting you meet women in and vibe you give off is almost as important as how you look.

The pheno or stereotype you have is also important. If you dress like a skater you'll be more appealing to girls who are into that vs into jocks and vice versa.

As long as you meet the looks threshold, women's selection process is actually much more holistic than you'd think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, unlucko, Looks234 and 39 others
i think Mark Manson talked about him in Models I could be mistaken tho

but i thought it was some avg basement junkie who just wanted to get laid.

even for Chad?
Yeah even for Chad. Some of these guys are pretty gl.
When you think about it makes sense. Why did men evolve to sow their seed anywhere they could? Because most women put up significant resistance. If they didn't, why would men have evolved that way?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5632 and 5 others
This is totally irrelevant in the modern age. If you’re visually stunning you can get laid every day if you live in a metro area easily.

Source?
Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Looks234, Jamal2222 and 30 others
Didn't watch but this is straight up not true. Cold approaching/PUA is aspie as fuck and Chad doesn't need to do it, as women will approach him. The setting you meet women in and vibe you give off is almost as important as how you look.

The pheno or stereotype you have is also important. If you dress like a skater you'll be more appealing to girls who are into that vs into jocks and vice versa.

As long as you meet the looks threshold, women's selection process is actually much more holistic than you'd think.
Women do approach for sure but most don't imo. Standard procedure for a woman is to give you an IoI and hope you approach.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, BigBoy, Deleted member 3202 and 19 others
Yeah even for Chad. Some of these guys are pretty gl.
When you think about it makes sense. Why did men evolve to sow their seed anywhere they could? Because most women put up significant resistance. If they didn't, why would men have evolved that way?
i think its bc cold approach is in itself flawed. it only works for the best of the best looking and even then they could be rejected due to the women not knowing if they are a threat

what this guy said

but women dont approach very much imo they do a bit

• +1
Reactions: Metatron, Deleted member 3202, Kurocel and 4 others
This is totally irrelevant in the modern age. If you’re visually stunning you can get laid every day if you live in a metro area easily.

Source?
Tinder.
Tinder does change the game but it's not the same as IRL cold approach. Not even close.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 3202, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Tinder does change the game but it's not the same as IRL cold approach. Not even close.

I don’t care about cold approach though. Who would if they’re attractive and can collect dates on Tinder like playing Pokémon Go lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, BigBoy, Metatron and 13 others
i think its bc cold approach is in itself flawed. it only works for the best of the best looking and even then they could be rejected due to the women not knowing if they are a threat

what this guy said

but women dont approach very much imo they do a bit
Cold approach is flawed but its how humans naturally operate.
In a cold approach a woman is looking for a reason not to bang you and any number of things could be off. You have to get a good interaction. Then you have to get a number. Then she has to answer when you hit her up. Then she has to agree to go out with you. Then you have to successfully escalate to sex.
That is a long as fuck sales funnel.
I don’t care about cold approach though. Who would if they’re attractive and can collect dates on Tinder like playing Pokémon Go lmfao
Yes of course

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Improve_forever, Deleted member 3202 and 5 others

You should have watched. This guy was Chad in New York with a good fashion sense. Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies are an incel cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, BigBoy, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
You should have watched. This guy was Chad in New York with a good fashion sense. Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies are an incel cope.
Yeah. Like someone on lookism said, we have normal looking guys who spend all day in their mom's basement thinking they would be sex gods if only they looked like Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, mewcoper, Improve_forever and 11 others
Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies are an incel cope.
On the street yes, but at a party or other social scenario (esp with alcohol) definitely not.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6908 and 8 others
On the street yes, but at a party or other social scenario (esp with alcohol) definitely not.
Exactly. You think the guy in that video wouldn’t kill it at clubs or bars? Maybe if he’s autistic or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Melo95
Damn, this PUA stuff was legit just 10-15 years ago, but now as looks standards increase it's like we're all apart of a real life version of tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, mewcoper, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others

Source?
Tinder.

IRL is better than Tinder and this guy was doing IRL pretty aggressively to have 3k+ numbers. IRL advantages are:

- IRL heightmogging and all its psychological advantages if you're tall
- IRL voice comes through (this is different from phone voice)
- fraud is impossible
- energy levels are apparent
- body language cues are readable
- sarcasm and humor are easier to detect
- touch can be incorporated into your pickup
- IRL forces one on one conversation most of the time, unlike Tinder where you are one of 100 matches being chatted up at the same time

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, zelkxd, Metatron and 10 others
IRL is better than Tinder and this guy was doing IRL pretty aggressively to have 3k+ numbers. IRL advantages are:

- IRL heightmogging and all its psychological advantages if you're tall
- IRL voice comes through (this is different from phone voice)
- fraud is impossible
- energy levels are apparent
- body language cues are readable
- sarcasm and humor are easier to detect
- touch can be incorporated into your pickup
- IRL forces one on one conversation most of the time, unlike Tinder where you are one of 100 matches being chatted up at the same time

I guess if by IRL you mean night time efforts? Definitely not daygame.

And you haven’t seen or done tinder experiments with insanely attractive guys then.

My point is if the guy in the video would have been in the modern age, he would’ve been wasting time doing daygame and would have had much more low effort success in tinder.

Last edited:

All puas, including Janka, use bars, clubs and parties extensively. There's no way to cope around this, even a high SMV Chad has to play the numbers game. Getting a few compliments is one thing, banging women is a whole other thing which like @LordNorwood said has a very long sales funnel where most women will drop off

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
PRETTYBOYS MOGS DOM MASC MEN ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME. JFL @ SHIT MASCULINE COPERS GO KYS.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zelkxd, FreakkForLife, Looks234 and 2 others
I guess if by IRL you mean night time efforts? Definitely not daygame.

And you haven’t seen or done tinder experiments with insanely attractive guys then.

My point is if the guy in the video would have basin in the modern age, he would’ve been wasting time doing daygame and would have had much more low effort success in tinder.

Most Chadfishing experiments end with the guy getting the woman's number. Trust me, that's just the beginning of the game. Most women will flake out and drop off after that for one reason or another

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and 7 others
Most Chadfishing experiments end with the guy getting the woman's number. Trust me, that's just the beginning of the game. Most women will flake out and drop off after that for one reason or another
doesnt matter how many flake if you have dozens of matches a day. And I’ve used tinder and been clear from the begin I was only looking for hookups. If you do that it’s not “just the beginning of the game”, since you’ve established there’s no need for anything else.

But believe what you want man I really don’t care to argue about these sort of things too much. I can see the value in practicing the pickup stuff so it makes you more socially versed.

I looked him up, and it turns out that Paul Janka is now 44. I wonder how his pickup attempts are working out out these days. Also would be curious to know if a guy his age is still going to clubs/bars or if he'd look ridiculously out of place in them.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
I looked him up, and it turns out that Paul Janka is now 44. I wonder how his pickup attempts are working out out these days. Also would be curious to know if a guy his age is still going to clubs/bars or if he'd look ridiculously out of place in them.

Probably out of place at clubs. Less so at bars.

• +1
Reactions: Metatron
Probably out of place at clubs. Less so at bars.

On a related note, is it true that in bigger cities there are clubs that are designed to appeal to people over the age of 28-30? I wouldn't know since I've only ever lived in a shitty small city (~200k pop.)

On a related note, is it true that in bigger cities there are clubs that are designed to appeal to people over the age of 28-30? I wouldn't know since I've only ever lived in a shitty small city (~200k pop.)

Not necessarily by design but you can certainly find attractive men and women in that age range in plenty of clubs or lounges. I’ve been to Miami and in Wynwood (artsy hipster neighborhood) I personally saw numerous older men (like 30-50ish) who didn’t seem out of place and that night I saw one who was flirting heavily with these two college aged girls and picked up one of them.

This is obviously anecdotal but you get the point.

Not necessarily by design but you can certainly find attractive men and women in that age range in plenty of clubs or lounges. I’ve been to Miami and in Wynwood (artsy hipster neighborhood) I personally saw numerous older men (like 30-50ish) who didn’t seem out of place and that night I saw one who was flirting heavily with these two college aged girls and picked up one of them.

This is obviously anecdotal but you get the point.

Wow, it's amazing to think that a guy who is that old could still potentially be considered attractive by college girls. I guess stunning good looks really do speak for themselves, even in the face of old(er) age
Paul Janka in 2018:

It's like his face has practically melted

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Metatron, chadpreetcel123, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Wow, it's amazing to think that a guy who is that old could still potentially be considered attractive by college girls. I guess stunning good looks really do speak for themselves, even in the face of old(er) age

Yeah I mean he resembled that male model Andres Velencoso, who happens to look very well for his age.

I guess you could call the phenomenon Clooneymaxing lmao
Paul Janka in 2018:

View attachment 200608

View attachment 200609

Tbf he’s also gained fat lol. I’m sure he could try some “age reversing” methods or surgeries as well.

But yeah the guy in his 40s in Miami I was referencing looked more like this:
F631AD39 D085 4AA2 8075 04D23EB89154

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and SurgerySoon
My data/ percentage from my "pua" days. We are talking 2007-2010 here. Pre tinder era, but online dating already existed and was getting semi popular.
Less then 1% sex/lay ratio from all the women I chatted up.
About 1/10 lead to a date. And of the ones I went on dates with maybe also 1/10 lead to full sex.
Numbers game, brutal. I was about psl4 at best, and I went after looks matched or better.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 3202, far336 and 4 others
My data/ percentage from my "pua" days. We are talking 2007-2010 here. Pre tinder era, but online dating already existed and was getting semi popular.
About 1/10 lead to a date. And of the ones I went on dates with maybe also 1/10 lead to full sex.
Numbers game, brutal. I was about psl4 at best, and I went after looks matched or better.

Thanks for the relevant info old timer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and eduardkoopman
Perseverance. An under rated factor in success with females. And a major reason why most Chadly looking guys just settle for a LTR, they don't have the mental stamina to be dating all those women.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, robtical, BigBoy and 11 others
Cold approach is flawed but its how humans naturally operate.
In a cold approach a woman is looking for a reason not to bang you and any number of things could be off. You have to get a good interaction. Then you have to get a number. Then she has to answer when you hit her up. Then she has to agree to go out with you. Then you have to successfully escalate to sex.
That is a long as fuck sales funnel.
I agree, that a woman being chatted up, is looking for a reason to reject you.

With online dating/tinder, it's also like that.
At a bar, it's also like that.

When is a woman not looking for reasons to reject a man?
There are hardly these situations.
A woman is only NOT looking for reasons to reject a dude. When she had the feeling, that dude has plenty other (equal or hotter then her) options and women after him then her!
That's hard to create, for any normie dude:
1. She gotta see that other hot women are with or chasing you.
How the fuck to pull that off as a normie dude, is hard

• +1
Reactions: Improve_forever, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
I agree, that a woman being chatted up, is looking for a reason to reject you.

With online dating/tinder, it's also like that.
At a bar, it's also like that.

When is a woman not looking for reasons to reject a man?
There are hardly these situations.
A woman is only NOT looking for reasons to reject a dude. When she had the feeling, that dude has plenty other (equal or hotter then her) options and women after him then her!
That's hard to create, for any normie dude:
1. She gotta see that other hot women are with or chasing you.
How the fuck to pull that off as a normie dude, is hard
Only difference with online dating is that it kinda filters shit for you because women have to already be somewhat interested to match you.

• +1
Reactions: Metatron, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Thanks for the relevant info old timer
You're welcome.
There is so much BS, with pua's making stupid claims as that they can get any woman. Or Savoy, whom could steal any man's girlfriend within 10 minutes.
Or pua guys claiming, they could get 25% succesrate (imo, only sex is succes getting a phone number is not). Maybe gigachads can get that kind of success rate, but that's about it. For normie and above normies it's difficult.

I have only seen 2 types of normies getting laid plenty regularly.
1. Guys chatting up alot of women, doing the big numbersgame. (Hugh rejection rate they have to encounter).
2. Guys have status in some kind of social setting, making it so that women feel they have to compete for him. ( For example, a DJ/club owner, religious cult leader, gang leader, rich company owner, etc..) the most prime example of this type of game is Dan Balzerian

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Metatron, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
I have only seen 2 types of normies getting laid plenty regularly.
1. Guys chatting up alot of women, doing the big numbersgame. (Hugh rejection rate they have to encounter).
2. Guys have status in some kind of social setting, making it so that women feel they have to compete for him. ( For example, a DJ/club owner, religious cult leader, gang leader, rich company owner, etc..) the most prime example of this type of game is Dan Balzerian

Another excellent example of type 2 are bartenders especially club ones.

And doesn’t Bilzerian pay most of them?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and SixFootManlet
Paul Janka was a PUA back in the late 00s who was psl7 in motion. Proof:

Add to that he had some fame and a Harvard degree in physics, so this guy's overall SMV was higher than anyone on this forum. Best thing about this guy was how he would accurately track his success rate with women. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number. Proof here:

Moral of the story: let go of your Handsome Squidward fantasies where you become a bitch magnet after ascending. There is no level of looks or SMV where picking up women will be easy. Women are just super picky by nature and getting with them will always be a numbers game full of rejection and false hope. Remember this as you looksmax and SMVmax

This is from the pre-Tinder, pre-smartphone era.

He was actually cold-approaching chicks in NY. 4% from cold approach is top-tier.
And doesn’t Bilzerian pay most of them?
Not anymore. Being featured on his insta alone is a draw for e-thots now.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, diggbicc, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Only difference with online dating is that it kinda filters shit for you because women have to already be somewhat interested to match you.
Like most guys can't get any actual dates through Tinder.
I once read an article/research; that is takes the average man just under 40 hours of shipping and chatting on Tinder to get an actual date!

Chatting up a random woman as a normie.
However time inefficient. I could still beat that 40 hours by plenty for getting an actual date. I rekkon 10 hours max to get a date/meetup.
Obviously it's mentally way more draining and harsh, to try to chat up random women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SixFootManlet and LordNorwood
Surely not, I get like 25% at least, bear in mind I get a shag every 1-2 weeks and usually meet them on the night...

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Surely not, I get like 25% at least, bear in mind I get a shag every 1-2 weeks and usually meet them on the night...
Do you legit just mass cold approach random women? Be more specific with how you operate tbh

shitty cope tbh ngl

Picking up women from cold approach is always difficult. These days it's even dangerous because the femtards have started branding it as 'harassment'. There are PUAs in the UK who have been locked up for mass approaching. Yes, sent to PRISON.

But Tinder's easy as fuck if you have the looks. If Paul Janka was born just a decade later he'd be in his prime now. For a Chad today Tinder is like free home delivery of pussy. Free same-day home delivery of pussy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, NormieKilla, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Do you legit just mass cold approach random women? Be more specific with how you operate tbh
Nah, I find one or two that I find attractive enough, then one at a time I will impress them (I do a lot of bar tricks at a local beach bar, I have a huge advantage cause I'm pretty well known, in that I'm mates with all of the bartenders and staff around my area and am naturally low inhib), then eventually engage them in what I'm doing, I give a HEAP of eye contact, if there's one piece of advice that I can give, it's EYE CONTACT. Then from there I usually take them to a club, dance, hook up, then uber them back to my place and from there you know how it goes.
Usually this works pretty easy, there's one girl who's quickly becoming my oneitis (kms), and I hook up with her all the time now.
This is why I have a high %, I don't do what he does; cold approaching in crowded areas, I make it as personal as possible.
shitty cope tbh ngl

Picking up women from cold approach is always difficult. These days it's even dangerous because the femtards have started branding it as 'harassment'. There are PUAs in the UK who have been locked up for mass approaching. Yes, sent to PRISON.

But Tinder's easy as fuck if you have the looks. If Paul Janka was born just a decade later he'd be in his prime now. For a Chad today Tinder is like free home delivery of pussy. Free same-day home delivery of pussy :lul:
I used to do tinder but it felt way too easy and it's hard to get the high quality pussy that I get most weekends

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, IndianJock and 5 others
Nah, I find one or two that I find attractive enough, then one at a time I will impress them (I do a lot of bar tricks at a local beach bar, I have a huge advantage cause I'm pretty well known, in that I'm mates with all of the bartenders and staff around my area and am naturally low inhib), then eventually engage them in what I'm doing, I give a HEAP of eye contact, if there's one piece of advice that I can give, it's EYE CONTACT. Then from there I usually take them to a club, dance, hook up, then uber them back to my place and from there you know how it goes.
Usually this works pretty easy, there's one girl who's quickly becoming my oneitis (kms), and I hook up with her all the time now.
This is why I have a high %, I don't do what he does; cold approaching in crowded areas, I make it as personal as possible.
Yeh makes sense

I used to do tinder but it felt way too easy and it's hard to get the high quality pussy that I get most weekends
tbh Chads should use other platforms for high-quality pussy.

Underrated for meeting up with hot chicks:
- language learning meetups
- penpal sites like interpals (you might think I'm joking with this but it's 100% legit if you're into small town girls)
- salsa/bachata has plenty of fine-ass latinas
- Instagram is still top tier as a hookup/dating site if you have a good profile. Just botmax for a few thousand legitimate followers for the slight status boost for even better results.
- TikTok
- Sugarbaby sites. If you're Chad they won't ask for money/an arrangement. Plenty of extremely hot college-aged chicks on there. Pretty much every sorority hoe is on Seeking.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers, SteveRogers and 2 others
tbh Chads should use other platforms for high-quality pussy.

Underrated for meeting up with hot chicks:
- language learning meetups
- penpal sites like interpals (you might think I'm joking with this but it's 100% legit if you're into small town girls)
- salsa/bachata has plenty of fine-ass latinas
- Instagram is still top tier as a hookup/dating site if you have a good profile. Just botmax for a few thousand legitimate followers for the slight status boost for even better results.
- TikTok
- Sugarbaby sites. If you're Chad they won't ask for money/an arrangement. Plenty of extremely hot college-aged chicks on there. Pretty much every sorority hoe is on Seeking.
Out of the options you gave I think Instagram is the best one, with a well made profile you can show off all your lms plus you can see people from a specific location, that’s a more powerful tool than tinder passport for pipeline a specific location before traveling there for example

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and mikeock
Out of the options you gave I think Instagram is the best one, with a well made profile you can show off all your lms plus you can see people from a specific location, that’s a more powerful tool than tinder passport for pipeline a specific location before traveling there for example
Yep, plus with Insta there's a huge variety of women - in terms of nationalities, ethnicities, social class, age etc.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Reggina Calcio
But Tinder's easy as fuck if you have the looks.
For a Chad today Tinder is like free home delivery of pussy. Free same-day home delivery of pussy :lul:
To add.
The talk from the prespective of Chad, can regularly be unhelpfull.

Because most men are normies. And as far as I see it, it for most not eve possible to ascend to chad looks-level (even with more extreme looskmaxxing stuff).

Therefore, decent or good advice for normies is often totally different or opposite. Then the advice for Chads.
The reality for Chad on Tinder may be; easy online pussy delivery service.
While I read the reality for the average normie man on Tinder is; 40 hours of swiping and chatting to get 1 date.

Therefore I agree:
Chad should use Tinder.
And a normie man, should better avoid Tinder (time waiste). And te least in-efficient way for mr. nromie to get women is a combination of: social circle meeting of women; chatting up random women semi-regular; and trying to have some form of status in a certain environment.
This is totally legit. But it all depends on one looks level, to be able to pull this mode of operation.
I bet this guy is pretty good looking. Because, 25% succes rate is normally only for good-looking guys. And, getting good eye-contact; is most often only for good-looking guys also (like I as normie, when making eye-contact I semi-regularly get rejection-type of eye contact back, or women not wanting to make/avoiding the eye contact (asif you're not there); etc.. Whereas a good looking person gets good/inviting type of eye-contact. It's a different starting point (for mr good-looking adn mr. nromie; and therefore the approach needs to be plenty different and what you do and won't do also)

The added thing about his status due to knowing the staff and so on; is legit for normies to also do. Adding status, in a certain location, helps plenty. But it takes time and effort to build status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and SixFootManlet
Paul Janka in 2018:

View attachment 200608

View attachment 200609

Trust me, if he sticks to women over 30, he'll still slay. Past 30 if you avoid balding, dad bod and skin issues, you are Chad

I am 6psl when softmaxxed. I currently experience about 50% rejection at every stage of the sales funnel except for when asking for numbers IRL. After a woman has allowed me to converse with her IRL and I ask for her number, I have a close to 100% conversation rate. The only number rejection I've had this year was when I asked a white woman for her number (I am BBC and mostly stick to my race when dating)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Melo95
Trust me, if he sticks to women over 30, he'll still slay. Past 30 if you avoid balding, dad bod and skin issues, you are Chad

I am almost 32 myself and have good hair, not a dad bod, and decent skin (when I'm not peeling from Retin-A), and I'm nowhere near a Chad LOL

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, PubertyMaxxer and SixFootManlet

I knew it. The only way that I know to up the percentages is to wait for extremely clear IOIs before you make your move, which is where looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing help, which you have done. But even then, your success rate will never be anywhere near 50% or above. Even your favorite celebrities get given the run around by groupies on the regular. Same groupies that look like they're about to faint from meeting the guy, some get cold feet, some expect be given money, some just want the VIP experience without the sex etc etc. I'm in the entertainment business, so I know. The message remains: it will always be a numbers game. Bitch magnet is an incel fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, BigBoy, Moneymaxxed and 3 others
game doesnt fucking matter :feelsohgod: you are either attractive or not

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel