Fashion maxing thread

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus
After watching fashion videos on YouTube for days I have come to some interesting observations.
1)You need an everyday shoes can be a white sneaker like airforce 1 or a classic converse or vans.
2) oversized hoodies and t-shirts are in right now
3) cuffing your jeans or pants in good
4) tucking in your oversized t shirt is good
5) knowing your undertone is important
6) also colour contrast is important
7) you should take from styles you like and try to create some thing unique
8) breaking pre existing fashion rules makes you more stylish
9) don't buy from fast fashion brands such as h&m , Zara , forever 21 etc
10) buying vintage t shirts is cool

This is fashion thread where we give and take fashion advice. A good dress could halo your physique , make you look asthetically cooler , make your skin stand out and give you a different vibe.

Also I'll buy off white , supreme and Gucci t shirts now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Zara has great clothes if you aren't into dumb brand names.

also going for a classic style is a no-brainer, maybe boring, but at least you always look good and don't run into the possibility of looking like a tiktok-fag

View attachment 429871

5) & 6) are good points
But there are better alternatives out there that don't tear after a few washes

give examples.

i've had armani / gucci clothes back when i cared about brands and they lasted just as long as stuff from Zara.

H&M is dogshit though for anything that isn't a basic white/black t-shirt. forever 21 is also shit. have to give you that.
Zara isn't on the same low level as they are though

give examples.

i've had armani / gucci clothes back when i cared about brands and they lasted just as long as stuff from Zara.

H&M is dogshit though for anything that isn't a basic white/black t-shirt. have to give you that
Oh I don't buy from those brands as they are very over priced for the country I live in. I usually get my clothes tailored and buy some polos from local brands that last about 2-3 years before tearing. From what I had seen online the fast fashion brands clothes easily tear and they are very expensive in my country so buying Gucci from grailed is just double that so it's sort of Better

I like this guy's fashion

• +1
Reactions: Michael and Romnel
Chelsea boots are also good if you want some good looking and simple boots. Also great to hide lifts in if you're into that

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 7098
fashionmaxxed gigaslayer reporting in
IMG 20200519 155912786
IMG 20200519 155941242

Yeah I don't , plus he isn't that good looking his muscles are too big and comes of as Chad ogre than normal chad
Copus maximus

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Chelsea boots are also good if you want some good looking and simple boots. Also great to hide lifts in if you're into that
I've been thinking of purchasing Chelsea boots once lockdown ends

not sure what people think about "alpha m" but his style is actually always on point.
just ignore his product placements

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Just dress how the chadlites in your area dress.

not sure what people think about "alpha m" but his style is actually always on point.
I think it's good but if you are in college you'd have to do more street , as someone who wears polos and pants all the time it really doesn't fit in the environment I'll try more street look with jeans and round neck tucked in once my college restarts
I don't know anyone and wearing something that looks good on chadlite wont make you look good it might do the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
After watching fashion videos on YouTube for days I have come to some interesting observations.
1)You need an everyday shoes can be a white sneaker like airforce 1 or a classic converse or vans.
2) oversized hoodies and t-shirts are in right now
3) cuffing your jeans or pants in good
4) tucking in your oversized t shirt is good
5) knowing your undertone is important
6) also colour contrast is important
7) you should take from styles you like and try to create some thing unique
8) breaking pre existing fashion rules makes you more stylish
9) don't buy from fast fashion brands such as h&m , Zara , forever 21 etc
10) buying vintage t shirts is cool

This is fashion thread where we give and take fashion advice. A good dress could halo your physique , make you look asthetically cooler , make your skin stand out and give you a different vibe.

Also I'll buy off white , supreme and Gucci t shirts now
You need to say, that this style is for teens.

Dark clothing

nope. me and my peer always laugh about the guys/girls who dress like that. if you're 20+ you need to ditch that tiktok style.

maybe if you study some social "science" and everyone is a hippie in there. but even then you positively stand out with a classic style.

incel trait: not knowing how to dress

But they all have muscles, tattoos, beards, I'm not a fan of this look, but this is what seems to be popular now...
93923462-258028615341447-8541386217670919525-n.jpg
rafuieli-si-vorbe-dure-la-puterea-dragostei.jpg

You look like an retarded aspie faggot... clean your Ur filthy room you son of a whore

Even tho ur ugly as fuck with no sense of style whatsoever you still mog @toth77
Who are you lol

But they all have muscles, tattoos, beards, I'm not a fan of this look, but this is what seems to be popular now...
Just blend in with all the average dudes which bang landwhales...best plan ever

that's shit style. that's what hood people imagine when they want to dress upper class